• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Inhumass - Official Trailer #1

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnP-Pvj78IM&t=8m41s

According to Rheon Maximus on the show doesn't have any powers.

0OUDczt.gif

This is sad. It's probably going to be some big reveal that his genius throughout the series is his power. Snore.

Nyanmaruz

I swear to god, Scott Buck is like the anti-Kevin Feige of Marvel.
This is such an embarrassment to the MCU brand. Everything looks cheap as hell and it's supposed to be on Imax screens. What the hell man....

I just learned that Scott Buck was also the show runner for the last 3 seasons of Dexter? How the hell does someone like that keep getting work?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So... it's looking like Agents of SHIELD is executing on the premise of the Inhumans better than the show actually called Inhumans.

The power of Scott Buck, ladies and gentlemen.

he is always under budget and on-time. a reliable, cheap option when quality doesnt matter to you.

As a project manager by trade... this makes me sad. Anyone can finish a project on time and under budget if you don't care how it's received.

Why not find a show runner that can make something that isn't a flaming pile of garbage?

Buckle

Lets all just pray this gets swiftly cancelled as soon as possible and I can just go back to waiting for an MCU film of it down the line and we can pretend this never happened.

Blader

Looks actually awful. Yeesh.

At least we can all take solace that it;s Ike Perlmutter's years-long pet project looking like such shit.

Senteevs

I've watched enough TV to know a dud when I see one.
I love sci-fi comic TV/movies, but this is going to bomb. Hard.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
The good thing is that I really, reeeally don't give a shit about Inhumans in general, so I can just sit back and enjoy this clusterfuck instead of feeling too bad about it. Maybe this'll teach Marvel a lesson about not everything will do fine regardless of effort.

Oh boy those costumes, every time.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Terrigen mists and genetic experimentation all to be able to wield standard issue assault rifles 😂 😂 😂 😂

The Hobo

I really hope this tanks and marvel stops letting Scott Buck touch their properties.

Or anyone for that matter.

AoS can barely keep the lights on, and that's a show with actual effort put into it. I really doubt Inhumass is going to have any success.

Top Bottom