• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales : Screenshot PS5

Evilms

Banned

GpJWP0O.jpg

-Ray-Tracing confirmed for the game that will be released at the end of the year with the choice of 4K/60fps.

-Insomniac Games does not consider the game as a sequel, nor as a stand-alone extension, but as a spin-off, simply comparable to Uncharted The Lost Legacy.

-The game will take place exclusively in winter, one year after the events of the PS4 game, in the middle of a war between an energy company and a criminal group with a very advanced technology.

-This version of Spider-Man will stand out from the one we know, with its own animations, movements, fighting style and even powers, including invisibility.

-Even though we're talking about a "complete story" for the character, and not just a simple setup while waiting for a sequel, the developers don't make any false promises and suggest that the scenario will be a little shorter than the PS4 game, even though the content will be solid enough.

phil_t98

#SonyToo

GpJWP0O.jpg

-Ray-Tracing confirmed for the game that will be released at the end of the year with the choice of 4K/60fps.

-Insomniac Games does not consider the game as a sequel, nor as a stand-alone extension, but as a spin-off, simply comparable to Uncharted The Lost Legacy.

-The game will take place exclusively in winter, one year after the events of the PS4 game, in the middle of a war between an energy company and a criminal group with a very advanced technology.

-This version of Spider-Man will stand out from the one we know, with its own animations, movements, fighting style and even powers, including invisibility.

-Even though we're talking about a "complete story" for the character, and not just a simple setup while waiting for a sequel, the developers don't make any false promises and suggest that the scenario will be a little shorter than the PS4 game, even though the content will be solid enough.

4K 60fps without ray tracing am guessIn?

looks great if you ask me but that. Shot looks like its a cut scene rather than gameplay.

will get day one when i get my ps5

NickFire

Now what about the original???? Will it be remastered for PS5 this year? I'm probably 1 of a dozen people who have it in their backlog still. I have access to a disc version and want to play it though before MM comes out, but if its going to be remastered I will wait.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Prob the only "launch" game I when I get a ps5 when spider man 2 hits. The cherry on top a shit sunday.

So not at launch? People were laughing at Halo for this.

Anyway, excited for it but hopefully it brings some new stuff to the table and not just some different abilities.

I would hardly say people are dying for a Spiderman game with a side character as a launch game. HALO on the other hand IS Xbox. Its a big difference.

Chairman

Banned
Does the game have RT GI or RT Reflections. Regardless I'm sure i will have to purchase the game when it releases.

Gamernyc78

Banned
I would hardly say people are dying for a Spiderman game with a side character as a launch game. HALO on the other hand IS Xbox. Its a big difference.

Halo isn't the Halo from 360 days, it's popularity has declined. Spiderman is more popular period and on a world wide level, it's not even close. Only Halo fans that are left still think that. It's like comparing Uncharted to Mario lol

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
We're literally comparing screenshots of identical character models and animation, in the same city.

This is exactly what we'd see in a remaster / HD port announcement thread.

Sure it looks better, but it looks like a big DLC for the first game with some extra graphical effects thrown on top of what they already had. Basically exactly what everyone said.

NullZ3r0

Banned
So not at launch? People were laughing at Halo for this.

Anyway, excited for it but hopefully it brings some new stuff to the table and not just some different abilities.
Sony does it? There must be a good reason for doing so.

It would be interesting if Sony sold this for $60. Sounds like a $30 game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom