• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptoadam

Banned
I've been saying the whole time just wear masks and social distance and we can get through this. I'm arguing against the people who claim covid isn't real and hasn't killed anyone and masks dont work. The reality is 170k Americans have died and this fall could be even worse if people don't do what needs to be done. And singling out the couple hundred people protesting outside wearing masks is just showing your agenda. Facts and reality don't care what your opinions are. The majority of outbreaks are workplace and linked back to indoor gatherings with no masks.

Half the deaths in US are in old age homes, the rest of them are either old people or fatties. Like I said US big problem is fatties.

Yes social distance, wear a mask inside. Government shouldn't mandate full lock downs or mask wearing outside or in your private residence.

There have been thousands of people protesting for 10 weeks at night, the sun is why the virus dies outside LOL. If there was no riots the US would of continued on its path with decreasing cases and deaths. Maybe there would of been some smaller flare ups that most places that open up get, but not what we have seen in the last 10 weeks.

In NYC one of the worst hit areas in the world only 113 people under the age of 75 died from CV that had NO underlying conditions. Thats in about 7 months.

1. You're arguing against a straw man/invisible opponent

2 You can't seriously trust the 170k figure knowing how deaths have been reported + looking at worldwide statistics

3. A coupe hundred protesters? You're obtuse.

No multiple people were arguing covid deaths are all fake. You're right I'm guessing its closer to 200k. And yes a couple hundred protestors, its only got to be higher when feds showed up but its back down now. All of oregons largest case spikes are in area with zero protests. They are work place and church outbreaks, those are facts.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
200k is close to how many black babies are aborted in the US each year, but it has been estimated closer to 250k. that is an accepted casualty rate for every year (not just catastrophic ones with pandemics). that is a normalized yearly death rate for liberals.

it is estimated 19 million black babies have been aborted since 1973 but again this is a normalized death. many liberals do not even consider them living beings (which is odd, since they are killed, and you can't kill something that was never alive). some forms of death become normalized and politicized.

Last edited:
200k is close to how many black babies are aborted in the US each year, but it has been estimated closer to 250k. that is an accepted casualty rate for every year (not just catastrophic ones with pandemics). that is a normalized yearly death rate for liberals.

it is estimated 19 million black babies have been aborted since 1973 but again this is a normalized death. many liberals do not even consider them living beings (which is odd, since they are killed, and you can't kill something that was never alive). some forms of death become normalized and politicized.

That has nothing to do with covid? And it's a terrible take. You lose.

No multiple people were arguing covid deaths are all fake. You're right I'm guessing its closer to 200k. And yes a couple hundred protestors, its only got to be higher when feds showed up but its back down now. All of oregons largest case spikes are in area with zero protests. They are work place and church outbreaks, those are facts.

no one has argued all covid deaths are fake, we're arguing they're exaggerated.

cryptoadam

Banned
What happened with all the hospital talk a few weeks ago?

Did CA/FL/TX ever over run hospitals? It was getting a bit sketchy in TX and there was a lot of media articles about it.

Stouffers

Banned
What happened with all the hospital talk a few weeks ago?

Did CA/FL/TX ever over run hospitals? It was getting a bit sketchy in TX and there was a lot of media articles about it.
69p.gif

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
It being higher this year has as much to do with the response to COVID (aggressive lockdown measures), rioting, stopping police from doing their full jobs in certain cities, etc. places like NYC and Chicago saw skyrocketing homicide rates this year but you want to just say "there's more death, it's COVID!"
It being higher this year has as much to do with the response to COVID (aggressive lockdown measures), rioting, stopping police from doing their full jobs in certain cities, etc. places like NYC and Chicago saw skyrocketing homicide rates this year but you want to just say "there's more death, it's COVID!"
so full of shit. Hundreds of thousands of people did not die from murder, suicide, and riots.

Last edited:
so full of shit. Hundreds of thousands of people did not die from murder, suicide, and riots.

In a normal year 800,000 people die of suicide, the lockdown measures has caused more suicides than usual. In Chicago alone there were 519 homicides last year, and during these times of unrest they've had multiple weeks of dramatic year-over-year increases in homicide.

Also, stop twisting what I'm saying into me claiming ALL covid-19 deaths aren't really covid-19 deaths, not what I said.

Joe T.

Ardern said that New Zealand's Electoral Commission had assured her that a safe and accessible election would be possible on the new date.
"Covid is the world's new normal. Here in New Zealand, we are all working as hard as we can to make sure that our new normal disrupts our lives as little as possible."
As of Monday afternoon local time, New Zealand had 58 confirmed cases believed to be related to the most recent community cluster and an additional 20 active cases linked to overseas travel, with returning residents still facing a mandatory 14-day quarantine on arrival in the country.

"When people ask, is this a COVID election, my answer is yes, it is." -Jacinda Ardern, August 7th, 2020

SecretUnknownBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

llien

Remember jokes about Covid 2.0 Pro?

Welp (the title is clickbait, we don't know how much faster, but we know it is likely to be spreading easier):

Last edited:

Belgorim

Remember jokes about Covid 2.0 Pro?

Welp (the title is clickbait, we don't know how much faster, but we know it is likely to be spreading easier):

That is just media being idiots as usual. They found one of the strains already making its way through Europe and US. It is probably new to Malaysia though.

cryptoadam

Banned

"When people ask, is this a COVID election, my answer is yes, it is." -Jacinda Ardern, August 7th, 2020

Drumpf trying to steal the election and delay it... errr.... i mean delaying elections is good when a WAMANZ does it.

Unless the lockdown is going to last until the vaccine, it’s pointless. Whenever you open anything, the process begins again. The only answer is to find the right level of managed spread. You can tighten things down as it appears it’s getting out of control, but we need to let it move through at some level while society functions as much as possible. Lockdowns are a mistake.

Last edited:
Well one of my GF's friends is in the hospital on a ventilator with COVID. She is 33 but had a few years of drug abuse where it has compromised her heart. Not looking good right now.

Quoting my older post on this. My GF's friend passed this last weekend. It comes a bit out of nowhere because two weeks ago things were looking good; She was off the ventilator and out of the ICU but then I guess her vitals dropped and they couldn't bring them back. Details are sketchy right now but I guess the cause of death is being ruled has some kind of heart failure due to COVID related complications.

Please dont use this as a debate point in the on going argument about COVID stats. I havent hid anything that I know about from her previous health history. It is what it is, and you can take the cause of death however you want.

Quoting my older post on this. My GF's friend passed this last weekend. It comes a bit out of nowhere because two weeks ago things were looking good; She was off the ventilator and out of the ICU but then I guess her vitals dropped and they couldn't bring them back. Details are sketchy right now but I guess the cause of death is being ruled has some kind of heart failure due to COVID related complications.

Please dont use this as a debate point in the on going argument about COVID stats. I havent hid anything that I know about from her previous health history. It is what it is, and you can take the cause of death however you want.

The worrying thing to me about this disease is the lingering effects it seems to leave on so many healthy people. I'm not worried about dying from it, I'm worried about the potentially permanent damage it'll leave to my heart and/or lungs and decrease my quality of life.

bigsnack

I know it won't help most folks, but if anything this disease should teach everyone to stop abusing themselves. With a real threat out there now that will likely never go away, you can't afford to waste a few years of your life taking drugs and fucking off.

The worrying thing to me about this disease is the lingering effects it seems to leave on so many healthy people. I'm not worried about dying from it, I'm worried about the potentially permanent damage it'll leave to my heart and/or lungs and decrease my quality of life.

I think we are going to see a shift in what defines healthy now. The rope length needed to hang yourself may have gotten a lot shorter in a post C19 world. To me, the question will be "Are folks going to own up to their own contribution to their demise, or will it always be the "boogeyman"s fault?

Last edited:

FireFly

You're oversimplifying a very complex issue. Old age homes were compromised by staff that didn't show up out of fear. Hospital procedures of various types were cancelled or delayed for months. Patients were rushed onto ventilators unnecessarily quickly. Take note that this is coming from the BBC, not exactly a right of center conspiracy theorist source:
None of this should be a surprise to anyone that's been paying close attention to the reporting.
Remember "the cure cannot be worse than the disease"? I think that in some areas of the world it has been, like here in the hardest hit part of Canada. That argument can probably be made in a lot of other places, too. As the article goes on to say, it'll be felt much harder in poor areas of the world.
And why shouldn't we include these effects as "collateral damage" of the pandemic? Any time the health system is threatened by a new virus that could overwhelm it, resources are going to be diverted in advance to cope with that. That's the sensible way of dealing with a potentially catastrophic threat.

And if you want to assess whether the cure is worse than the disease, the relevant point of comparison is the number of people that would have died if we had allowed the virus to run through the population and potentially overwhelm the health system. Not the number of people who have actually died. If someone calls the fire department because your house is on fire and the firefighters break down your door, you may be worse off than you were yesterday if you have to pay the insurance deductible for a new door. But you are not worse off than you would have been if the firefighters had not turned up and your house had burnt down!

A successful intervention may lead to few deaths, but that does not mean the intervention was unnecessary. Just like the fact that firefighters caught a fire before it got out of control, does not mean there was no point calling them in the first place.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
India coronavirus death toll hits 50,000

With a total of 50,921 deaths, India has the fourth-highest tally in the world, behind the US, Brazil and Mexico.

India's death toll from the coronavirus hit 50,000 on Monday, with a quarter of the country's total deaths reported in the past 17 days, according to health ministry data released on Monday.

The world's second-most populous nation last week overtook Britain with the world's fourth-highest number of deaths, behind the United States, Brazil and Mexico.

Many experts, however, say the real numbers may be far higher due to low levels of testing and because deaths are often not properly recorded in India's chronically under-funded health system.

India has recorded 2.6 million infections, with nearly half of the cases registered this month alone, health ministry data shows.

Despite the rising death toll, the ministry tweeted on Sunday that India's virus mortality rate was "one of the lowest globally" at below 2 percent.

"Successful implementation of testing aggressively, tracking comprehensively and treating efficiently through a plethora of measures have contributed to the existing high level of recoveries," the ministry said in a statement.

Ramp up testing
Experts say India needs to ramp up testing further to get the virus under control as it spreads to rural and farflung areas where healthcare systems are particularly fragile or not easily accessible.

On Saturday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said trials and tests on three potential vaccine candidates were being carried out in India and that his government was preparing to produce huge numbers of doses if any are found to be viable.

"Once we get a green signal from our scientists, we will launch massive production of the vaccine. We have made all the preparations," Modi said in an Independence Day speech on Saturday.

"We have drawn an outline to ramp up the production of the vaccines and to make it available to each and every person in the shortest possible time."

Lockdown misery
Modi's government imposed one of the world's strictest lockdowns in March.

It dealt a heavy blow to Asia's third-biggest economy and brought misery to the country's poor, with many millions of migrant workers left jobless almost overnight.

Vast numbers trudged back penniless to their home villages from cities including New Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad, many of them on foot. Some died on the way.

The lockdown has since been steadily eased, but many sectors complain that they are severely short of workers.

State and local governments across the country have meanwhile, reimposed lockdown measures as the virus has spread to smaller cities and rural areas, where approximately 70 percent of Indians live.

But, anecdotal evidence suggests that in many rural regions, measures to stop the spread such as masks and distancing are widely ignored.

In addition, a lack of public awareness has contributed to those with the virus being ostracised, making people more reluctant to get tested.

India coronavirus death toll hits 50,000

With a total of 50,921 deaths, India has the fourth-highest tally in the world, behind the US, Brazil and Mexico.

India's death toll from the coronavirus hit 50,000 on Monday, with a quarter of the country's total deaths reported in the past 17 days, according to health ministry data released on Monday.

The world's second-most populous nation last week overtook Britain with the world's fourth-highest number of deaths, behind the United States, Brazil and Mexico.

Many experts, however, say the real numbers may be far higher due to low levels of testing and because deaths are often not properly recorded in India's chronically under-funded health system.

India has recorded 2.6 million infections, with nearly half of the cases registered this month alone, health ministry data shows.

Despite the rising death toll, the ministry tweeted on Sunday that India's virus mortality rate was "one of the lowest globally" at below 2 percent.

"Successful implementation of testing aggressively, tracking comprehensively and treating efficiently through a plethora of measures have contributed to the existing high level of recoveries," the ministry said in a statement.

Ramp up testing
Experts say India needs to ramp up testing further to get the virus under control as it spreads to rural and farflung areas where healthcare systems are particularly fragile or not easily accessible.

On Saturday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said trials and tests on three potential vaccine candidates were being carried out in India and that his government was preparing to produce huge numbers of doses if any are found to be viable.

"Once we get a green signal from our scientists, we will launch massive production of the vaccine. We have made all the preparations," Modi said in an Independence Day speech on Saturday.

"We have drawn an outline to ramp up the production of the vaccines and to make it available to each and every person in the shortest possible time."

Lockdown misery
Modi's government imposed one of the world's strictest lockdowns in March.

It dealt a heavy blow to Asia's third-biggest economy and brought misery to the country's poor, with many millions of migrant workers left jobless almost overnight.

Vast numbers trudged back penniless to their home villages from cities including New Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad, many of them on foot. Some died on the way.

The lockdown has since been steadily eased, but many sectors complain that they are severely short of workers.

State and local governments across the country have meanwhile, reimposed lockdown measures as the virus has spread to smaller cities and rural areas, where approximately 70 percent of Indians live.

But, anecdotal evidence suggests that in many rural regions, measures to stop the spread such as masks and distancing are widely ignored.

In addition, a lack of public awareness has contributed to those with the virus being ostracised, making people more reluctant to get tested.
It was always inevitable that India would get walloped.

DonMigs85

A government guy here in the Philippines got covid 3 months ago and just got infected again with a new strain. He got mild flu-like symptoms, then tested positive.

CloudNull

Banned
Ok GAF family, please take some time to read through the following Twitter thread and share your thoughts on how plausible his theory is:

Entire Twitter thread: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1295152579941249024.html

Theory makes sense.

It does leave the question as to why the death rate in NY is so high. Is the sending of infected people to retirements homes the culprit or the fact that NY has many areas that have terrible healthcare? Maybe its a mix of both. Add in the fact so many people are overweight and we have a perfect cocktail for a state to reach 1700ish death per million.

cryptoadam

Banned
Theory makes sense.

It does leave the question as to why the death rate in NY is so high. Is the sending of infected people to retirements homes the culprit or the fact that NY has many areas that have terrible healthcare? Maybe its a mix of both. Add in the fact so many people are overweight and we have a perfect cocktail for a state to reach 1700ish death per million.

Old age homes and killing people on vents. I think it was like 80% death rate on vents in NYC, and remember Cuomo wanted 40K vents. Also Cuomo said that 66% of infected were people who sheltered at home.

Essentially the lockdown killed mass amounts of people in NY (and the surrounding areas).

What is the general consensus on making sense of the coronavirus on gaf? Do we have mask and lockdown skeptics outweighing mask and lockdown endorsers? Do we have Hydroxychloroquine believers outweighing mandatory vaccinators?

Where are we at?

What is the general consensus on making sense of the coronavirus on gaf? Do we have mask and lockdown skeptics outweighing mask and lockdown endorsers? Do we have Hydroxychloroquine believers outweighing mandatory vaccinators?

Where are we at?
It’s a good mix of opinions. I think generally it reflects where the public is. I like the debate. I don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t believe covid exists though. We all at least agree on that.

It’s a good mix of opinions. I think generally it reflects where the public is. I like the debate. I don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t believe covid exists though. We all at least agree on that.

Here’s me without bothering with sources/back up as I can’t be fucked.

Covid-19 - real, not as deadly as made out, likely engineered to be more virulent. Either released on purpose or by accident.
PCR tests - bollocks, not meant to be used for what they are being used for.
Masks - bollocks, psyop
Lockdowns - bollocks, psyop
Social distancing - bollocks, psyop
Care homes - deliberate murder to get rid of old and poor/weak
School lockdown/fucked up education - deliberate policy to fuck up young and poor/weak
Quarantine camps - bollocks, dangerous acceleration of agenda that makes me think thing are not going as expected and compliance in general population is lower than desired.

Why? Controlled demolition of global economy so it can be replaced by planned global reset, which will use digital id, central bank digital currencies, biometric tracking, control of movement and reproduction, mass depopulation and eugenics.

Current worst fear is there is some horrible back up plan to release something really bad that will actually kill a lot of people and justify all these lockdowns retrospectively. It would also make anti-lockdown/mask people complete social pariahs. That would be a good way to control non-compliant people who are questioning all the self-evident out of proportion bullshit that is the case currently.

To add: 5g, no idea, someone should do a mythbusters type experiment where they use a standard 5g antenna, set it to 60hz and check if it causes hypoxia. Seems a basic thing to do to prove a hypothesis.

I can share sources that have made me arrive at this best guess/worst scenario picture of things if anyone is interested.

Fair warning: anyone mocking it as conspiracy tin hat stuff without actually engaging their critical thinking faculties or bothering to make a counter position will be called a mindless cunt. Repeat offenders will be blocked.

Genuine questions, criticisms and effective and constructive debunking/truth finding very welcome.

so I have seen multiple cnn articles referencing a decrease in the number of tests being run. They paint it like it’s some sort of conspiracy to hide infections. My question is, how is that supposed to work? If people aren’t going to get tested, there won’t be as many tests being run. Is there something I am missing? Why is a lower number of tests not taken as a sign infection rates are lower?

Joe T.

And why shouldn't we include these effects as "collateral damage" of the pandemic? Any time the health system is threatened by a new virus that could overwhelm it, resources are going to be diverted in advance to cope with that. That's the sensible way of dealing with a potentially catastrophic threat.

And if you want to assess whether the cure is worse than the disease, the relevant point of comparison is the number of people that would have died if we had allowed the virus to run through the population and potentially overwhelm the health system. Not then number of people who have actually died. If someone calls the fire department because your house is on fire and the firefighters break down your door, you may be worse off than you were yesterday if you have to pay the insurance deductible for a new door. But you are not worse off than you would have been if the firefighters had not turned up and your house had burnt down!

A successful intervention may lead to few deaths, but that does not mean the intervention was unnecessary. Just like the fact that firefighters caught a fire before it got out of control, does not mean there was no point calling them in the first place.

I'm not interested in the all or nothing oversimplifications. We're on the same page, those responses were collateral damage. My point is that those excess deaths aren't solely based on covid which was his basis for the argument.

What it might look if you let the virus run free usually gets simplified to the point where it becomes a team sport, Team Lockdown vs Team Business As Usual, especially after the panic-inducing media coverage gave everyone the impression covid alone killed those nearly 800,000 people worldwide. That narrative is burned into everyone's mind and countering it takes a great deal of effort that many are quick to dismiss unless it comes from the very sources that misled/deceived them in the first place. It's like waiting for CNN, NBC or the New York Times to tell you they spent four years deceiving you about Donald Trump, it won't happen.

Think of it this way, imagine social media didn't exist and our press/media was acting far more responsibly by delivering all the relevant facts and not just those that help them create/perpetuate sensational narratives. Do you honestly believe our response to this pandemic would have been anywhere near the same? I definitely don't, it would be a night and day difference. Comparing media coverage of covid-19 to H1N1 in 2009 is a decent enough way to see how much things have changed in these last 11 years.

I spend too much time "deprogramming" people that rely on the mainstream news, I know how influential it remains. The internet was supposed to help us more easily share information and become more informed, but when governments or corporate giants control that flow of information then the internet's not much different than sitting in front of an NBC Nightly News or CNN broadcast on TV, you take what they give you as gospel because they've silenced or denigrated dissenting views.

"Cooler heads prevail," but those cooler heads have become a minority. Seems everyone's anxious or angry about something and that rarely leads to productive discussion. It's the divide and conquer approach which is working exceptionally well considering so little attention is being given to the source of all this madness, the Chinese Communist party.

The manner in which each national government went about responding to this pandemic is almost negligible in the grand scheme of things because factors like population sizes/density/health, geographic location, economic activity and that it was covered up by the CCP for weeks had much more to do with the way it spread. What good is shutting down for weeks/months and returning to almost normal when all it takes to close everything back down is a handful of cases? This virus isn't going anywhere, that approach is ridiculous. The emergency has passed in most places, we successfully flattened the curve.

The general consensus I've gleaned from those most worried about this virus: draconian measures and authoritarian rule are preferable to liberty. If you believe the CCP was responsible for making this the mess we know today, and I do, then is there any reason to believe that's not by design? They're in the process of conditioning hundreds of millions, maybe billions of people into becoming more sympathetic to the way they operate.

The dangers of our broken and heavily exploited press/media is a far more pressing matter to me than this virus, it can turn conspiracy theory into fact and truth into lies with almost no effort at all.

bigsnack

so I have seen multiple cnn articles referencing a decrease in the number of tests being run. They paint it like it’s some sort of conspiracy to hide infections. My question is, how is that supposed to work? If people aren’t going to get tested, there won’t be as many tests being run. Is there something I am missing? Why is a lower number of tests not taken as a sign infection rates are lower?

I totally agree. I’ve posed the question to a few conspiracy theorists that maybe there are fewer tests because there are fewer people concerned that they have it,or fewer people feeling ill enough to want to get tested. They weren’t hearing me though.

I totally agree. I’ve posed the question to a few conspiracy theorists that maybe there are fewer tests because there are fewer people concerned that they have it,or fewer people feeling ill enough to want to get tested. They weren’t hearing me though.
That’s why when they talk about the % positivity I get very confused. Why would you expect that 95% of the people getting tested for this would be negative? And doesn’t that incentivize testing people you don’t suspect to drive down the positivity rate? My experience at the hospital is that because rapid testing is somewhat limited, we only test people we suspect could be positive based on symptoms or exposure. The whole thing seems crazy to me.

The idea you would spend billions of dollars testing for a disease and 90% of those tests are negative seems like an enormous waste both of money and supplies.

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
Remember the news of a ”new strain of coronavirus in Malaysia that is 10x more infectous” being scare mongered around yesterday?

Not only is it the same strain that has made rounds in Europe and USA for ages, now turns out it seems less deadly too.

Everybody lockdown quick, the end is nih!

The general consensus I've gleaned from those most worried about this virus: draconian measures and authoritarian rule are preferable to liberty. If you believe the CCP was responsible for making this the mess we know today, and I do, then is there any reason to believe that's not by design? They're in the process of conditioning hundreds of millions, maybe billions of people into becoming more sympathetic to the way they operate.

Interesting theory. I’m not sure how much this is CCP alone though. There’s something about technology that has its own logic when anyone who wants power and control uses it. Why did Fauci fund gain of function research in Wuhan?

Unfortunately I think we’re looking at a global group who want global dominance, so the model is corporate rather than national.

Gp1

Argentina is in lockdown since March too with one of the lowest deaths rates in Latin America. The president was being lauded as a example....
Even though we know that Argentinas government, specially the Kirschners one, is not a reliable source of statistics...

You would expect at least that the government would improve the healthcare system, contact tracing etc in those 5 months. But no, they decided to Focus on pass a reform in their justice system aiming to make life easier for very special corrupt VIP.

And now cases are rising, the popular president is bleeding popularity and the population is revolting...

So yeah. Eternal lockdown (specially if the country is already in a huge economic recession before the pandemic) ain't the solution if you don't do the homework.

Last edited:
so I saw on twitter a massive pool party in Wuhan where does everyone stand on this ?
I think once this thing burns through a population the first time at a high level, like it did there, it becomes more like a flu bug. It takes out a lot of the vulnerable people right away and the people that are left either already had it or aren’t really at risk. But that first run through is brutal.

I think once this thing burns through a population the first time at a high level, like it did there, it becomes more like a flu bug. It takes out a lot of the vulnerable people right away and the people that are left either already had it or aren’t really at risk. But that first run through is brutal.
I can get behind this.

Remember the news of a ”new strain of coronavirus in Malaysia that is 10x more infectous” being scare mongered around yesterday?

Not only is it the same strain that has made rounds in Europe and USA for ages, now turns out it seems less deadly too.

Everybody lockdown quick, the end is nih!

Isnt this generally the trend in mutating viruses? More contagious but less deadly. It doesnt help the virus spread if it kills its host.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

Remember when she declared victory against COVID-19 and the western media propped her up as a shining example of feminine leadership?

Is it just me or does this seem like a scummy thing for a governor to do while the pandemic is still ongoing?

That would be like if Bush published a book on 9/11 and the Iraq War in 2004 or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom