• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperbertha

Hasn't this been kinda known for a while?

I remember Italy was like 98% with underlying conditions. NYC had 90% for people under 55 had underlying conditions. Its just any time you say it someone will come up with the ancedote of that one healthy (350 lbs) person who got it and died.

Immunity last about 6 months ans you can probably burn this thing out at about 15-25% herd. Just get younger people infected and protect the elderly.
Source on 6 months immunity? Are you basing on the Hong Kong reinfection case?

cryptoadam

Banned
Source on 6 months immunity? Are you basing on the Hong Kong reinfection case?

Seeing how there are some reinfections starting to pop up it would seem to me that at minimum its 6 months. All though I think its more likely that its a spectrum and some people can have long term immunity and others won't have strong T cells and will be more likely to get reinfected and by symptomatic.

UnNamed

Banned
And i am sure that all those people had underlying conditions.

Now having hypertension or kidney disease doesnt mean you will die in a year and the CV hurried it up.. you can still live for decades.

Just means that healthy and young people arent dying from this. If your 20 to 60 and in shape its going tl be pretty rare to die or even get really sick from the virus.
I don't want to go deeper on this subject for lack of time, but prevention before the lockdown and the lockdown itself prevented to have double of triple the number of those people with underlying condition, considering for example that Italy is one of those countries with the highest number of old people in the world. It would be a disaster without prevention.
Even younger people didn't have access to surgery or similar because all intensive care bed in the hospitals were already full, and things could be much worse.
Also, old people and people with already bad condition are not NPC in a videogame, are not disposable, they could be my mum or my dad or your grandparents, they have the right to receive healthcare.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
They should open things back up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening

Gotta keep the GenPop in fear, dawg

cryptoadam

Banned
I don't want to go deeper on this subject for lack of time, but prevention before the lockdown and the lockdown itself prevented to have double of triple the number of those people with underlying condition, considering for example that Italy is one of those countries with the highest number of old people in the world. It would be a disaster without prevention.
Even younger people didn't have access to surgery or similar because all intensive care bed in the hospitals were already full, and things could be much worse.
Also, old people and people with already bad condition are not NPC in a videogame, are not disposable, they could be my mum or my dad or your grandparents, they have the right to receive healthcare.

So you don't act like a retard and actually protect the old. Italy shat on their old people. They wasted their time forcing young people to stay in and let their old people get infected and die.

something like 1500 people under 60 died in Italy and I remember reading 98% of something had at least 1 underlying condition. 80% of the deaths people were over 70. Italy's problem wasn't they didn't lockdown the young population enough. The problem was they did a horrible job protecting the elderly. They did the opposite of what they should of done.

You should protect the old and vulnerable and quarantine them while letting the young manage risk through social distancing hand washing and masking indoors. I live in a city that has pretty much beat the virus, 20 people under 50 died and our Mayor killed 3000 old people in nursing homes.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
So you don't act like a retard and actually protect the old. Italy shat on their old people. They wasted their time forcing young people to stay in and let their old people get infected and die.

something like 1500 people under 60 died in Italy and I remember reading 98% of something had at least 1 underlying condition. 80% of the deaths people were over 70. Italy's problem wasn't they didn't lockdown the young population enough. The problem was they did a horrible job protecting the elderly. They did the opposite of what they should of done.

You should protect the old and vulnerable and quarantine them while letting the young manage risk through social distancing hand washing and masking indoors. I live in a city that has pretty much beat the virus, 20 people under 50 died and our Mayor killed 3000 old people in nursing homes.
So...Italy killed their old people.
Montreal killed their old people.
NYC killed their old people.

It sounds like it was the virus that killed the old people. Otherwise that's a whole lot of homicidal aegists elected to democratic offices.

cryptoadam

Banned

It sounds like it was the virus that killed the old people. Otherwise that's a whole lot of homicidal aegists elected to democratic offices.

NYC signed an EO forcing homes to take in infected people.

In Montreal the LTC were a provincial diagrace and disgust. The Mayor was to busy thinking about bike paths then to fix it and had to have Legault cry on TV begging people to come and help and then Trudeau sent the calvary. She should be in prison for her neglect.

Italy I can only guess that they let alot of old people get sick when you consider 1500 people under 60 died and 99% had and underlying condition.

This virus tskes out the old and sick. So thats who you should protect. Seems like these places did the exact opposite and put their most vulnerable in dangerous positions.

sinnergy

This thread= show us science and statistics .

Governments listen to scientists = they are wrong .

Good thing this thread has lots of scientists 🤣🤪

Last edited:

sinnergy

According to the posters here it are governments that killed all those people , there is no virus .

Shubh_C63

I asked some of the people on a cutoff social site and most said even if vaccine got created they will not take one. Now these were not anti vaccine crazy people. They just pointed out a successful vaccine takes 5-10 years to come out and they're not going to be the testing rats for this first iteration, even with public release.

What do you guys think ?
I was willing to take it in a heartbeat if my countries Govt. and authorities backs it up but seeing such a strong response made me think twice.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I asked some of the people on a cutoff social site and most said even if vaccine got created they will not take one. Now these were not anti vaccine crazy people. They just pointed out a successful vaccine takes 5-10 years to come out and they're not going to be the testing rats for this first iteration, even with public release.

What do you guys think ?
I was willing to take it in a heartbeat if my countries Govt. and authorities backs it up but seeing such a strong response made me think twice.

I am 50/50. On one hand, it may be preferable to lay low and see whether any serious effects appear in larger masses, still benefiting of the herd effect. On the other hand, I have understood that the vaccine uses pretty old and known technology, and the potential long term effects of an invention seem worrying.

🤷‍♂️

What do you guys think ?
I mean that is true. It's hard to gauge any long term effects even if the vaccines id ready by march of next year. Science and medicine is not this magical entity that con only me right. Anyone who has studied a little bit of pharmacology will realize the first generations of medication show flaws later on and can develop really negative symptoms, sometimes life threatening ones too.

sinnergy

I don’t know , reliable vaccines indeed take years to create. I also heard you need multiple injections for COVID-19, for now 2, spread about 1 month apart .

But they could even become more , children are injected with the same vacinnes for some deceases, 5/6 times over multiple years.

Don’t know yet if I want to be a test subject , maybe we will wait 2 years see if some mutate into zombies before we try 🤣

Last edited:

Stouffers

Banned
Seeing how there are some reinfections starting to pop up it would seem to me that at minimum its 6 months. All though I think its more likely that its a spectrum and some people can have long term immunity and others won't have strong T cells and will be more likely to get reinfected and by symptomatic.
Thankfully, I have Mr. T Cells.
slide_12.jpg

This thread= show us science and statistics .

Governments listen to scientists = they are wrong .

Good thing this thread has lots of scientists 🤣🤪
Oh please. There are plenty of scientists out there who've said the opposite of the alarmist stuff the "approved" scientists you are allowed to listen to have. They've been suppressed though.

True science is not about suppression or appeal to authority, although you'd never know it with the way leftift "scientists" are worshipped in today's society.

Joe T.

New York retroactively covered its ass legally, but if you're interested in learning what may have led to those decisions you can follow the money. An admittedly overly dramatic video laying some of that out:

Note how when governor Cuomo's put on the spot around the 4:27 mark, asked about accountability for those deaths, he says no one should be prosecuted. "Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do because with all our progress as a society we can't keep everyone alive." The cognitive dissonance on display when people let that slide then turn around to blame the national death toll on the president is amusing, a good bit of that in this thread.

Would be nice to know with certainty if this virus escaped from a lab like so many others in our history given that we decided to pause/disrupt life from top to bottom for what could wind up being years over another coronavirus. Why did we go to such lengths? Is it because China put out some unproven videos on social media of people passing out in the streets, throwing them in the back of trucks and welding them shut in apartments while wearing hazmat suits? Now China's putting out videos of thousands jammed together at parties in Wuhan. The psychological warfare is real.

What's the end game for governments, truly? Flattening the curve or slowing the spread obviously wasn't it. Containing or eradicating the virus isn't it either. We know we were lied to and yet continue going along with their demands, so what are we doing other than signaling to the vultures that we're ripe for the taking?

BouncyFrag

Care Homes in Britain were threatened with losing funding if they didn’t accept covid infected patients. Nations of the world all killed their elderly. Remember the feeling when the second plane hit the World Trade Center? We should all be feeling this NOW.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
If you look at the hardest hit places you will find neglect of elder care facilities

I live in one.

86% of deaths in these homes. People died in their own shit in these homes. over 3000 dead in these homes.

And our mayor spent her time thinking about how horrible it is during the pandemic that when she is biking around during the stay at home orders there weren't enough bike lanes. So instead of saving old people she thought lets use this pandemic to make more bike lanes.

diffusionx

Gold Member

Now we're getting to the bottom of this. 90% of positive tests are bogus, and 94% of "COVID deaths" could easily be classified as something else.

This entire thing has been a goddamn hoax.

Last edited:

Stouffers

Banned
If you look at the hardest hit places you will find neglect of elder care facilities

I live in one.

86% of deaths in these homes. People died in their own shit in these homes. over 3000 dead in these homes.

And our mayor spent her time thinking about how horrible it is during the pandemic that when she is biking around during the stay at home orders there weren't enough bike lanes. So instead of saving old people she thought lets use this pandemic to make more bike lanes.
Why do you live in one? Disabled or old?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

I live in one.

You work there or are you a 79 y/o?

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
93QAz83.png

Now we're getting to the bottom of this. 90% of positive tests are bogus, and 94% of "COVID deaths" could easily be classified as something else.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned

Covid's overblown but this might not be a smoking gun. Dying of the flu similarly involves complications besides the flu itself; probably a lot of illnesses work that way. Cancer makes lesser infections much more serious, and so on.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Covid's overblown but this might not be a smoking gun. Dying of the flu similarly involves complications besides the flu itself; probably a lot of illnesses work that way. Cancer makes lesser infections much more serious, and so on.
Right, just like the flu. So much of this is just like the flu.

cryptoadam

Banned
Why do you live in one? Disabled or old?

Not a home, I mean a city that killed a shit ton of old people. If we didn't kill all the elderly in care homes we would of had a few 100 deaths in the general population. Virus is pretty much dead here. Hopefully it don't come back the winter but its been since June.

Saying only 6% died of purely Covid is a pretty dumb take if the 94 % includes 54 thousand cases of respiratory failure and 21 thousand Adult respiratory distress syndrome. Which are a result of all your lung cells getting infected by the virus and no longer providing oxygen to your body.

I guess that guy in Portland did not die from being shot but from blood loss.

Last edited:

prag16

Banned
I am 50/50. On one hand, it may be preferable to lay low and see whether any serious effects appear in larger masses, still benefiting of the herd effect. On the other hand, I have understood that the vaccine uses pretty old and known technology, and the potential long term effects of an invention seem worrying.

🤷‍♂️
Which vaccine? Because a couple of the leading ones at minimum use brand NEW technology (RNA) that has never been used for human vaccines before.

Jezbollah

I don't believe case-wise Covid has been a hoax, it certainly exists and it can certainly kick the shit out of you if you are not asymptomous. But yes - it kills those who might have otherwise been killed by other conditions - this is a huge amount of deaths. At the same time, those that survive Covid if they were in hospital may not live as long as if they didnt catch it.

The element of Hoax that I do believe in is those who have manipulated it as an excuse to politically weaponise it for their agenda. I 100% believe the likes of Public Health England have allowed the practice of using COVID19 as cause of death in order to pressurise the Government.

FireFly

You can't fake excess deaths.

Pick a recent hotspot state (eg. Florida, Texas) and compare with when coronavirus deaths started peaking.

Right, just like the flu. So much of this is just like the flu.

Existing population immunity, transmission rate, seasonality. Difference between a regular flu season and a catastrophe.

diffusionx

Gold Member
You can't fake excess deaths.

You also can't look at it at one point in time. It is not killing off young, virile, healthy people. The vast majority of the people who died from COVID were seriously ill and were, let's be honest, gonna die pretty soon. The death of an 85 year old with heart disease with COVID in April 2020 means one less death when he dies from something else 6-12 months from now. So we need to hold off on the muh excess death hysteria right now and look at it with a years-long view in mind.

ManaByte

Gold Member

Tulane University

“No gatherings over 15 people. Everyone’s mental health is crumbling. Nobody is even sick and those who quarantine follow the rules. School requires asymptomatic testing and there’s no end in sight . My guy and girl friends are all miserable . So many have been like this is prison we can’t do anything. All bars closed in Louisiana. We gather at local parks and the cops come to shut it down. No fun ever allowed and no end in sight.”

University of Iowa

“They have ‘isolation dorms’ for COVID kids, but they are horrid. Guys in hazmat suits come ... 2 week isolation, no visitors. Nurse on call but up to 3 hour wait if you need something … kids at school now are not getting tested so they don’t get sentenced to the isolation prisons.

Southern Methodist University

“Students must wear masks outside dorm rooms, cannot visit another dorm, etc. Threatened with draconian honor code violations if they violate the rules and orientation was declared all virtual at the last minute. Yet today, the athletes, with permission of and active participation by the University, were permitted to organize a BLM march through campus.”

FireFly

You also can't look at it at one point in time. It is not killing off young, virile, healthy people. The vast majority of the people who died from COVID were seriously ill and were, let's be honest, gonna die pretty soon. The death of an 85 year old with heart disease with COVID in April 2020 means one less death when he dies from something else 6-12 months from now. So we need to hold off on the muh excess death hysteria right now and look at it with a years-long view in mind.
That's a different argument. Either the virus leads to premature deaths or it doesn't.

If it does, then premature deaths are not "a hoax" produced by the medical system, but a consequence of the virus leading people to die earlier than they would otherwise have done. We can acknowledge this without resorting to hysteria, or pre-judging the results of the eventual cost-analysis.

But interestingly, that analysis would require us putting a figure on the worth of each extra year of life. Insurers seem to have agreed that a Quality-Adjusted Life-Year (QALY) is worth around $50,000, for a "healthy" year of life. So if each victim loses only 5 healthy life years, and we have 200,000 victims, that would be a "loss" of $50 trillion.

608 + pages later.. I know I posted somewhere in here my thoughts and someone requested sources. I have another comment in another thread of which someone questions my intelligence and I will use this comment to refute that.

According to The New York Times, potentially 90 percent of those who have tested positive for COVID-19 have such insignificant amounts of the virus present in their bodies that such individuals do not need to isolate nor are they candidates for contact tracing. Leading public health experts are now concerned that overtesting is responsible for misdiagnosing a huge number of people with harmless amounts of the virus in their systems. https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...ovid-tests-should-have-been-negative-n2575305

They didn't even stop using the tests that were positive on fucking papayas and goats till mid may. No, really.

FDA: Makers of coronavirus antibody tests must now show tests actually work Regulatory “flexibility” was never meant to allow fraud, agency says on 5/5/20 after positive tests on goats and papayas comes out

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

Studies on Covid-19 lethality by Swiss Policy Research

China Launched a Massive Social Media Campaign in March to Get Countries to Adopt Stringent Coronavirus Lockdowns and Destroy Their Economies. THEY TARGETED ITALY FIRST.

Chinese State Media Claims Coronavirus Is A Tool To Beat Trump

MASK MANDATES ARE SCIENTIFICALLY UNSOUND

Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy on Masks

Association of American Physicians and Surgeons on Masks

Top Swedish epidemiologist: It's 'very dangerous' to believe masks will stop coronavirus

CDC guidelines say wearing a mask during prolonged exposure to coronavirus won't prevent possible infection

World's Top Epidemiologists - Masks Don't Work!

Sweden never issued stay-at-home orders, kept schools open, didn't close businesses and the general public does not wear masks and the entire country is down to LESS THAN 1 DEATH per day from COVID-19.

Collin County judges says there are major discrepancies between county and state COVID-19 numbers

Texas officials say record-high COVID-19 positivity rate was caused by coding errors, system upgrades

U.K. May Scrap Coronavirus Daily Death Toll After Experts Find Officials Over-Exaggerating Count, Report Alleges

Pennsylvania Forced To Remove Hundreds Of Deaths From Coronavirus Death Count After Coroners Raise Red Flags

600,000 Mistakenly Told Theyve Had Covid:˜I Have NOT Been Tested"

CV19 Tests have many problems including many test for the entire family of coronaviruses (which include common cold), not just CV19 specifically

We've learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus.

Minnesota doctor blasts 'ridiculous' CDC coronavirus death count guidelines

The Most Important Coronavirus Statistic: 42% Of U.S. Deaths Are From 0.6% Of The Population

42% of All COVID-19 Deaths Occurred in Nursing Homes

3 States Account for 42 Percent of All COVID-19 Deaths in America. Why?

More Than 40% of U.S. Coronavirus Deaths Are Linked to Nursing Homes

Countries that use Hydroxychloroquine have starkly different results from those that don't. Dozens of positive studies on HCQ ignored. https://hcqtrial.com/ https://c19study.com/

Hydroxychloroquine 'very safe,' says Dr. Scott Atlas; blasts 'garbage' medical studies

Switzerland provides irrefutable proof that Hydroxychloroquine works

Dr. Fauci Suggested All Kinds of Limits on Churches, Refuses to Do the Same for Leftist Protests https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/3...lies-worship-is-less-important-than-protests/ https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...it-protests-spread-wuhan-coronavirus-n2573514

Literally Thousands of Doctors and Scientists Have Come Out Against Fauci’s Lockdowns Including a Nobel Prize-Winning Biophysicist. The Media Just Doesn’t Want You to Know

Stanford doctor: Coronavirus fatality rate for people under 45 'almost 0%' https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...on-fatality-rate-for-people-under-45-almost-0

Among people <70 years old, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.57% with median of 0.05% across the different locations (corrected median of 0.04%).

Nobel Prize for Science winner Professor Levitt of Stanford

one of the few who called this thing correctly back in February
with a population fatality rate of 0.04 to 0.05%, largely regardless of lockdown Now calls it again - on how science has let us all down dreadfully:
Hospitals are paid more for Medicare patients confirmed or presumed to have coronavirus

Using payment rates for similar respiratory conditions, Kaiser estimated the average Medicare payment at $13,297 for a less severe hospitalization and $40,218 for hospitalization in which a patient is treated with a ventilator for at least 96 hours.

Fact check: Hospitals get paid more if patients listed as COVID-19, on ventilators, rated true

California Gov. Newsom Bans Singing In Churches

CDC Quietly Drops Mandatory 14-Day Quarantine After Traveling

New York paid $69 million for ventilators that never showed up

Confidential agreement uncovered allowed Pa. car show to happen despite COVID-19 restrictions

IN APRIL: New York antibody study estimates 13.9% of residents have had the coronavirus, Gov. Cuomo says

NYC Contact Tracers Not Permitted to Ask Sick Patients if They Attended a George Floyd Protest

IF SOMEONE TRIES TO SAY 'MUH COMPLICATIONS' SHOW THEM THIS

SEVERE COMPLICATIONS OF FLU

Cortical Vision Loss as a Prominent Feature of Influenza-induced Encephalopathy

Myocarditis Associated with Influenza A H1N1pdm2009

Influenza-related Viral Myocarditis

Acute Hemorrhagic Leukoencephalopathy Associated With Influenza A (H1N1) Virus

Influenza-associated seizures in healthy adults

Five-year-old Brysen got the flu. Weeks later, his legs hurt. Days later, he was paralyzed.

Influenza-Induced Hearing Loss

Influenza virus associated encephalopathy

Neurologic complications of influenza in children

Acute Hepatitis and Liver Failure Associated With Influenza A Infection in Children

A child with acute liver failure associated with influenza A

Viremia Induced by Influenza Virus

Influenza A Viral Infection Associated With Acute Renal Failure

Mechanisms of Multi-Organ Failure in Severe Influenza

Influenza A with hemorrhagic shock and encephalopathy syndrome in an adult

California doctors say they've seen more deaths from suicide than coronavirus since lockdowns (this was quickly "fact checked" but never disproven, the fact checkers used month old data to fact check it)

Cuomo gave immunity to nursing home executives after big campaign donations

(IN MAY) One-Third of All U.S.Coronavirus Deaths Are Nursing Home Residents or Workers

(IN JULY) COVID-19 is close to losing its epidemic status in the U.S., according to the CDC

WHO: Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

Trump Attacked by Dems & Press for China Travel Ban

Top 20 months of excess deaths for Sweden. April barely broke the top 20, didn't even beat bad flu years.

KNOWN IN MARCH: Inaccurate Virus Models (MADE BY POLITICALLY FUNDED GROUPS) Are Panicking Officials Into Ill-Advised Lockdowns

Controversial press conference held by two Bakersfield doctors that was pulled down by YouTube IN APRIL STATING EXACTLY WHAT WE KNOW NOW

Mississippi Coroner Says State's Coronavirus Death Tally Is Misleading, Causing 'Unnecessary Fear In The Public'

Coroner accuses Pa. Health Dept. of ‘Monday morning quarterbacking’ coronavirus deaths

Montgomery County coroner says COVID-19 death toll is inaccurate

Coroner refuses to rule COVID-19 as cause of death of six-week-old baby after Connecticut governor claimed toddler was 'youngest coronavirus victim in the world'

NURSE WHISTLEBLOWER (with proof): MAJOR NYC HOSPITALS KILLING PATIENTS, GROUPING CV19 AND nonCV19 TOGETHER, HEALTHY PATIENTS PUT ON VENTS, MUCH MORE

608 + pages later.. I know I posted somewhere in here my thoughts and someone requested sources. I have another comment in another thread of which someone questions my intelligence and I will use this comment to refute that.

According to The New York Times, potentially 90 percent of those who have tested positive for COVID-19 have such insignificant amounts of the virus present in their bodies that such individuals do not need to isolate nor are they candidates for contact tracing. Leading public health experts are now concerned that overtesting is responsible for misdiagnosing a huge number of people with harmless amounts of the virus in their systems. https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...ovid-tests-should-have-been-negative-n2575305

They didn't even stop using the tests that were positive on fucking papayas and goats till mid may. No, really.

FDA: Makers of coronavirus antibody tests must now show tests actually work Regulatory “flexibility” was never meant to allow fraud, agency says on 5/5/20 after positive tests on goats and papayas comes out

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

Studies on Covid-19 lethality by Swiss Policy Research

China Launched a Massive Social Media Campaign in March to Get Countries to Adopt Stringent Coronavirus Lockdowns and Destroy Their Economies. THEY TARGETED ITALY FIRST.

Chinese State Media Claims Coronavirus Is A Tool To Beat Trump

MASK MANDATES ARE SCIENTIFICALLY UNSOUND

Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy on Masks

Association of American Physicians and Surgeons on Masks

Top Swedish epidemiologist: It's 'very dangerous' to believe masks will stop coronavirus

CDC guidelines say wearing a mask during prolonged exposure to coronavirus won't prevent possible infection

World's Top Epidemiologists - Masks Don't Work!

Sweden never issued stay-at-home orders, kept schools open, didn't close businesses and the general public does not wear masks and the entire country is down to LESS THAN 1 DEATH per day from COVID-19.

Collin County judges says there are major discrepancies between county and state COVID-19 numbers

Texas officials say record-high COVID-19 positivity rate was caused by coding errors, system upgrades

U.K. May Scrap Coronavirus Daily Death Toll After Experts Find Officials Over-Exaggerating Count, Report Alleges

Pennsylvania Forced To Remove Hundreds Of Deaths From Coronavirus Death Count After Coroners Raise Red Flags

600,000 Mistakenly Told Theyve Had Covid:˜I Have NOT Been Tested"

CV19 Tests have many problems including many test for the entire family of coronaviruses (which include common cold), not just CV19 specifically

We've learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus.

Minnesota doctor blasts 'ridiculous' CDC coronavirus death count guidelines

The Most Important Coronavirus Statistic: 42% Of U.S. Deaths Are From 0.6% Of The Population

42% of All COVID-19 Deaths Occurred in Nursing Homes

3 States Account for 42 Percent of All COVID-19 Deaths in America. Why?

More Than 40% of U.S. Coronavirus Deaths Are Linked to Nursing Homes

Countries that use Hydroxychloroquine have starkly different results from those that don't. Dozens of positive studies on HCQ ignored. https://hcqtrial.com/ https://c19study.com/

Hydroxychloroquine 'very safe,' says Dr. Scott Atlas; blasts 'garbage' medical studies

Switzerland provides irrefutable proof that Hydroxychloroquine works

Dr. Fauci Suggested All Kinds of Limits on Churches, Refuses to Do the Same for Leftist Protests https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/3...lies-worship-is-less-important-than-protests/ https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...it-protests-spread-wuhan-coronavirus-n2573514

Literally Thousands of Doctors and Scientists Have Come Out Against Fauci’s Lockdowns Including a Nobel Prize-Winning Biophysicist. The Media Just Doesn’t Want You to Know

Stanford doctor: Coronavirus fatality rate for people under 45 'almost 0%' https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...on-fatality-rate-for-people-under-45-almost-0

Among people <70 years old, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.57% with median of 0.05% across the different locations (corrected median of 0.04%).

Nobel Prize for Science winner Professor Levitt of Stanford

one of the few who called this thing correctly back in February
with a population fatality rate of 0.04 to 0.05%, largely regardless of lockdown Now calls it again - on how science has let us all down dreadfully:
Hospitals are paid more for Medicare patients confirmed or presumed to have coronavirus

Using payment rates for similar respiratory conditions, Kaiser estimated the average Medicare payment at $13,297 for a less severe hospitalization and $40,218 for hospitalization in which a patient is treated with a ventilator for at least 96 hours.

Fact check: Hospitals get paid more if patients listed as COVID-19, on ventilators, rated true

California Gov. Newsom Bans Singing In Churches

CDC Quietly Drops Mandatory 14-Day Quarantine After Traveling

New York paid $69 million for ventilators that never showed up

Confidential agreement uncovered allowed Pa. car show to happen despite COVID-19 restrictions

IN APRIL: New York antibody study estimates 13.9% of residents have had the coronavirus, Gov. Cuomo says

NYC Contact Tracers Not Permitted to Ask Sick Patients if They Attended a George Floyd Protest

IF SOMEONE TRIES TO SAY 'MUH COMPLICATIONS' SHOW THEM THIS

SEVERE COMPLICATIONS OF FLU

Cortical Vision Loss as a Prominent Feature of Influenza-induced Encephalopathy

Myocarditis Associated with Influenza A H1N1pdm2009

Influenza-related Viral Myocarditis

Acute Hemorrhagic Leukoencephalopathy Associated With Influenza A (H1N1) Virus

Influenza-associated seizures in healthy adults

Five-year-old Brysen got the flu. Weeks later, his legs hurt. Days later, he was paralyzed.

Influenza-Induced Hearing Loss

Influenza virus associated encephalopathy

Neurologic complications of influenza in children

Acute Hepatitis and Liver Failure Associated With Influenza A Infection in Children

A child with acute liver failure associated with influenza A

Viremia Induced by Influenza Virus

Influenza A Viral Infection Associated With Acute Renal Failure

Mechanisms of Multi-Organ Failure in Severe Influenza

Influenza A with hemorrhagic shock and encephalopathy syndrome in an adult

California doctors say they've seen more deaths from suicide than coronavirus since lockdowns (this was quickly "fact checked" but never disproven, the fact checkers used month old data to fact check it)

Cuomo gave immunity to nursing home executives after big campaign donations

(IN MAY) One-Third of All U.S.Coronavirus Deaths Are Nursing Home Residents or Workers

(IN JULY) COVID-19 is close to losing its epidemic status in the U.S., according to the CDC

WHO: Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

Trump Attacked by Dems & Press for China Travel Ban

Top 20 months of excess deaths for Sweden. April barely broke the top 20, didn't even beat bad flu years.

KNOWN IN MARCH: Inaccurate Virus Models (MADE BY POLITICALLY FUNDED GROUPS) Are Panicking Officials Into Ill-Advised Lockdowns

Controversial press conference held by two Bakersfield doctors that was pulled down by YouTube IN APRIL STATING EXACTLY WHAT WE KNOW NOW

Mississippi Coroner Says State's Coronavirus Death Tally Is Misleading, Causing 'Unnecessary Fear In The Public'

Coroner accuses Pa. Health Dept. of ‘Monday morning quarterbacking’ coronavirus deaths

Montgomery County coroner says COVID-19 death toll is inaccurate

Coroner refuses to rule COVID-19 as cause of death of six-week-old baby after Connecticut governor claimed toddler was 'youngest coronavirus victim in the world'

NURSE WHISTLEBLOWER (with proof): MAJOR NYC HOSPITALS KILLING PATIENTS, GROUPING CV19 AND nonCV19 TOGETHER, HEALTHY PATIENTS PUT ON VENTS, MUCH MORE

Legendary post :messenger_fire:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Looks like another 3 months of heavy restrictions again. My town had 4 cases the last month and 0 deaths.....

Last edited:
Looks like another 3 months of heavy restrictions again. My town had 4 cases the last month and 0 deaths.....

Wolf such a asshole. 2/3 of PA’s deaths are from nursing homes. There have been about 2500 deaths in the general public. Not to mention he’s a complete slime ball who won’t release documents about how he selected which businesses he was going to force to close.

Last edited:

A.Romero

I'm not American and it's been a while since a I came to this thread last time.

Is anyone willing to explain what is the theory behind the idea of all this being a hoax? Who is lying, why are they doing it and if they succeeded or not?

cryptoadam

Banned

Is anyone willing to explain what is the theory behind the idea of all this being a hoax? Who is lying, why are they doing it and if they succeeded or not?

Hoax is that this is the plague that will kill millions. Basically anyone under 70 has a 0-.5% chance of dying from this virus.

The liars are people in government, why did they do it? for power, to get rid of Trump, because they screwed up at the beginning and don't want to admit their error. They are lying for power and to cover their asses.

All I can tell you is where I live we have pretty much defeated the virus. about 20-50 cases a day and we have been open since May 25th. Masks only mandated on July 18th. Maybe 3-10 people die a week.

We had about 3500 deaths here. 86% were people in old age homes where the average life span is basically 2 years, so these were people who were on their death beds. Under 50 20 people died. Under 60 it was less than 100. Under 70 it was about 300. My city has 2 million people and is the 2nd or 3rd biggest city in Canada. Its a pretty big metro area. We were the epicenter of Canada, more deaths then all other provinces and cities combined. Yet if you go outside of homes where people were going to die within 2 years and take out sick and old people you are probably left with like 5 or 10 healthy people that died from this virus.

Destroying our economy, small business, restaurants, childrens education, indebted future generations all for a virus that was a barely a blip for anyone not old or sick. And our lockdown was not some giant lockdown, during the whole lock down everyone complained it wasn't strict enough and were cursing our leadership for reopening May 25th and how the city wasn't ready and a 2nd wave will kill us all.

So maybe in other places it was worse I don't live there. But where I live we ruined peoples lives over an overblown virus. All we had to do was protect the elderly and instead our Mayor and PM murdered them with no dignity while destroying peoples livelyhoods and stunding 10's of thousands of childrens growth.

diffusionx

Gold Member
That's a different argument. Either the virus leads to premature deaths or it doesn't.

If it does, then premature deaths are not "a hoax" produced by the medical system, but a consequence of the virus leading people to die earlier than they would otherwise have done. We can acknowledge this without resorting to hysteria, or pre-judging the results of the eventual cost-analysis.

But interestingly, that analysis would require us putting a figure on the worth of each extra year of life. Insurers seem to have agreed that a Quality-Adjusted Life-Year (QALY) is worth around $50,000, for a "healthy" year of life. So if each victim loses only 5 healthy life years, and we have 200,000 victims, that would be a "loss" of $50 trillion.

You need to do the cost-analysis, immediately, at the very beginning, and continue to do it. We have destroyed a generation of people with this lockdown, and we have ruined cities for potentially decades. You may think this sounds hysterical? Well, studies have shown that the earning power of people *over their whole lives* is strongly associated with the time they entered the market. For millenials, who already got their financial futures upended in 2008, it is happening again, and now it is happening to zoomers.

So my first thought, as someone who is quite familiar with these matters, is what are we doing this for? A sick 80 year old, in a nursing home, consuming massive amounts of health care resources, and not contributing anything economically, does not have a QALY price tag of $50,000. He just doesn't. In fact, I would say he has a QALY tag of $0, because he doesn't have any more "healthy life years."

I am not saying this to say this guy should die. I am saying this because the guy WILL die, very soon. And this absolutely must be taken into account if you're talking about implementing measures that purposefully destroy the economy and lock people into isolation situations the human mind is absolutely not built to cope with. For how long must 25 and 35 year olds be unable to work on their careers or put food on their families' plates all to avoid getting a virus they aren't going to avoid getting and will recover from without problem? They will not die, but the strain and stress of the isolation and uncertainty and constant fear mongering will probably be with them and hurt their entire lives.

When people say this is a hoax, they are not saying that a virus called SARS-COV2 does not exist. The virus exists, and it does kill a certain cohort of people, just as pneumonia or flu does.

When people say this is a hoax, they are saying that:

01. The doomsday scenarios around COVID were predicated on bullshit, alarmist, hysterically bad models.
02. The lockdown was predicated on those doomsday models, thus total bullshit, and mass hysteria not sound science (mostly, at least in the US, idiot Rudy Gobert coming down with it).
03. Our health care systems were able to handle the virus just fine.
04. The COVID spread during the lockdown was not nearly as bad as they claimed it was (hospital systems LAID OFF people during a global pandemic, and nurses made TikTok dancing videos)
05. Hospital systems get overloaded by influenza every few years.
06. COVID has an extremely low mortality rate despite what people claimed.
07. COVID only kills old and fat people, and in no other time has a mass lockdown been instituted primarily for only small cohorts of the population.
08. Even though the government knew who this killed, they still did things like send elderly covid patients into nursing homes to infect tons of people.
09. Early on, the media and tech companies banned all scientific discussion of the virus that didn't approve with the official narrative, despite the fact that even the official narrative was that we didn't have all the answers. Thus proving this wasn't about "the science" but about who was powerful enough to approve a POV.
10. Case counts and CFR were totally bogus and had no basis in reality.
11. The government incentivized hospitals to inflate COVID counts, and got high COVID counts. Virtually every "revision" of case/death/hospitalization is a revision down
12. COVID poses virtually zero risk to healthy, working age people, and are paying the price despite virtually no risk.
13. The mechanisms of the virus are poorly understood, and nobody has proven that widespread mask mandates, micromanaging of lives, and other measures actually do what they say it does.
14. The lockdown has been far worse than the virus - the economy has been destroyed, millions of people can't feed their families, mental health problems are out of control, and small businesses are dying left and right.
15. The same media and government officials that spent months trumpeting the lockdown and blasting anyone who stood against it abandoned it as soon as people started rioting in the streets.
16. The media and certain government officials immediately moved to smear and ban a potentially promising treatment only because Trump said it might be a promising treatment, thus proving this was totally politicized.
17. The lockdown has made some politically connected people an incredible amount of wealth. Nobody has spoken about how Jeff Bezos makes tons of money from the lockdown while owning a newspaper that prints tons of alarmist pro lockdown stuff every single day.
18. The government has, in violation of the Constitution, chosen what rights can and cannot be violated depending on the political viewpoint (e.g., cannot go to church, but can burn down a church as long as it is in a BLM protest). Cities have done things like shut down licensed and restaurants while disgusting "riot ribs" are allowed to serve looters and vandals openly.
19. Lockdown tyrants found this basically unlimited power to shut down businesses at will, mandate what people can wear, mandate what they can do, mandate who they can interact with, and have shown no interest in giving it up. Even as case counts and deaths plummet, there is no letdown in the lockdown rules.
20. The media and government is now using this to muddle the election, eliminate debates, and install a senile President who cannot engage with the public.

Bottom line, the massive power grab by the government, the way they have micromanaged our lives, is unprecedented, and all in service to a virus that is, at worst, marginally worse than the flu.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
Also keep in mind with the times article that up to 90% of positives are people who are not contagious and shouldn't be isolated or contact trace and you can see all these case numbers that feed the fear porn hysteria were BS. When everyone was stressing about the case count going up and up hitting 20K 30K etc... all BS. Who knows how many of those were actually contagious and not just having live virus. Could be 50% could be 90%. We had an NFL team test positive and then 2 weeks later is was like nope none of them are positive back to work.

We know that China was sending defective kits all over the place. Kits were over sensitive. For all we know they could of been detecting all the other rhino viruses. You have shitty kits that give you false positives, dedected non contagious virus, and other viruses. Add in antibody testing in there too which a lot of places did.

And what do you have is totally fake made up numbers flashing on your TV screen scaring you into think the virus is running out of control growing non stop and the only way to end it is to wear a piece of cloth on your face, cut off all contact with humanity and lock yourself into your home. All based on bad tests that don't even tell you if you are infectious or not.

The last 2 posts are basically on the money. It’s a nasty virus. It sucks. But we are destroying out way of life for it. That is a VAST overreaction. And it’s counterproductive.

As soon as we realized that basically anyone under 50 who is not already chronically sick was pretty safe from this, statistically, our strategy should’ve changed. And it didn’t. We can all speculate about why that is, but the media and some “experts” have been peddling vague bullshit for months about how “everyone is at risk”. That was never the question. The question was how much risk, and for some reason, they don’t want people to be comforted by the fact that people under 50 are fairly safe.

A.Romero

Hoax is that this is the plague that will kill millions. Basically anyone under 70 has a 0-.5% chance of dying from this virus.

The liars are people in government, why did they do it? for power, to get rid of Trump, because they screwed up at the beginning and don't want to admit their error. They are lying for power and to cover their asses.

All I can tell you is where I live we have pretty much defeated the virus. about 20-50 cases a day and we have been open since May 25th. Masks only mandated on July 18th. Maybe 3-10 people die a week.

We had about 3500 deaths here. 86% were people in old age homes where the average life span is basically 2 years, so these were people who were on their death beds. Under 50 20 people died. Under 60 it was less than 100. Under 70 it was about 300. My city has 2 million people and is the 2nd or 3rd biggest city in Canada. Its a pretty big metro area. We were the epicenter of Canada, more deaths then all other provinces and cities combined. Yet if you go outside of homes where people were going to die within 2 years and take out sick and old people you are probably left with like 5 or 10 healthy people that died from this virus.

Destroying our economy, small business, restaurants, childrens education, indebted future generations all for a virus that was a barely a blip for anyone not old or sick. And our lockdown was not some giant lockdown, during the whole lock down everyone complained it wasn't strict enough and were cursing our leadership for reopening May 25th and how the city wasn't ready and a 2nd wave will kill us all.

So maybe in other places it was worse I don't live there. But where I live we ruined peoples lives over an overblown virus. All we had to do was protect the elderly and instead our Mayor and PM murdered them with no dignity while destroying peoples livelyhoods and stunding 10's of thousands of childrens growth.

You need to do the cost-analysis, immediately, at the very beginning, and continue to do it. We have destroyed a generation of people with this lockdown, and we have ruined cities for potentially decades. You may think this sounds hysterical? Well, studies have shown that the earning power of people *over their whole lives* is strongly associated with the time they entered the market. For millenials, who already got their financial futures upended in 2008, it is happening again, and now it is happening to zoomers.

So my first thought, as someone who is quite familiar with these matters, is what are we doing this for? A sick 80 year old, in a nursing home, consuming massive amounts of health care resources, and not contributing anything economically, does not have a QALY price tag of $50,000. He just doesn't. In fact, I would say he has a QALY tag of $0, because he doesn't have any more "healthy life years."

I am not saying this to say this guy should die. I am saying this because the guy WILL die, very soon. And this absolutely must be taken into account if you're talking about implementing measures that purposefully destroy the economy and lock people into isolation situations the human mind is absolutely not built to cope with. For how long must 25 and 35 year olds be unable to work on their careers or put food on their families' plates all to avoid getting a virus they aren't going to avoid getting and will recover from without problem? They will not die, but the strain and stress of the isolation and uncertainty and constant fear mongering will probably be with them and hurt their entire lives.

When people say this is a hoax, they are not saying that a virus called SARS-COV2 does not exist. The virus exists, and it does kill a certain cohort of people, just as pneumonia or flu does.

When people say this is a hoax, they are saying that:

01. The doomsday scenarios around COVID were predicated on bullshit, alarmist, hysterically bad models.
02. The lockdown was predicated on those doomsday models, thus total bullshit, and mass hysteria not sound science (mostly, at least in the US, idiot Rudy Gobert coming down with it).
03. Our health care systems were able to handle the virus just fine.
04. The COVID spread during the lockdown was not nearly as bad as they claimed it was (hospital systems LAID OFF people during a global pandemic, and nurses made TikTok dancing videos)
05. Hospital systems get overloaded by influenza every few years.
06. COVID has an extremely low mortality rate despite what people claimed.
07. COVID only kills old and fat people, and in no other time has a mass lockdown been instituted primarily for only small cohorts of the population.
08. Even though the government knew who this killed, they still did things like send elderly covid patients into nursing homes to infect tons of people.
09. Early on, the media and tech companies banned all scientific discussion of the virus that didn't approve with the official narrative, despite the fact that even the official narrative was that we didn't have all the answers. Thus proving this wasn't about "the science" but about who was powerful enough to approve a POV.
10. Case counts and CFR were totally bogus and had no basis in reality.
11. The government incentivized hospitals to inflate COVID counts, and got high COVID counts. Virtually every "revision" of case/death/hospitalization is a revision down
12. COVID poses virtually zero risk to healthy, working age people, and are paying the price despite virtually no risk.
13. The mechanisms of the virus are poorly understood, and nobody has proven that widespread mask mandates, micromanaging of lives, and other measures actually do what they say it does.
14. The lockdown has been far worse than the virus - the economy has been destroyed, millions of people can't feed their families, mental health problems are out of control, and small businesses are dying left and right.
15. The same media and government officials that spent months trumpeting the lockdown and blasting anyone who stood against it abandoned it as soon as people started rioting in the streets.
16. The media and certain government officials immediately moved to smear and ban a potentially promising treatment only because Trump said it might be a promising treatment, thus proving this was totally politicized.
17. The lockdown has made some politically connected people an incredible amount of wealth. Nobody has spoken about how Jeff Bezos makes tons of money from the lockdown while owning a newspaper that prints tons of alarmist pro lockdown stuff every single day.
18. The government has, in violation of the Constitution, chosen what rights can and cannot be violated depending on the political viewpoint (e.g., cannot go to church, but can burn down a church as long as it is in a BLM protest). Cities have done things like shut down licensed and restaurants while disgusting "riot ribs" are allowed to serve looters and vandals openly.
19. Lockdown tyrants found this basically unlimited power to shut down businesses at will, mandate what people can wear, mandate what they can do, mandate who they can interact with, and have shown no interest in giving it up. Even as case counts and deaths plummet, there is no letdown in the lockdown rules.
20. The media and government is now using this to muddle the election, eliminate debates, and install a senile President who cannot engage with the public.

Bottom line, the massive power grab by the government, the way they have micromanaged our lives, is unprecedented, and all in service to a virus that is, at worst, marginally worse than the flu.

Thanks for the extensive response.

What do you think of other countries where Trump is not a factor and are still taking similar measures? Just following blindly what the US does or doesn't do or do they have similar purposes and just took advantage of the hype?

What do you think of people of low risk of dead carrying the virus around and infecting people with high risk unknowingly?

Also, what kind of stuff has the government seek or accomplished by purposely destroying the economy and micromanaging people's lives?

Do you think there is a possibility that:

a) Governments responded in a certain way out of precaution because at the time it could have seem worse?

b) Without the steps that have been taken worldwide the results could have been worse?

diffusionx

Gold Member
Thanks for the extensive response.

What do you think of other countries where Trump is not a factor and are still taking similar measures? Just following blindly what the US does or doesn't do or do they have similar purposes and just took advantage of the hype?

Enough to worry about in my own neck of the woods.

What do you think of people of low risk of dead carrying the virus around and infecting people with high risk unknowingly?

Well, you can pose this question with, you know, every other virus that has ever existed. People can understand the nature of the risk and take precautions as necessary. If I am under the weather I am not out there coughing on my 89 year old grandma. If I am out there being told I may be making other people sick without me knowing it (btw the evidence of this is not really there) I will take extra precautions.

But the fact is, that "people of low risk of dead carrying the virus around and infecting people with high risk unknowingly" is probably ALL that happened during the lockdown, as everybody was, you know, forced inside under the same roof indefinitely. A survey came out in May or so in New York that said most new cases were from people who were supposed to be locked down. Hence, spreading was a "family thing."

Also, what kind of stuff has the government seek or accomplished by purposely destroying the economy and micromanaging people's lives?

Read 1984 man. Sometimes power is attractive for power's sake. Like I said rich and connected people have benefited greatly as small businesses die. I do think that certain elements of the government and media had an interest in destroying the economy and keeping Trump from running a proper re-election campaign, as well as installing Dementia Joe.

Do you think there is a possibility that:

a) Governments responded in a certain way out of precaution because at the time it could have seem worse?

b) Without the steps that have been taken worldwide the results could have been worse?

Like I said, governments responded to a hysterical, laughably bad model by a moron named Neil Ferguson who has made a career of selling these hysterical models to dumb people running governments. Yes a good chunk of it was CYA, but again, that is mass hysteria for you.

Define "worse outcome". As many have said, the official numbers floated around are fictitious. The case numbers have absolutely no basis in reality and the death counts are greased up due to the official policy of not making the distinction between dying "of COVID" and "with COVID" (except for one case, George Floyd). So that said, we have a destroyed economy, ruined cities, rioters burning down legitimate businesses, mass mental health problems, exploding crime, etc. How could the outcome have been worse?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom