• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect: Andromeda PAX Livestream

jJzHdLe.jpg

Starts at the top of the hour. I think it'll show things like exploring a planet, a side mission or two, perhaps some multiplayer.

https://www.twitch.tv/twitch

Excellent! I'll get to see whatever tiny smidgen they show off before I head to work.

Just a note: the link in the OP goes to the mobile site which formats strange when opening it on the desktop. Edit: Fixed!

There is no mass effect coverage in this stream.

? Seems to be pretty clear:

PAX East coverage has officially begun! Check out our day 1 schedule and tune in.
10:35 AM: Dead Cells
10:55 AM: YamaYama
11:15 AM: Streets of Rogue
11:30 AM: Phantom Trigger
11:45 AM: Ape Out
12:00 PM: Absolver
12:15 PM: Ruiner
12:30 PM: Crossing Souls
12:45 PM: Lupinball
1:00 PM: Mass Effect: Andromeda
2:00 PM: Prey
2:45 PM: Sonic Mania
3:00 PM: Party Hard 2
3:15 PM: Graveyard Keeper
3:30 PM: Pyre
3:45 PM: Alienware
4:00 PM: Dark Souls III: The Ringed City
4:30 PM: Little Nightmares
4:50 PM: NAMCO
5:20 PM: Nintendo

RAIDEN1

Thing is for Bioware this is the best it will get when it comes to facial animations, unless they go FMV which they don't have the capital to do then these drawbacks is what you'll get unless they do something drastically different but we have another 3-5 year wait for that!

You'd think the devs of a game that is so focused on up-close personal interactions would find the freakishness of the faces unacceptable. How can I suspend disbelief with doll eyes and rubber mouths?

Jhoan

The negativity in the Twitch chat is strong. I had to hide it. I think it looks solid. People are always going to complain about the facial animations.

Garnox

I'm still butthurt about nothing being at Pax South! Come on, San Antonio is just in Bioware Austin's backyard. 😭

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"first things first, is there an item limit?"
"yeah, you can see it right there"
"oh, huh"

lmao

Little too much time spent menu surfing for a preview I feel. If they are cutting out in 15 minutes I hope they get moving.

Edit: Flavor effects for profiles is a great touch.

ironcreed

Banned
Looks like a bigger, prettier and better playing Mass Effect with a whole new story to look forward to. Can't ask for more than that.

Bod

Neo Member
Does anyone know how much you can customise your squad mates regarding giving them different weapons and armour upgrades etc.

ironcreed

Banned
The animations are not nearly as bad as they are being made out. And I have even joked around and poked fun myself. The game looks great.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Did I hear him right?

ME1 had 80 characters you could talk to.

ME:A has 1200.

Did he say that? If so, wowza.

Don't believe their lies. They probably count ME3-style eavesdropping as "talking" to NPCs.

Top Bottom