• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Massive Call of Duty Datamine: Images of Black Ops 6, Modern Warfare 2, and more

clarky

Gold Member
Can't wait for this game, MW2019 was great and got me back into the franchise after a very long break. The fact that it will get 2 years worth of content just seals the deal for me, i was in no way done with 2019 when they abandoned it.

Personal wishes: just up the TTK a tad and no more shit maps, by far the weakest aspect of 2019.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

LOL, they really should just call it early access and run it up until release and do a reset on Day 1. A "beta" this is not.
Agreed. ill be on board and preorder then. but preorder just to play for 2 days... you do not even get to save your progress.... eh pass.

clarky

Gold Member
Agreed. ill be on board and preorder then. but preorder just to play for 2 days... you do not even get to save your progress.... eh pass.
Aye no need to preorder this, ill be buying anyways unless its a disaster. No way am i giving Activision an interest free loan for a few months.

//DEVIL//

Aye no need to preorder this, ill be buying anyways unless its a disaster. No way am i giving Activision an interest free loan for a few months.
yeah I dont preorder either.

especially this time as I am not sure if ill buy it on steam or complete my collection on battle.net.

steam is tempting but if its gonna open battle.net every time I run the game then what is the point of buying it on steam.

Top Bottom