• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maxis planning to make a multi-platform AAA title.

ascii42

There's really only one game that I want a more modern version of:

SimTower_Coverart.png
When they released Yoot Tower, they announced that they were creating new Tower scenarios you could download. They were working on the Statue of Liberty. I used to check the official site every day, but it never released.

Maybe this has been mentioned but Maxis does not make The Sims anymore. EA has a division literally called The Sims Studio to handle that series and, according to Wiki, Sim City.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Maybe this has been mentioned but Maxis does not make The Sims anymore. EA has a division literally called The Sims Studio to handle that series and, according to Wiki, Sim City.

That is new info in this thread I believe. So spore 2 it is. SC would have been nice though.

Would love them to rework Darkspore a little. I really enjoyed what I played of it, as sinful as that sounds in the eyes of the ever-snarling peanut gallery. Something so refreshing about lumbering around an alien landscape as a multi-legged xeno-creation, warping in teammates for savage combos. It did need a little in the way of random maps, just for longevity's sake...

I'd be up for a new Sim Isle, too! The memories. Sim Tower, of course.

But none of these are Triple A fodder. No. It'd have to be...

STREETS OF SIMCITY, MOTHERF@%KERS!

daviyoung

Banned
Beneath Sim City

A gritty, visceral first-person shooter set among the sewers, pipes and cables of a random user-generated city.

The Sims mmorpg.
or is it already out?

Been and gone I'm afraid :p

The Sims Online was good, but I only joined in its free to play days towards the end of its life. Honestly though, it was perhaps the greatest time I had with an online game; not for the gameplay, but for the pure fun I had with my online housemates and stuff. Met some great friends through it.

Pociask

SimChoppa. As giant lizards attack a city struck by earthquakes and tornadoes, you must get to da choppa before the city nuclear plant melts down.

Top Bottom