• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

UberTag

I don't think bad wrestlers should be champion ever. Sasha and Bayley are both way better wrestlers and more popular. I'm sure Vince and Kevin Dunn are very happy to have their best "character work" person as the champion but I'm not and never will be. I like wrestling, and Bliss isn't good at it.
She's the female Miz. They'd make a dynamic duo if Miz didn't already have Maryse filling that role.

Raw64life

Bayley isn't as good as Bliss?

I think Bayley is the worst of the four horsewomen but she's still better than Bliss by a significant margain. In her current state, Bliss couldn't pull off a match like either of the Bayley/Banks NXT Takeover matches if her life depended on it.

I don't think bad wrestlers should be champion ever. Sasha and Bayley are both way better wrestlers and more popular. I'm sure Vince and Kevin Dunn are very happy to have their best "character work" person as the champion but I'm not and never will be. I like wrestling, and Bliss isn't good at it.

If you like wrestling, then why are you watching WWE

UberTag

I just hope that Lesnar drops the belt at Summerslam. He and Goldberg really killed that title for what is worth.
They're not going to waste their "Brock makes Roman look really strong and holds his hand up to cheers" moment at a 2nd-tier network special like Summerslam.
That's a moment that only the 7-hour annual slogfest known as WrestleMania can truly make special.

Finn and Braun are getting the Great Balls of Fire and Summerslam title defenses.
And if Brock loses, the new champ is only getting a cup of coffee with the title as they keep it warm for him.

Beefy

I think Bayley is the worst of the four horsewomen but she's still better than Bliss by a significant margain. In her current state, Bliss couldn't pull off a match like either of the Bayley/Banks NXT Takeover matches if her life depended on it.

Each to their own, but Bliss is better then bayley for me. I don't mind any of them female wrestlers apart from Fox.

Syder

I just hope that Lesnar drops the belt at Summerslam. He and Goldberg really killed that title for what is worth.
Yeah, I kinda regret saying I couldn't wait for Lesnar to have the title. This run isn't going to be anywhere near as cool as his last run.

At this point, Roman may as well just fucking go over him as soon as possible because at least the belt would be on TV.

Bliss on the mic compared with Bayley is a much bigger gap than Bayleys in ring work against Bliss'.

Raw64life

If you like wrestling, then why are you watching WWE

Because unfortunately WWE gobbles up many of the world's best wrestlers and even in it's gimped state can still produce some entertaining wrestling every once in a while.

Also I hate myself.

Bliss on the mic compared with Bayley is a much bigger gap than Bayleys in ring work against Bliss'.

Disagree strongly. Bliss probably had her best match ever yesterday and it was still filled with multiple botches. She nearly broke her neck trying to do some silly knees into a moonsault thing.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Why? Most people saw it coming
I didn't wanna think about it, but I could see it coming from a mile away

NXT-TakeOver-Brooklyn1.jpg

Memories...

jurgen

I think Bliss is right behind Bayley in terms of talent, which is interesting when you consider Bayley has half a decade more experience.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Alexa bringing back the DDT is just another bullet point for why she is the best woman on the roster. Have fun in the dumpster, Bayley marks.

Raw64life

I think Bliss is right behind Bayley in terms of talent, which is interesting when you consider Bayley has half a decade more experience.

When Bliss improves in the ring I'll have no problem admitting it. I thought Charlotte was trash for a long time but she improved dramatically over time after coming to the main roster. The only improvement I've seen from Bliss since coming up is her funny-face-making ability.

Yeah, I kinda regret saying I couldn't wait for Lesnar to have the title. This run isn't going to be anywhere near as cool as his last run.

At this point, Roman may as well just fucking go over him as soon as possible because at least the belt would be on TV.

The last time we saw the belt on TV as the RAW after mania we won't see it again until the weeks leading up to the new PPV.

Top Bottom