• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

UberTag

Tonight's Smackdown finish makes me nostalgic for...

laeAuAF.png

Raw64life

Nothing wrong with that match. Nakamura looking strong, jobber entrance isn't a big deal because he already did his full entrance earlier in the show. So far so good.

The weird thing is that 205 Live actually does long-term storytelling and doesn't abandon stories at all really, but those stories just either go on too long or suck.

Like this is perfectly logical for Daivari to be facing Swann after last week, but it just feels like I've seen it before.

orioto

Good Art™
Everyone is looking bad to me in that kind of main event.. I mean sure Naka has the final word but he was the weak link for half of the match.

ReiGun

I was gonna go to Extreme Rules, but that card looking real
e1Wni09.png

White people dancing to Swann's theme remains one of my favorite things on 205 Live.

Everyone is looking bad to me in that kind of main event.. I mean sure Naka has the final word but he was the weak link for half of the match.

That's how tag matches work. Someone has to take the heat. A standard tag match with no heat segment is just strange. Or a burial of the heels.

The weird thing is that 205 Live actually does long-term storytelling and doesn't abandon stories at all really, but those stories just either go on too long or suck.

Like this is perfectly logical for Daivari to be facing Swann after last week, but it just feels like I've seen it before.
The Kendrick Tozawa feud should've ended at Mania but of course they didn't give the division anything but one match on the pre show. 205 could be longer so they could fit more of the roster but it would need to be on another night.

I'm telling you, there's money on them putting the title on Nak ay Mania. But it's nice to dream

Even AJ with the title with Nak winning would be awesome.

I don't think they really need to worry about heel face dynamics with those two either. Just a competition between the best because they want the title would be fine I think.

tumblr_o0hv6r1XYz1sbzhteo1_500.gif

Even AJ with the title with Nak winning would be awesome.

I don't think they really need to worry about heel face dynamics with those two either. Just a competition between the best because they want the title would be fine I think.

tumblr_o0hv6r1XYz1sbzhteo1_500.gif
That's what I'd like but Cena or Orton is probably walking into Mania champion.

Hell, I'll book the sd matches now.

Cena v Jinder US champion
Orton v Rusev
Corbin v KO
Charlotte v Becky
Aj wwe title v Shinsuke
Everyone else is in the battle royal

dude omg guys 205 live just killed me. They are doing a "via satellite" interview with Neville and Aries. They did the "introduce the guys and pause for crowd reaction". They introduced Neville and it was dead silent. Like it sounded legit like an empty arena. Felt like the silence went on for minutes.

Aries got a very small pop.

That's what I'd like but Cena or Orton is probably walking into Mania champion.

Hell, I'll book the sd matches now.

Cena v Jinder US champion
Orton v Rusev
Corbin v KO
Charlotte v Becky
Aj wwe title v Shinsuke
Everyone else is in the battle royal

Sounds good to me, friend.

Why are Aries and Neville sitting in dilapidated and rust covered rooms?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I applaud anyone who actually stays for 205 Live.

Top Bottom