• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Even if Hogan is not allowed, Terry Bollea pics are still good right?
b4s_hogan0423_118560a_8col.jpg

Slizz

Do you just walk towards the dudes back when hes dazed to get a back grapple in Fire Pro? Trying to do an inverted DDT

Hasney

Do you just walk towards the dudes back when hes dazed to get a back grapple in Fire Pro? Trying to do an inverted DDT

Yup. Get him dazed and walk around. Has to really be his back though. Coming around kinda the side will trigger a front grapple.

Hex

Banned
Think I will be picking up Injustice 2 and Friday the 13th tonight.
Was going to wait for the 15$ back sale on the 9th but am impatient.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
DC movies, Iron Fist, and now Baywatch.

Never try to push fans v critics. Just hold the L.

It's why I can never bash Adam Sandler too much

he knows what he makes and nerds can trash his movies all they want. he's still making bank and doesnt give a fuck. thats the dream.

Sephzilla

It's why I can never bash Adam Sandler too much

he knows what he makes and nerds can trash his movies all they want. he's still making bank and doesnt give a fuck. thats the dream.

see also: Michael Bay

Think I will be picking up Injustice 2 and Friday the 13th tonight.
Was going to wait for the 15$ back sale on the 9th but am impatient.

do it, PS4! Maybe we can get a small WrassleGAF game together and see who goes over

I listened to this past weeks WHW podcast with it synced up to the Hogan/Warrior match at Halloween Havoc 98. Tony and Conrad did commentary for the match. It was really funny.

RBH

So when the Falcons were humiliated by New England, the Hawks then stepped u---oh wait. Well ok, then the Braves will step u--HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whenever AtLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLanta fails, and someone else tries to step up, they trip and fall on their face. Even going as far back as the Civil War!

After I beat you and retain my GWF B+ Championship, I will definitely be afraid of your Social Outcasts-tier stable that will come after me :jnc
Exclusive footage of the crowd's reaction to Tall4Life's promo:

YawningBillRussell.gif

Top Bottom