• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

ElRenoRaven

iirc we haven't even hit a year for Rachael yet

Yup. She's without a doubt just done insanely amazing in the short time she's been wrestling. Her matches in WrestleCircus have been damn good. In fact you'll get to find out later when she defends her title.

Adree

They keep switching to one of the cameras which has the audio up and it sounds so much better then they quickly "fix" it. :(

ElRenoRaven

They keep switching to one of the cameras which has the audio up and it sounds so much better then they quickly "fix" it. :(

yea they're having some issues tonight no doubt. Normally the audio is better then this. I know they said that they were playing with their setup tonight. That's the thing we have to remember too. WrestleCircus isn't even a year old themselves. lol

yea they're having some issues tonight no doubt. Normally the audio is better then this. I know they said that they were playing with their setup tonight. That's the thing we have to remember too. WrestleCircus isn't even a year old themselves. lol

They should know what the fuck they're doing

ElRenoRaven

When will they learn. You don't screw with the golden dong of Joey Ryan's. You're only gonna hurt yourself every time. lol

Yup Joey confirmed member of Team Dive too. lol

Slizz

giphy.gif

Snowplow!

Slizz

All I want in this game or any wrassle game is a ref that flies around and sells moves like Pee Wee Anderson. Is that so much to ask for??

I coulda .giffed the explosion at 10 minutes. The ref would be on the ground clutching his bloody face.

ElRenoRaven

Oh well. Intermission still going. At least I can take a restroom break without missing any of the action. lol

Looks like next match will be Michael Elgin vs Scorpio Sky.

gun_haver

haven't watched a minute of wwe or any wrestling since wrestlemania

part of me feels like the addiction is broken

part of me thinks...'wait, i didn't mean to load up squaredcircle...why am i reading about x-pac's drug problems'

this is gonna take some presence of mind

for those of you who want to kick this shit too, all you need to do is look at it and think: huh. this is shit.

part of me thinks...'wait, i didn't mean to load up squaredcircle...why am i reading about x-pac's drug problems'

for those of you who want to kick this shit too, all you need to do is look at it and think: huh. this is shit.
Haven't watched since
Wow I can't even remember. I think Payback.

ElRenoRaven

Man Michael Elgin and Scorpio put on one hell of a match. I always like watching these two. HAHAHA. The crowd chant every time Kondon tries to talk is hilarious.

Oh hell yea. Lady of the ring Title time. Deonna Purrazzo vs Rachael Ellering. This is a don't miss.

Syder

I'm with you. WWE isn't even funny-bad anymore, it's just... boring, draining even. I can't fathom how people have stayed on board 100% since Mania.

I can still enjoy my NJPW though.

ElRenoRaven

Oh man. I was on pins and needles. It was like will Rachael make it to the ropes? I just don't know. Damn good match. Glad to see the outcome of it. HAHA Scorpio and Kondon are back. Fans still telling them to shut the fuck up. ROFLMAO

Top Bottom