• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maybe Android tablets not doing so bad: at 39% Market Share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

oh believe me, I love (worship) console gaming, it's just that I'm out more than home lately. The best gaming is the gaming you have with you, or some such. ;)

Ah true, you have to settle for what you have around. The Vita is tempting though. Dem graphics in my hand. I just don't know if Sony has learned enough to lower their prices on their games to be somewhat close to Android and iOS. They can't be the same, because the level of quality should be higher and much bigger teams/cost. That's the main thing that has me hesitant. I'm not wanting to spend $30-40 on every game. Now, 10-20? Yeah I'm in for that.

I agree with what others have said in the past that Windows Phone 7 is a stop-gap solution to keep some mindshare until W8 drops. MS themselves don't seem to care about WP7 enough to try and push it, so I'm guessing they're trying to make a splash with the next one.

The WP7 kernel will be replaced with the Win8 kernel within a year, so expect some compatibility issues for early WP7 adopters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom