• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's to offer bottles of Big Mac sauce in the US for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-is-selling-big-mac-sauce-2017-1

McDonald's is making bottles of its famous Big Mac sauce available in the US for the first time.

The fast-food chain will be offering 10,000 bottles of the sauce at restaurants nationwide and through its social media accounts starting January 26.

The company sold its first bottle of Big Mac sauce on eBay last year for more than $15,000.

Then it sold smaller bottles of the sauce at restaurants across Australia for 50 cents a piece.

This will be the first time that bottles of the Big Mac sauce will be available to customers in the US.

RT02Keml.jpg

Ovid

Company growth has been stagnant recently. Long-term growth doesn't look too rosy either.

I guess they're expanding the product line to help in the short term.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I guess they'd only ever have to sell it through their restaurants.

The franchisees have a lot of pull within McDonald's so I can't imagine they'd be thrilled about the product being sold in Walmart. At least that's the impression I got when I've read a few articles where the franchisees are the ones kinda forcing McDonald's to drag their feet with innovations because they don't want to make capital investments (such as their pushback on the all-day breakfast idea).

Pretty good, but i'm currently waiting for the day when i can get that good ol' Chick Fil-A sauce in a bottle it's all I desire

Lee

HFCS shows up as sugar on the nutrition facts. Look at the nutrition facts for soda, for example. There must be <1g. I've always felt it was crap that they could round down to zero.

Exactly. Like how Tic Tacs are made of apparently nothing.

0009800006330_NF_hyvee_default_medium.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom