Media Create Sales 23-29 Jan

neo2046

Member
Jun 8, 2004
4,797
0
0
http://www.gpara.com/ranking/

01 PS2 Final Fantasy 7 DC - 392,000 / 392,000
02 NDS English Training DS - 242,000 / 242,000
03 PS2 Shin Onimusha - 226,000 / 226,000
04 NDS Brain Training 2 - 111,000 / 1,057,000
05 NDS Animal Crossing WW - 80,000 / 1,724,000
06 NDS Brain Training - 71,000 / 1,441,000
07 PS2 Ar Tonelico - 54,000 / 54,000
08 NDS Bleach DS - 36,000 / 36,000
09 NDS Mario Kart DS - 29,000 / 1,058,000
10 PS2 Winnig Eleven 9 Bonus Pack - 28,000 / 28,000
 

EmCeeGramr

Member
Jun 25, 2005
38,456
0
0
I think bleach was undershipped judging by the fact japanese gaffers said it was sold out...
 

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Jul 17, 2005
42,029
2
0
Where the hell did Shin Onimusha come from? It wasn't in the past few Media crate threads, was it?

And is English Brain Training another one (3) or is it just BT2?
 

thestopsign

Member
Jun 2, 2005
7,839
0
1,185
Hmmm...

Both of the Brain Training's and Animal Crossing got a good boost. Though Dirge of Cerberus sales dissapoint me.... in that it actually sold.
 

meltpotato

Member
Oct 12, 2005
5,720
0
0
Oblivion said:
Where the hell did Shin Onimusha come from? It wasn't in the past few Media crate threads, was it?

And is English Brain Training another one (3) or is it just BT2?
its week one actually..
 

Frankfurter

Member
Jul 18, 2005
6,524
0
0
34
According to gpara, Onimusha has sold 226k (and as it was the release week, that's also the LTD), Neo probably copied it wrong :)
 

HyperZone<3

Member
Sep 27, 2005
5,176
1
0
Alaska
03 PS2 Shin Onimusha - 111,000 / 1,057,000
Holy Crap! Is that right?! Its the first Capcom game to break a mil since the first Onimusha. The series has been on the downward slide ever since, I don't think Oni3 even broke 500 K. What's going on here!?

edit: Okay, makes more sense now.
 

thestopsign

Member
Jun 2, 2005
7,839
0
1,185
HyperZone<3 said:
Holy Crap! Is that right?! Its the first Capcom game to break a mil since the first Onimusha. The series has been on the downward slide ever since, I don't think Oni3 even broke 500 K. What's going on here!?
It has already been stated that it was copied wrong...
 

EmCeeGramr

Member
Jun 25, 2005
38,456
0
0
Shaheed79 said:
Why are 3rd parties allowing Nintendo to corner the non-game market?
One would hope that edutainment doesnt become a major focus of the market... well, at least I would hope not.


isnt english training the ds equivalent of talkman? :) LTD plz
 

meltpotato

Member
Oct 12, 2005
5,720
0
0
Shaheed79 said:
Why are 3rd parties allowing Nintendo to corner the non-game market?
"allowing" might be the wrong term. 3rd party nongames just arent doing as amazing.
 

thestopsign

Member
Jun 2, 2005
7,839
0
1,185
meltpotato said:
"allowing" might be the wrong term. 3rd party nongames just arent doing as amazing.
Name one 3rd party "non-game" on the DS.

Edit: Oh yeah, and we have are next million seller.

02 NDS English Training DS - 242,000 / 242,000
 

EmCeeGramr

Member
Jun 25, 2005
38,456
0
0
Stopsign said:
Name one 3rd party "non-game".
I think 'cooking momma' might be the first, but its not out yet

Sega tried doing braintraining on psp. If I recall correctly ~180,000
 

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Jul 17, 2005
42,029
2
0
I thought Bleach DS would have done better with wifi and all. :(

At least it'll make it over 100k within its lifetime so it might warrant more support.
 

thestopsign

Member
Jun 2, 2005
7,839
0
1,185
Sorry, I meant on the DS. Nintendo has it cornered on the DS. I think that Sega's Brain Trainer would have done better on the DS anyways.
 

meltpotato

Member
Oct 12, 2005
5,720
0
0
cvxfreak said:
PSP BLEACH ~Heat The Soul~ SCE 36,678

The first BLEACH on PSP.
undershipment is pretty believable to me.. both heat the soul and the gc sales have been terrible. i doubt they wanted to ship many cpoies
 

duckroll

Member
Jun 7, 2004
114,759
1
0
37
Oblivion said:
I thought Bleach DS would have done better with wifi and all. :(

At least it'll make it over 100k within its lifetime so it might warrant more support.
This is NO indication of its total sales. Sega fucking undershipped, being Sega and all. :lol
 

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Jul 17, 2005
42,029
2
0
duckroll said:
This is NO indication of its total sales. Sega fucking undershipped, being Sega and all. :lol
Yeah, that would make sense. But what, is there huge demand for this, being sold out or something over there?
 

RaijinFY

Member
Jun 7, 2005
4,729
5
1,140
35
StephaneC said:
next french training, deutsh training, arab training ... it really sucks

:lol :lol :lol :lol

So true, It might be good for the industry and all but honestly i'm still greatly interested in "more conventional" games.
 

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Jul 17, 2005
42,029
2
0
Wait, a minute...

Why the heck are Japanians buying English brain training?

Is that Dirge of Cerberus game any good?
Yep.