• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 4/30 - 5/06

Mar

blackshirt.jpg

If we sell just twelve of these t-shirts we'll have made more profit out of PlayStation3 than Sony and all third-party PS3 software publishers.

:lol

I love ukresistance.

Innotech

Banned
several of my friends have the Reggie shirt. One of my friends works at EBgames and she sold several to friends. I might pick one up myself.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Eteric Rice said:
Holy shit, that's almost as awesome as the Reggie shirt. :lol

reggieT.jpg

I'm not usually one to promote Gaming-Exec personalities (I think they're highly overrated figureheads, generally) but damn...that is freaking awesome.

TJ Spyke

Nope, wouldn't wear that shirt. I would wear a shirt with Nintendo controllers on them. I won one from a website contest, my avatar is what the the design looks like.

Deku

Banned
PantherLotus said:
I'm not usually one to promote Gaming-Exec personalities (I think they're highly overrated figureheads, generally) but damn...that is freaking awesome.

Because he works for your preferred corporation ?

Link

The Autumn Wind
TJ Spyke said:
Nope, wouldn't wear that shirt. I would wear a shirt with Nintendo controllers on them. I won one from a website contest, my avatar is what the the design looks like.
Isn't that the prototype GC controller?

laserbeam said:
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4213/firstpartox1.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/117/secondpartmu2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Random Much?

Edit:

Are you saying that the PS3 is like the Wii, but more powerful, evil, black, and an asshole?

cvxfreak

JoshuaJSlone said:
Hard to say. Even with major major games, outside of holidays most systems only reach about 100K. PS2 did it a few times, PSP did it recently with Monster Hunter Portable 2. Given that Wii is more successful in general, though, as long as there's something that would cause a small bump it might still remain ahead. Past SSBM, nothing ever bumped GCN ahead of PS2, though it came close a few times. Resident Evil, Tales, Metal Gear, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Mario, Zelda: No, no, no, no, no, no.

Tales did for Media Create, but not for Famitsu.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
My Chemical Mouse said:
The guy can say whatever he likes, it's not like we can't see through his ploy by simply lookinga t his past posts. He is a Ntard through and through.

For what, having the nerve to say Nintendo has won Japan?

Link

The Autumn Wind
My Chemical Mouse said:
The guy can say whatever he likes, it's not like we can't see through his ploy by simply lookinga t his past posts. He is a Ntard through and through.
You've reduced yourself to attacking people commenting on shirts. You must be proud.

schuelma

Link said:
You've reduced yourself to attacking people commenting on shirts. You must be proud.

Well he sure as hell can't talk sales

joetachi

My Chemical Mouse said:
Just like your a Sonytard hrough and through.

My Chemical Mouse said:

What is this, an inquisition? Are you trying to "root out" the hereitcs or something?

"Confess your sins and you shall have a merciful death!!"

Let me be clear, never said or meant for it to sound like being a Nintendo fan is a bad thing or that makes you a bad person...

I don't care what systems you like or don't, what i find disturbing is your love for said company literally screaming through all your posts yet you are for some reason ashamed to accept yourself for what you truly are, raving fanboy.

It's ok, you are in the majority. No reason to attempt and cower behind the title unbiased bystander.

schuelma

My Chemical Mouse said:
Let me be clear, never said or meant for it to sound like being a Nintendo fan is a bad thing or that makes you a bad person...

I don't care what systems you like or don't, what i find disturbing is your love for said company literally screaming through all your posts yet you are for some reason ashamed to accept yourself for what you truly are, raving fanboy.

It's ok, you are in the majority. No reason to attempt and cower behind the title unbiased bystander.

Let's be honest..the reason you're calling Panther an Ntard is because he is saying that Nintendo won and Sony lost, end of story. Since you don't want to admit that he's right, you resort to questioning his integrity.

Xisiqomelir

ShockingAlberto said:
I always expected that when My Chemical Mouse had his meltdown, it would be way more epic. This is just kind of lame and petty.

This wasn't the meltdown, this was the construction of the critical assembly.

April NPD will be the start of the chain reaction, and the full detonation will come with the worldwide December sales.

ShockingAlberto said:
I always expected that when My Chemical Mouse had his meltdown, it would be way more epic. This is just kind of lame and petty.

I wish meltdowns were always epic. But it isn't the case all the time.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Xisiqomelir said:
This wasn't the meltdown, this was the construction of the critical assembly.

April NPD will be the start of the chain reaction, and the full detonation will come with the worldwide December sales.
That'll be priceless. Of course, you're assuming he'll still be around at those points.

I have a sales related question. What was the first game released on the PS2 to hit one million copies sold in Japan. And how soon was this game released after its launch?

yikes, some of you have unbelievably convulated views of the world. My views on who wins what and where are scorched in apathy, my feelings towards corporations do not differ from one to the other.

Of course Nintendo won Japan, i say that and I'm not a Ntard. The difference is i don't express happiness or despair when i say this, some of you (ala this panther character) obviously do.

I havent played a home console in over 4 months, and the newest system i own is a DS. This "oh my gawd ur sour" act is overplayed and inaccurate. So becuase you are emotionally invested in this for some reason or another means the rest of us are also? Please.

Link

The Autumn Wind
For someone so apathetic about it, you sure do make a lot of posts bitching about other people's views. Anyone that does a search on your previous posts can clearly see that you don't practice what you preach at all.

Top Bottom