• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 4/9 - 4/15

Hcoregamer00 said:
Wow at the unconfirmed PS3 numbers, we know it will pick up by golden week....but wow.
Yeah, it might reach 15k! :lol

If rumor numbers turn out true, I will be quite disappointed with PSP especially. I thought Sony could at least keep it at 30k until Golden Week, then call themselves idiots for not having anything for it, and keeping it at 30k through May and June would make them realize there is still hidden potential in the thing so they start taking care of it for the first time.

Super Paper Mario versus Fate Stay Night versus Persona 3 Fes!

I'm calling Fate wins first day but SPM wins first week :)

ziran

Thanks for the additional numbers creamsugar.

Thraktor said:
I think it's time to bust out the chart again:

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~rooneyot/wiisportsattach08_04.png

Wii Sports has been selling aroundabout the 65.5% mark in relation to Wii hardware since the start of the year (prior to that, Wii Sports itself was supply-constrained). The weekly attach rate varies depending on supply of Wii hardware, increasing slightly in weeks with lower hardware sales. This can be best described as the result of existing Wii owners accounting for a larger proportion of Wii Sports buyers. This number itself declines slightly from week to week.

Based on current trends and Wii Sports software sales, we should see Wii hardware sales of 68,085 this week. Similar post-gundabump trends for PS3 put its sales at 13,759 for the week.

On a side note, if I'm not mistaken Wii Sports has just outsold Smash Bros. Melee's LTD (SSBM being the highest selling Gamecube game). Quite an impressive feat, given that Wii's been out for a mere 20 weeks, compared to 4+ years for GC before support was pulled.
Nice Wii Sports analysis Thraktor. Passing SSBM so soon is very impressive. For me, the game is still totally amazing, and I think its sales are completely deserved :)

marc^o^ said:
We thought people would buy a PS3, and then a Wii as a second console.
In fact it will be the other way around.
This is what seems to be happening.

Too many are trying to lay all the blame on the price, but a bigger problem is the decline in popularity of the kind of experince the Playstation brand is delivering. Wii is exactly what the Japanese have been demanding, in addition to this Nintendo is more popular in Japan than they've been since the NES. Wii and DS's continued success looks pretty certain at this point.

www.gamefront.de has an estimated release list from Famitsu Wii & DS (unconfirmed by Nintendo):
July 2007: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Fuuketsu no Grimoire (NDS, Square Enix)
July 2007: MushiKing Super Collection (Wii, Sega)
July 2007: Wii Health Pack (Wii, Nintendo)
July 2007: Mario Party 8 (Wii, Nintendo)
August 2007: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (NDS, Square Enix)
October 2007: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii, Nintendo)
November 2007: New Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon (NDS, Nintendo)
November 2007: Dragon Quest IX (NDS, Square Enix)
December 2007: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii/NDS, Sega)
2nd half 2007: Wii with DVD player (Nintendo)
2008: Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles (Wii, Capcom)
Adding, Phantom Hourglass, DQS, Smash Bros, Wii Music, and if Animal Crossing and Kirby make it:

June 2007: Zelda Phantom Hourglass (NDS, Nintendo)
July 2007: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Fuuketsu no Grimoire (NDS, Square Enix)
August 2007: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (NDS, Square Enix)
November 2007: Dragon Quest IX (NDS, Square Enix)
November 2007: New Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon (NDS, Nintendo)
December 2007: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (NDS, Sega)

July 2007: Dragon Quest Swords (Wii, Square-Enix)
July 2007: MushiKing Super Collection (Wii, Sega)
October 2007: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii, Nintendo)
December 2007: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii, Sega)
December 2007: Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii, Nintendo)
December 2007: Animal Crossing (Wii, Nintendo)
2007: Wii Music (Wii, Nintendo)
2007: Kirby (Wii, Nintendo)
2nd half 2007: Wii with DVD player (Nintendo)
2008: Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles (Wii, Capcom)

It's a very strong line-up, and there will probably be several other big or potentially big games to be added.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
jimbo said:
Once everyone gets used to HD 360/PS3 graphics, looking at even the best Wii screenshots will be the equivalent of PS screens compare to the previous generation.
The Wii sports/Gears of War current comparison someone posted recently proves you wrong. People can already see a huge difference in graphics, and yet warmly embrace what the wii offers. This is not likely to change, Nintendo has an agenda with killer apps coming. Get over it, Wii is here to stay for its own merits.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Yeah, it might reach 15k! :lol

If rumor numbers turn out true, I will be quite disappointed with PSP especially. I thought Sony could at least keep it at 30k until Golden Week, then call themselves idiots for not having anything for it, and keeping it at 30k through May and June would make them realize there is still hidden potential in the thing so they start taking care of it for the first time.

Personally I am shocked that they aren't at least keeping the PS2 on life support because it has a strong lineup and because it could provide as a source for extra income as they muddle through the next gen race.

These are the key titles for Wii. "Hardcore" gamers be damned.

Hcoregamer00

miguel_c_hammer said:

These are the key titles for Wii. "Hardcore" gamers be damned.

Your list doesn't have Smash Bros. Brawl

That is huge, even for casual gamers.

Durante

skinnyrattler said:
I put 10 wii points on the first one to cry (durante) when the lights go out (confirmed hardware, NPD).
What? I seriously didn't understand a word you just said. Unlike most people in sales threads, who either own shares of the companies or act like they do, I really don't care about how they fare - beyond how it impacts technology and gaming. For that reason I'm unhappy seeing all of next-gen flop in Japan. In the US the 360 at least is doing well, and will do even better after a price drop. There's no danger of the marginalization of high-end gaming there. But that doesn't help me much personally, as I don't care for most western console games.

Anyway, I'm not really involved enough to cry, sorry - there will always be enough appealing games for me to play. There just would be more of them and they would be more beautiful if PS3 was in Wii's place, and that's what I'm slightly bitter about.

Hcoregamer00

Durante said:
What? I seriously didn't understand a word you just said. Unlike most people in sales threads, who either own shares of the companies or act like they do, I really don't care about how they fare - beyond how it impacts technology and gaming. For that reason I'm unhappy seeing all of next-gen flop in Japan. In the US the 360 at least is doing well, and will do even better after a price drop. There's no danger of the marginalization of high-end gaming there. But that doesn't help me much personally, as I don't care for most western console games.

Anyway, I'm not really involved enough to cry, sorry - there will always be enough appealing games for me to play.

Does it matter because they will always have exclusive on the next gen consoles, no matter how bad they did.

Just look at the Cube and the XBOX, they had a strong diverse lineup that had lots of exclusives and they got MURDERED by the PS2.

jimbo said:
For your record I've got one of the newest and best LCD TV's on the market. It doesn't matter how good a scaler is, you're going to get one of two things. With a great scaler, less pixelation, but more blurr....or more pixelation but less blurr. A TV is not going to create information that just isn't there in the image. It will scale-up or stretch the image to fit the screen.

The Wii or any other non-HD source simply looks like crap, and almost always WORSE than a regular CRT TV would.

People can spin this as much as they want, the fact is the Wii's graphics and image quality will become even more noticeable as times goes on, not the other way around. Once everyone gets used to HD 360/PS3 graphics, looking at even the best Wii screenshots will be the equivalent of PS screens compare to the previous generation.

And this is why I bought a CRT HDTV (well it was cheap too). **** fixed pixel display. Wii games look great -- not as sharp as 1080i content, but it isn't pixellized or "blurry". 480p native mother****ers!

PS: LCDs are icky. Plasmas, I've noticed tend to scale non native content better, overall.

andthebeatgoeson

jimbo said:
People can spin this as much as they want, the fact is the Wii's graphics and image quality will become even more noticeable as times goes on, not the other way around. Once everyone gets used to HD 360/PS3 graphics, looking at even the best Wii screenshots will be the equivalent of PS screens compare to the previous generation.

It's kinda funny (well, not really) that you would assume that people will get used to PS3/360 graphics before Wii graphics. For one, best estimations put the Wii catching up with 360 WW this year. And with PS3 in a rut, if it continues like this, it'll pass both combined by end of 2008. Hell, summer of 2008. Yeah, I went there. So, the majority of current gen gamers could be looking at Wii graphics and still wondering why they need to pay more to upgrade. As well, with HD penetration still fighting an uphill battle, all of a sudden, the focus on HD graphics won't matter.

That may be a bold statement, as everybody is focused on MS getting lapped by Nintendo but, yes, the Wii could blow by both of them if they keep selling like this. If you can argue that people will get used to 360/PS3 graphics, I'll argue that they majority will never see them except on commercials. You can argue price cuts but I'll argue that type of war, Nintendo has already placed themselves in a great position. What will be interesting is the size of MS' first price drop. Only a $50+ price cut will elevate them to better standing. But then again, by that time, we'll know if it's the price or catalog.

Hcoregamer00

Dragona Akehi said:
And this is why I bought a CRT HDTV (well it was cheap too). **** fixed pixel display. Wii games look great -- not as sharp as 1080i content, but it isn't pixellized or "blurry". 480p native mother****ers!

PS: LCDs are icky. Plasmas, I've noticed tend to scale non native content better, overall.

It's a pity because CRT HDTV's are dying out.

Damn you Sony (and every other electronics manufacturer), stop killing off CRT HDTV's.

Hcoregamer00 said:
Your list doesn't have Smash Bros. Brawl

That is huge, even for casual gamers.

I disagree. Smash Bros. is too imposing for the type of audience Nintendo's trying to attract. Nintendo will get their usual hardcore audience with games like SSB and Mario Galaxy. I would argue though that Wii could be nearly as successful without SSB and Mario Galaxy as it would be with them. They certainly help, but only to a limited extent-- as was demonstrated with the GameCube.

^I agree with what you said, except for the 50$ price drop helping Microsoft out. Are you suggesting that a 350$ Premium would fare that much the better, or that the Core matters?

Seriously, the cheaper versions of the consoles don't even matter. Hell, Sony killed the 20 GB. The Core gets around 1/10th of what the Premium does, and I, for one, have not seen a Core in the wild for a while.

Hcoregamer00

miguel_c_hammer said:
I disagree. Smash Bros. is too imposing for the type of audience Nintendo's trying to attract. Nintendo will get their usual hardcore audience with games like SSB and Mario Galaxy. I would argue though that Wii could be nearly as successful without SSB and Mario Galaxy as it would be with them. They certainly help, but only to a limited extent-- as was demonstrated with the GameCube.

That's the thing, I said CASUAL GAMERS.

I didn't say non-gamers like what you have been saying with your post.

Sure non-gamers are important, but the casual gamers, the people who buy a huge percentage of the consoles and make a large percentage of the software sales last generation are casual gamers. The same exact people who like Mario and Smash Bros.

Nintendo will need this audience, along with the Nintendo Faithful and Non-gamers if the want to gain marketshare.

Hcoregamer00 said:
It's a pity because CRT HDTV's are dying out.

Damn you Sony (and every other electronics manufacturer), stop killing off CRT HDTV's.

By the time SED and FED sets actually get released (CARBON NANOTUBES THE SAVIOR OF HUMANITY) scalers will probably be able to mimic CRT look for SD content. Course, by then, we'll probably have WiiHD². :p

jimbo

Banned
skinnyrattler said:
It's kinda funny (well, not really) that you would assume that people will get used to PS3/360 graphics before Wii graphics. For one, best estimations put the Wii catching up with 360 WW this year. And with PS3 in a rut, if it continues like this, it'll pass both combined by end of 2008. Hell, summer of 2008. Yeah, I went there. So, the majority of current gen gamers could be looking at Wii graphics and still wondering why they need to pay more to upgrade. As well, with HD penetration still fighting an uphill battle, all of a sudden, the focus on HD graphics won't matter.

That may be a bold statement, as everybody is focused on MS getting lapped by Nintendo but, yes, the Wii could blow by both of them if they keep selling like this. If you can argue that people will get used to 360/PS3 graphics, I'll argue that they majority will never see them except on commercials. You can argue price cuts but I'll argue that type of war, Nintendo has already placed themselves in a great position. What will be interesting is the size of MS' first price drop. Only a $50+ price cut will elevate them to better standing. But then again, by that time, we'll know if it's the price or catalog.

:lol Yes, I'm sure nothing over the next year can turn things around to where the 360 will be outselling the Wii in the US and/or Europe by 2008. The Wii is locked in for outselling all consoles forever. Fact.

And the reason why all the CRT TV's have been moved to the back of the stores, on dark lit isles is because HDTV's are fighting an uphill battle.

As far as price drops, I've made this argument a million times that frankly I'm tired of it. Just look at the GC vs Xbox/PS2.

I swear to God, some of you Nintendo fanboys are so brainwashed you would think the Wii has the power to reverse ALL Technological trends in the world. Online gaming, HDTV's, next-gen graphics, high quality sounds, smart cars....will all be proven completely useless by the Wii. No one will care about ANY of those things because of the Wii. It will bring back 1997!

CD's? ...Screw that...tape players are back. VHS is on its way. And cartridges will soon rule the gaming world.

Hcoregamer00

Dragona Akehi said:
By the time SED and FED sets actually get released (CARBON NANOTUBES THE SAVIOR OF HUMANITY) scalers will probably be able to mimic CRT look for SD content. Course, by then, we'll probably have WiiHD². :p

Yeah, but of course these new technologies will come at a price and will take around 3-4 years to go to "Mainstream Levels" (your definition may differ).

Not to mention this WiiHD better have good graphics and 3234p HD graphics :lol

jimbo said:
:lol Yes, I'm sure nothing over the next year can turn things around to where the 360 will be outselling the Wii in the US and/or Europe by 2008. The Wii is locked in for outselling all consoles forever. Fact.

I hate to play devil's advocate because we probably share similar opinions (as nintendo fans), but I wouldn't be so sure saying that the Wii is locked for outselling all the other consoles. All it takes is a couple of price drops and a more diverse lineup and things could change in a heartbeat.

Of course, that is also why Nintendo "coincidentally" is releasing it's large projects the same time as MS and Sony's fall avalanche.

Durante said:

Anyway, I'm not really involved enough to cry, sorry - there will always be enough appealing games for me to play. There just would be more of them and they would be more beautiful if PS3 was in Wii's place, and that's what I'm slightly bitter about.

Cry me a river. This semantic bullshit is getting old.

Jokeropia

davepoobond said:
gundum musous is at 50% of zelda's ltd.

::shakes head::
Indeed. A combination of the Gundam and Dynasty Warriors series should normally outsell a Zelda game in Japan.
jimbo said:
I swear to God, some of you Nintendo fanboys are so brainwashed you would think the Wii has the power to reverse ALL Technological trends in the world. Online gaming, HDTV's, next-gen graphics, high quality sounds, smart cars....will all be proven completely useless by the Wii. No one will care about ANY of those things because of the Wii. It will bring back 1997!
It seems to me like you're the brainwashed one. All these things exist already, yet a supply constrained Wii is outselling PS3 and X360 combined by a large margin worldwide.

jimbo said:
blahblahblah
And cartridges will soon rule the gaming world.
They already do. Have you forgotten about the DS?

Edit: OSHI- just noticed I'm a full-fledged member now. I suppose I must decide on what my first stupid thread must be now.

Durante said:
Wii games look horrible on all HD displays I've seen them on. Even the best scaler doesn't help if your aliased pixels are huge like xbox, and your dithering patterns (IN 2007 PEOPLE) pierce the eye. I'm a graphics-appreciating all-console and PC guy.
jimbo said:
For your record I've got one of the newest and best LCD TV's on the market. It doesn't matter how good a scaler is, you're going to get one of two things. With a great scaler, less pixelation, but more blurr....or more pixelation but less blurr. A TV is not going to create information that just isn't there in the image. It will scale-up or stretch the image to fit the screen.

The Wii or any other non-HD source simply looks like crap, and almost always WORSE than a regular CRT TV would.

Welcome to the world of technical limitations. If someone cares about these things maybe he should have got himself a Plasma set, despite other issues like burn-in and humongous wattage it still produces the better SD picture as compared to LCD.

I have a 32 inch Pana LCD and although I do notice the jaggies it's nothing to cry home about. Now that may be different for a 47 inch 1080p set, but as I said a Plasma may have been the better choice if someone wanted a good SD picture. Nintendo is hardly to blame for the technical limitations of current tv technology.

And about that last comment. I've been gaming in HD for years now on my PC and never had a problem going back to SD with the consoles. It's all about the games and the Wii delivers a fresh way of playing them.

wonderfuldays said:
Cut PS3 price Sony, it won't be fun if only one Wii future in JAP.
The PS3 will still get first and second party software and won't vanish, even if the sales continue to be disappointing-in that case it'll be GC all over again. And some of the best games I played last gen were on the GC.

andthebeatgoeson

jimbo said:

And the reason why all the CRT TV's have been moved to the back of the stores, on dark lit isles is because HDTV's are fighting an uphill battle.

As far as price drops, I've made this argument a million times that frankly I'm tired of it. Just look at the GC vs Xbox/PS2.

CD's? ...Screw that...tape players are back. VHS is on its way. And cartridges will soon rule the gaming world.
You call me a fanboy, yet you get so bent out of shape. Ok, here's a simple thing because this was your point I was arguing: Why would consumers be more likely to accept HD graphics as the norm and not Wii graphics? You really didn't back it up and when I called you on it, you just got sarcastic. You said it. 360 is maintaining. 250 a month except holidays. Same thing it did last year. 360 also seems to be maintaining even in light of great software sales. Wii exploded in all 3 territories and is on track to surpass the 360 this year, WW.

So, the question: if the majority is buying Wiis, why would they still accept HD graphics as a 'norm'? Don't worry about the question. Just think of it as a hypothetical and I'll just assume you can't really come up with logical explanation. Sorry to question your sacred cow.

felipeko

Ok, a stupid question, im from Brazil, so i don't really know how is the HD penetration on US.

Do people just throw out all the SD/CRT tvs and go out buy new HD/LCD-Plasma for entire house (or you people only have one tv per house)?

Because it seems stupid to me to think that in 5 years no one will have at least one SD/CRT tv in home to play Wii...

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
felipeko said:
Ok, a stupid question, im from Brazil, so i don't really know how is the HD penetration on US.

Do people just throw out all the SD/CRT tvs and go out buy new HD/LCD-Plasma for entire house (or you people only have one tv per house)?

Because it seems stupid to me to think that in 5 years no one will have at least one SD/CRT tv in home to play Wii...

I live in a one bedroom one bath because house costs in irvine are INTENSE. I gave my old SD away when I got my 42"(which I sit six feet from, give me a break for not getting a 70") so count me in the one TV per house and throw out the SD.

Once you go HD you can't go back. Its just a different viewing experience.

I know this is completely out of left field, but doesn't anyone think that MS completely dropped the ball by not having more compelling Q2 software? I know Forza 2 and Eternal Sonata are coming, but more light-hearted, non-hardcore stuff is needed. Is SOTN out over there?

And I don't mean that in the "360 could be the Japanese market leader" mindset, but more along the lines of "the 360 could be within 5-10k units of the PS3, or occasionally outselling it, every week for the next 6 months". Which would completely nullify Sony's perceived advantage of having a true to form Japanese userbase.

felipeko said:

When I bought my LCD, I just moved my SD set into my room, where it's hooked up to my GCN. Many (most?) american households have more than one TV set.

Hcoregamer00

LOCK said:
Great week for Nintendo systems and its software. :)

Tonight is going to be amazing. :D

Yeah, it sure is.

I hope the PSP sells well in the USA, just because I don't want Nintendo sitting complacent with it's number 1 worldwide spot.

Competition from the PSP made the DS what it is, the best damn console ever and I hate to see Nintendo revert back to their old ways just because they took out the greatest threat in their domain.

mollipen

felipeko said:

Well, it's just my opinion, but there's no way I'd want to have different TVs around in order to play different systems. As well, I'm getting ready to move soon, and I'll be selling my SD CRT and get some sort of HDTV once I get moved. No way in hell I'll buy another CRT TV, though.

Hcoregamer00 said:
Yeah, it sure is.

I hope the PSP sells well in the USA, just because I don't want Nintendo sitting complacent with it's number 1 worldwide spot.

Competition from the PSP made the DS what it is, the best damn console ever and I hate to see Nintendo revert back to their old ways just because they took out the greatest threat in their domain.

I think the same thing. Both are really good handhelds. Competition makes it even better.

Masklinn said:
Holy crapola...

Wait, the Wii alone is selling more than the sum of all non-nintendo hardware?
It's like Wii is a Pac-Man eating the lesser sales, and DS is a still-greater Pac-Man eating all of that.

Dragona Akehi said:
Seconded.

Xavien

felipeko said:

We have a grand total of one HDTV in our house (Panasonic Plasma, because we watch a lot of SD stuff and don't like the washed out look of LCDs) and that was because our previous Sony 28" SDTV had decided to break. Since Sony CRT's were virtually non-existent anymore, we brought a plasma.

Every other TV in the house are CRT's and i dont think thats gonna change soon unless:
A) We want Bigger TV's
B) The TV's break

Because quite simply, the cost of entry for HDTV is very high in the UK still, to get a HDTV with an image even close to CRT you're talking upwards of £1200, then you have either £300 or £425 for a HD-DVD Player or Blu-ray/PS3, then you have £300 for a HD set-top box from Sky and £10 per month for as long as you have it.

We intend to get one of those upscaling DVD-players soon as they are only £60 and we can take advantage of the TV (not completely, but enough)

HD is pricey here and until the price goes down quite a bit, i can see HD stuff in general remaining niche (and by proxy the PS3/Xbox 360 too).

johnl

Dragona Akehi said:

For what it's worth, an LCD display probably gets the closest to showing the actual image, as in the bitmap. A CRT may give an apparently more pleasing image, but that's just because the pixels aren't as distinct, i.e. they're blurred in some sense. It's pretty much the same with plasmas, but to a lesser extent.
I don't believe in the HD deity though.

JoshuaJSlone said:
It's like Wii is a Pac-Man eating the lesser sales, and DS is a still-greater Pac-Man eating all of that.
20070419doublepac.png

There's always a bigger fish.
johnl said:
For what it's worth, an LCD display probably gets the closest to showing the actual image, as in the bitmap. A CRT may give an apparently more pleasing image, but that's just because the pixels aren't as distinct, i.e. they're blurred in some sense.
Distinctly presented uneven scaling can be pretty inaccurate/ugly, too.

No PS3 releases since the Baseball game, color me surprised that people don't buy it. I hope you guys wont cry when PS3 outsells Wii when big hits hit the ground.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Ynos Yrros said:
No PS3 releases since the Baseball game, color me surprised that people don't buy it. I hope you guys wont cry when PS3 outsells Wii when big hits hit the ground.
Folk Souls, Ninja Gaiden, and Minna no Golf 5! The turn-around is coming!

Jokeropia

Ynos Yrros said:
:lol

The next game bigger than Gundam Mosou is FFXIII.

Ynos Yrros said:

who's gonna cry? that would be nice to see... all smiles here :)

Link

The Autumn Wind
Durante said:
There's no danger of the marginalization of high-end gaming there.
Well, there should be. This whole $600 "media hub" bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. I don't think a hobby like gaming should be limited to the upper-middle class that is on the cutting edge of technology. In the end, it's only going to hurt the industry.

Durante

Link said:
Well, there should be. This whole $600 "media hub" bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. I don't think a hobby like gaming should be limited to the upper-middle class that is on the cutting edge of technology.
I was talking about Xbox360 there, which is $400 at most. And anyway, there's no need for everyone or even the majority to buy at those prices. PS2 launched at (the equivalent of) €550 here, I bought it when it was below 300.

rostocker

Ynos Yrros said:
You mean big hits like MADDEN 07???
Random-CompletelyOff.gif

cvxfreak

jimbo said:

Most people don't just make shit up. There are countless other facts and trends that lead people to believe certain outcomes.

jimbo said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Graphics aren't the only means in which games can progress. We have the controller, you know.

NewLib

Banned
Ynos Yrros said:

What big hits has the Wii had since Wii Play?

Oh yeah....

Ynos Yrros said:

Wait till <insert game here>

Reminds me of the GCN early days. :p

Aurora

Amazing PW sales. I hope it has healthy legs too.

Is there any word on the NA release date (assuming it is coming there)?

Top Bottom