• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 6/18 - 6/24

sphinx

the piano man
I just realized cheesemeister's source is that gpara.com site now.

I guess they take longer to update...

apujanata

cvxfreak said:
I hope Phantom Hourglass doesn't suddenly slow down like Yoshi's Island DS did.

Code:
Yoshi Island (Famitsu) NDS : 254,523	114,946	771,152	(as of 17-Jun-07)
Zelda PH (M-create) NDS : 288,282	160,604	448,886 (as of 1-Jul-07)

I don't think Zelda PH show as much slow down as Yoshi's Island DS (so far).

ethelred said:
Botox Training, also known as IntSys Fans Suicide Watch Training.

As long as the Facial Training game can get into non-game status (million seller), I am ok with it. More money for IntSys, more people can they afford to keep on payroll, more Fire Emblem games :D

Sharp

Screw this, it's been a week and an hour since we last got the numbers from this miserable excuse for an MC source, I'm going to bed.

knkng

Xeke said:
Famitsu...
Ah, I see. The "M-create" part must have thrown me off a little...

(I kinda figured they were Famitsu, though, since they didn't match the numbers in this thread.)

Raw64life

I have it so my alarm clock goes off when G-Para updates. Then a microchip in my brain transmits the data to me telepathically.

AniHawk

Raw64life said:
I have it so my alarm clock goes off when G-Para updates. Then a microchip in my brain transmits the data to me telepathically.

I'm from the future and already know the numbers. I e-mailed them to the guys at G-Para so they can update but the ****ing site is down and no one would believe me otherwise.

Vinnk

I was waiting for the new thread. But I am done with work in 2 hours and I need to know which games you guys want me to look for this week. I'll post it in the new thread too if it goes up before I leave work.

apujanata

Vinnk said:
I was waiting for the new thread. But I am done with work in 2 hours and I need to know which games you guys want me to look for this week. I'll post it in the new thread too if it goes up before I leave work.

Going home early, today, eh, Vinnk ? :D

Zelda :pH is a definite requirement.

Top Bottom