• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 03, 2011

Apr 17, 2005
6,476
0
1,340
Spiegel said:
It's the easiest to predict of all four.

SCE game on PSP?
Sub-20k in the first week
It should still be praised as another SCEJ miracle, prior to this gen we wouldn't have guessed escaped apes could run a company and now make games. You'd think they would let them star in some platformer with a 4 in the title but no, they preferred to lock them in their cages until they seized control.
 
Apr 17, 2005
6,476
0
1,340
Prediction League (Jan 31 - Feb 6)
[NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 (Capcom) -
[NDS] Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butouden (Bandai Namco) -
[PSP] Macross: Triangle Frontier (Bandai Namco) -
[PSP] White Knight Chronicles Episode Portable: Dogma Wars (SCE) -
 

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sep 9, 2006
27,410
1
0
10. / 00. [PSP] Venus & Braves: Majo no Megami to Horobi no Yogen (Bandai Namco) {2011.01.20} - 10.563 / NEW
How much did the original game sold ?
 

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Dec 17, 2008
11,738
0
0
cw_sasuke said:
How much did the original game sold ?
Famitsu
{2003.02.10 - 2003.12.28} 0461. [PS2] Venus & Braves: Majo no Megami to Horobi no Yogen (Namco) {2003.02.13} - 57.320 / 95.668

Media Create
{2003.02.10 - 2003.02.16} 0446. [PS2] Venus & Braves: Majo no Megami to Horobi no Yogen (Namco) {2003.02.13} - 48.600 / 48.600
 

oldie-newbie

Member
Jan 9, 2007
190
0
0
Kenka said:
Biggest bomba since Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution on Game Cube. And that was in 2003.
It is not a bomba. Sales are low because it is completely sold out.

Remember the rules : third parties softwares sell always very well on PS3 (and so awfully on Wii) !!!
 

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Dec 17, 2008
11,738
0
0
onken said:
Yup, everywhere still sold out near me.
Small shipments must come and sell out. It sells 30k every week.

There are 2 Monster Hunter bundles at 10 February, pink PSP at 17 February, Dissidia bundle at 3 March.
 

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Dec 17, 2008
11,738
0
0
We have almost full release program for 3DS until March

[3DS] Nintendogs + Cats (French Bulldog, Shiba, Toy Poodle & New Friends) (Nintendo) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (Capcom) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (Level 5) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (Koei Tecmo) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Winning Eleven 3DSoccer (Konami) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Ridge Racer 3D (Bandai Namco) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Tobidasu! Puzzle Bobble 3D (Square Enix) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs Strike (Ubisoft) {2011.02.26}

[3DS] Super Monkey Ball 3D (Sega) {2011.03.03}
[3DS] Shanghai 3D Cube (Sunsoft) {2011.03.03}

[3DS] Asphalt 3D: Nitro Racing (Konami) {2011.03.10}

[3DS] Steel Diver (Nintendo) {2011.03.17}
[3DS] Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (Ubisoft) {2011.03.17}

[3DS] Dead or Alive: Dimensions (Koei Tecmo) {2011.03.24}
[3DS] Pro Baseball Spirits 2011 (Konami) {2011.03.24}
[3DS] Gundam: The 3D Battle (Bandai Namco) {2011.03.24}
[3DS] Rabbids: Travel in Time (Ubisoft) {2011.03.24}

[3DS] Pro Baseball Family Stadium 2011 (Bandai Namco) {2011.03.31}
[3DS] Naruto Shippuden: Nin Rittai Emaki Saikyou Ninkai Kessen!! (Takara Tomy) {2011.03.31}
[3DS] BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II (Arc System Works) {2011.03.31}
[3DS] Virus Shooter XX (Dorart) {2011.03.31}
[3DS] Nikoli no Sudoku 3D: 8-tsu no Puzzle de 1000-mon (Hamster) {2011.03.31}

Plus 2 more games no one cares
[3DS] My Garden (Electronic Arts) {2011.03.xx}
[3DS] The Sims 3 (Electronic Arts) {2011.03.xx}
 

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Dec 17, 2008
11,738
0
0
Prediction League (Jan 31 - Feb 6)

[NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 (Capcom) - 123.456
[NDS] Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butouden (Bandai Namco) - 34.567
[PSP] Macross: Triangle Frontier (Bandai Namco) - 78.901
[PSP] White Knight Chronicles Episode Portable: Dogma Wars (SCE) - 23.456
 

Cygnus X-1

Member
Mar 7, 2007
4,613
5
895
Professor Layton 5 is THE launch game for 3DS in Japan. I'm sure it will be extremely successful.
I don't know what to think about Nintendogs + Cats. I suspect it will start relatively slow, but it will have long legs.
 

duckroll

Member
Jun 7, 2004
114,759
2
0
38
Cygnus X-1 said:
Professor Layton 5 is THE launch game for 3DS in Japan. I'm sure it will be extremely successful.
I don't know what to think about Nintendogs + Cats. I suspect it will start relatively slow, but it will have long legs.
Really? I expect Layton 5 to sell less than Layton 4, which would mean it could sell less than Ninokuni. What would be extremely successful to you? Because Layton 4 only sold about 640k. The series is definitely in decline now.

I mean, I agree that it will be the most successful launch game. But that's not really say much here.
 

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sep 9, 2006
27,410
1
0
duckroll said:
Really? I expect Layton 5 to sell less than Layton 4, which would mean it could sell less than Ninokuni. What would be extremely successful to you? Because Layton 4 only sold about 640k. The series is definitely in decline now.

I mean, I agree that it will be the most successful launch game. But that's not really say much here.
Which should be suprising to L5, they start with a new userbase so most of their titles will have problems selling as much as their DS counterparts, but as long as they sell decent and make money theyl`ll be fine.

I expect Layton V to have longer legs than the last DS title, it should be a popular pick up title for many new 3ds owners. +500K when its all said and done would be perfect for them.
 

Oxx

Member
Oct 9, 2005
12,534
0
0
Was there a graph showing the popularity of the Layton series in different territories amongst Nintendo's financial stuff?

I imagine Europe is still where the games are most successful.
 

duckroll

Member
Jun 7, 2004
114,759
2
0
38
Oxx said:
Was there a graph showing the popularity of the Layton series in different territories amongst Nintendo's financial stuff?

I imagine Europe is still where the games are most successful.
Europe is the largest market for Layton now. The sales in the US are also on decline, even though it still sells more than what it does in Japan. US and Europe are kinda irrelevant in the 3DS discussion though, since Layton 4 isn't even announced yet. :/
 

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Dec 17, 2008
11,738
0
0
A big reason Level 5 shifted Layton 5 from DS to 3DS was that they wanted to stop series decline with every new entry. We'll see if they were right.
 

duckroll

Member
Jun 7, 2004
114,759
2
0
38
Chris1964 said:
A big reason Level 5 shifted Layton 5 from DS to 3DS was that they wanted to stop series decline with every new entry. We'll see if they were right.
I can see it potentially happening with Inazuma, because it will be the start of a brand new storyline with brand new characters, so if it looks different enough from the DS entries it could get people who didn't bother with the original games to check it out.

With Layton I really feel that it's obvious they would have released this same game (with maybe lower production values) on the DS anyway if the 3DS didn't exist. The new trilogy already started on the DS, and it's going to be silly to expect a lot of people who didn't play the last DS game to want to jump in on the 3DS entry anyway.
 

duckroll

Member
Jun 7, 2004
114,759
2
0
38
Mockingbird said:
Was there really any point in re-releasing Samurai Warriors 3 Wii when an enchanced version will be out in a few weeks?
It's a budget re-release. It's pretty standard to do budget re-releases of anything which sells decently. Having a full priced enhanced version on the way has no real impact on this. The purpose of releasing budget re-releases on the market is to give consumers a cheaper alternative to buy an older title, to compete directly against used sales. If someone doesn't want to pay full price for the enhanced version, but wants to play the original game anyway, if they buy a used copy the publisher gets nothing. If there's a budget release available they might buy that instead, and the publisher gets a sale from that.
 

Mockingbird

Member
Nov 28, 2005
9,218
4
1,390
36
So Cal
www.gameandprintclub.com
duckroll said:
It's a budget re-release. It's pretty standard to do budget re-releases of anything which sells decently. Having a full priced enhanced version on the way has no real impact on this. The purpose of releasing budget re-releases on the market is to give consumers a cheaper alternative to buy an older title, to compete directly against used sales. If someone doesn't want to pay full price for the enhanced version, but wants to play the original game anyway, if they buy a used copy the publisher gets nothing. If there's a budget release available they might buy that instead, and the publisher gets a sale from that.
But the re-release is at 2,990 MSRP right? Well the newer enchanced version that's coming out is 3,990 MSRP...

In fact, if you go to amazon, it's 3,177 w/ some kind of cool bonus.
Compared to the re-release, which is 2,480 with no bonus, the difference here is only 697 yen.
 

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sep 9, 2006
27,410
1
0
Chris1964 said:
A big reason Level 5 shifted Layton 5 from DS to 3DS was that they wanted to stop series decline with every new entry. We'll see if they were right.
Really ? I cant see them expecting Layton V to sell more than Layton IV did with this difference in userbase. I would say the main reason is just, that they want their fanbase to imigrate to the next system as soon as possible. And they wll have a Layton 3DS title for Holiday 2012 in the western markets.
 

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Dec 17, 2008
11,738
0
0
Mockingbird said:
But the re-release is at 2,990 MSRP right? Well the newer enchanced version that's coming out is 3,990 MSRP...

In fact, if you go to amazon, it's 3,177 w/ some kind of cool bonus.
Compared to the re-release, which is 2,480 with no bonus. The difference here is only 697 yen.
Does Xtreme Legends contain everything from the first release?
When Dynasty Warriors was big Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends / Dynasty Warriors 3 and Dynasty Warriors 4: Xtreme Legends / Dynasty Warriors 4 were both charting.
cw_sasuke said:
Really ? I cant see them expecting Layton V to sell more than Layton IV did with this difference in userbase. I would say the main reason is just, that they want their fanbase to imigrate to the next system as soon as possible. And they wll have a Layton 3DS title for Holiday 2012 in the western markets.
Launch titles usually have strong legs.
 

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sep 9, 2006
27,410
1
0
Chris1964 said:
Famitsu
{2003.02.10 - 2003.12.28} 0461. [PS2] Venus & Braves: Majo no Megami to Horobi no Yogen (Namco) {2003.02.13} - 57.320 / 95.668

Media Create
{2003.02.10 - 2003.02.16} 0446. [PS2] Venus & Braves: Majo no Megami to Horobi no Yogen (Namco) {2003.02.13} - 48.600 / 48.600
Oh thx, ouch.... so much for a successor .....

Chris1964 said:
Launch titles usually have strong legs.
True, but i would put strong legs above a +30 million userbase though.... we will see, i expect Layton to sell very well YTD.
 
Dec 18, 2004
1,611
1
1,295
onken said:
That looks cool, is there a list anywhere of locations?
Inside games reports: Shibuya Akihabara Shingawa station and random other stations throughout the country.

Also you can play Nintendogs at a bunch of different bic and yodobashi cameras.
 

Orgen

Member
Aug 4, 2005
2,174
0
1,125
Prediction League (Jan 31 - Feb 6)

[NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 (Capcom) - 139.000
[NDS] Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butouden (Bandai Namco) - 42.000
[PSP] Macross: Triangle Frontier (Bandai Namco) - 68.000
[PSP] White Knight Chronicles Episode Portable: Dogma Wars (SCE) - 31.000
 

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
May 21, 2006
17,232
3
0
duckroll said:
Europe is the largest market for Layton now. The sales in the US are also on decline, even though it still sells more than what it does in Japan. US and Europe are kinda irrelevant in the 3DS discussion though, since Layton 4 isn't even announced yet. :/
The US sales decline is not really what it appears though. Layton 1 sold about half of its lifetime sales within the few months surrounding Layton 2's release (no kidding) thanks in large part to a renewed TV ad campaign for the game by Nintendo.

L2 and L3 are selling as good / better upfront than the original, but as far as we know (of course there hasn't been an NPD leak in ages, even for people looking very hard) they haven't gotten second winds.

I guess that doesn't change the factual sales decline, but it contextualizes it in such a way that I wouldn't attribute it to "series decline" as much as special structural considerations surrounding Layton 1 in specific.
 

duckroll

Member
Jun 7, 2004
114,759
2
0
38
Yes, Layton 1 definitely benefited from a second wind, but the more relevant question is whether Layton 3 is selling as well as Layton 2. I believe it's behind, which would definitely indicate actual decline in the series if each entry is selling less than the previous one.
 
duckroll said:
Really? I expect Layton 5 to sell less than Layton 4, which would mean it could sell less than Ninokuni. What would be extremely successful to you? Because Layton 4 only sold about 640k. The series is definitely in decline now.

I mean, I agree that it will be the most successful launch game. But that's not really say much here.
I don't know. I mean, Nintendogs is a game that is right at 2 million. And though we don't have any sequels to see how demand might have fallen in the meantime, at least we know it still sold 80K in 2009 even being Old.
 

duckroll

Member
Jun 7, 2004
114,759
2
0
38
JoshuaJSlone said:
I don't know. I mean, Nintendogs is a game that is right at 2 million. And though we don't have any sequels to see how demand might have fallen in the meantime, at least we know it still sold 80K in 2009 even being Old.
I expect Layton to sell more initially, and for Nintendogs to sell way way more over time. At launch itself, the most successful title will be Layton.
 

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
May 21, 2006
17,232
3
0
duckroll said:
I expect Layton to sell more initially, and for Nintendogs to sell way way more over time. At launch itself, the most successful title will be Layton.
Nintendogs is split over 3 SKUs as well meaning depending on how the initial launch works out we might end up seeing it in combined-SKU charts but not in separate-SKU charts (eg if Nintendogs all 3 SKUs are selling 20k combined in a given week, we'd see it on one and not another)
 

duckroll

Member
Jun 7, 2004
114,759
2
0
38
Stumpokapow said:
Nintendogs is split over 3 SKUs as well meaning depending on how the initial launch works out we might end up seeing it in combined-SKU charts but not in separate-SKU charts (eg if Nintendogs all 3 SKUs are selling 20k combined in a given week, we'd see it on one and not another)
Yeah that's a good point. But at least for Japanese numbers we know that we'll still get everything at the end of the day. Can't speak the same for US sales anymore. :(
 

Spiegel

Member
Feb 20, 2007
7,957
0
970
Spain
Prediction League (Jan 31 - Feb 6)
[NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 (Capcom) - 70000
[NDS] Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butouden (Bandai Namco) - 15000
[PSP] Macross: Triangle Frontier (Bandai Namco) - 70000
[PSP] White Knight Chronicles Episode Portable: Dogma Wars (SCE) - 20000

And the WTF of the day

http://www.media-vision.co.jp/soft/index.php
http://www.media-vision.co.jp/soft/sv3.php

It seems Valkyria Chronicles 3 has been developed by Media-Vision. Apparently they did the real time events on the original VC too.
 

Mockingbird

Member
Nov 28, 2005
9,218
4
1,390
36
So Cal
www.gameandprintclub.com
Graphics Horse said:
You have to account for all the crazies buying 3 copies of Nintendogs at once.
Isn't it likely they'd all chart?
are the only diffs between versions of Nintendogs the starting breeds? If so, they really are crazy.

In regards to Samurai Warriors 3, according to andriasang, the XL version has everything the first game has + more.
 

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Apr 8, 2005
15,737
3
1,500
twitter.com
Chris1964 said:
We have almost full release program for 3DS until March

[3DS] Nintendogs + Cats (French Bulldog, Shiba, Toy Poodle & New Friends) (Nintendo) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (Capcom) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (Level 5) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (Koei Tecmo) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Winning Eleven 3DSoccer (Konami) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Ridge Racer 3D (Bandai Namco) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Tobidasu! Puzzle Bobble 3D (Square Enix) {2011.02.26}
[3DS] Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs Strike (Ubisoft) {2011.02.26}

[3DS] Super Monkey Ball 3D (Sega) {2011.03.03}
[3DS] Shanghai 3D Cube (Sunsoft) {2011.03.03}

[3DS] Asphalt 3D: Nitro Racing (Konami) {2011.03.10}

[3DS] Steel Diver (Nintendo) {2011.03.17}
[3DS] Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (Ubisoft) {2011.03.17}

[3DS] Dead or Alive: Dimensions (Koei Tecmo) {2011.03.24}
[3DS] Pro Baseball Spirits 2011 (Konami) {2011.03.24}
[3DS] Gundam: The 3D Battle (Bandai Namco) {2011.03.24}
[3DS] Rabbids: Travel in Time (Ubisoft) {2011.03.24}

[3DS] Pro Baseball Family Stadium 2011 (Bandai Namco) {2011.03.31}
[3DS] Naruto Shippuden: Nin Rittai Emaki Saikyou Ninkai Kessen!! (Takara Tomy) {2011.03.31}
[3DS] BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II (Arc System Works) {2011.03.31}
[3DS] Virus Shooter XX (Dorart) {2011.03.31}
[3DS] Nikoli no Sudoku 3D: 8-tsu no Puzzle de 1000-mon (Hamster) {2011.03.31}

Plus 2 more games no one cares
[3DS] My Garden (Electronic Arts) {2011.03.xx}
[3DS] The Sims 3 (Electronic Arts) {2011.03.xx}
Can't believe the 3DS is going to have more VS. fighting games in a month than DS' whole life
 
Apr 17, 2005
6,476
0
1,340
A thing about 3DS, its really about time Nintendo sets a budget re-release line for their handhelds, at least like the Wii line. Not for Nintendo themselves I know (Nintendogs 3DS is 5k just like DS versions in their day).

When the average DS title went for 5k, well, maybe a re-release at 2-3k wasn't that much of a deal (compared to 7-8k console titles going for the same 2-3k), but 3DS average price seems to be 6k now (and with premium titles we'll see 7k...). Layton was a 5k all along on DS, its now 6k...and many launch window titles (WE, DOA, Famista, Gundam, Ridge, Musou) are going for 6k as well. One that isn't (SSFIV) can't be really used as an example because (super version) was very budget on PS3/360 (5k just like the 3DS title!).

PSP has the budget line and its average is now more on the 6k than ever (it was 5k before). Its actually inline with 3DS pricing, still 5k for the low-key stuff, mostly 6k on the usual franchises and publishers. PSP2 average pricing could even be 7k, so the sony-branded budget line will be necessary and they know it. Nintendo, who knows...
 

Kenka

Member
Feb 20, 2007
11,779
0
0
Switzerland
Prediction League (Jan 31 - Feb 6)

[NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 (Capcom) - 162.400
[NDS] Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butouden (Bandai Namco) - 41.700
[PSP] Macross: Triangle Frontier (Bandai Namco) - 65.100
[PSP] White Knight Chronicles Episode Portable: Dogma Wars (SCE) - 19.100
 

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Aug 17, 2009
25,249
1,297
1,380
Philippines
psnprofiles.com
Prediction League (Jan 31 - Feb 6)

[NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 (Capcom) - 120000
[NDS] Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butouden (Bandai Namco) - 40000
[PSP] Macross: Triangle Frontier (Bandai Namco) - 80000
[PSP] White Knight Chronicles Episode Portable: Dogma Wars (SCE) - 40000
 

Road

Member
Jan 21, 2008
7,602
0
0
Brazil
sites.google.com
Dengeki Sales, Jan 17 - 23, 2011:

01. / 00. [PSP] Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (Square Enix) - 80,440 / 80,440
02. / 01. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (Capcom) - 51,550 / 4,144,299
03. / 03. [WII] Donkey Kong Country Returns (Nintendo) - 24,206 / 767,550
04. / 04. [PSP] AKB1/48: Idol to Koishitara... (Bandai Namco) - 15,755 / 356,337
05. / 00. [NDS] Kaijuu Busters Powered (Bandai Namco) - 15,038 / 15,038
06. / 02. [PSP] Another Century's Episode Portable (Bandai Namco) - 12,530 / 76,792
07. / 30. [NDS] Inazuma Eleven 3: Sekai e no Chousen! The Ogre (Level 5) - 11,950 / 374,890
08. / 05. [NDS] Ni no Kuni: Shikkoku no Madoushi (Level 5) - 11,300 / 442,074
09. / 06. [WII] Wii Party (Nintendo) - 10,988 / 1,724,685
10. / 10. [WII] Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo) - 9,450 / 2,270,246
11. / 00. [WII] Momotarou Dentetsu 2010: Sengoku Ishin no Hero Daishuugou! No Maki [Minna no Osusume Selection] (Hudson) - 9,187 / 9,187
12. / 00. [PSP] Venus & Braves: Majou to Megami to Horobi no Yogen (Bandai Namco) - 8,440 / 8,440
13. / 13. [PSP] Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Konami) - 8,040 / ?
14. / 08. [WII] Mario Sports Mix (Nintendo) - 7,706 / 549,797
15. / 15. [NDS] Tongari Boushi to Mahou no Omise (Konami) - 7,394 / 320,140
16. / 17. [NDS] Pokemon White (Pokemon Co.) - 7,059 / 2,415,646
17. / 11. [NDS] Pokemon Black (Pokemon Co.) - 6,775 / 2,641,794
18. / 21. [WII] Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo) - 6,153 / ?
19. / 07. [PS3] Arcana Heart 3 (Arc System Works) - 6,117 / 23,045
20. / 19. [WII] Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo) - 6,056 / ?



Other software (first week / LTD):
2010-01-09 [PSP] Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Square Enix) - 511,000 / 847,000



Sell-through
- [PSP] Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix ~60%


Code:
Hardware |  This Week |  Last Week |   YTD    |    LTD
------------------------------------------------------------
PSP      |     32,949 |     30,952 |  206,830 | 16,507,155
PS3      |     24,646 |     32,133 |  189,394 |  6,281,017
NDS      |     22,278 |     33,946 |  241,909 | 32,129,284
WII      |     14,040 |     20,348 |  171,843 | 11,445,970
360      |     	2,281 |      2,816 |   14,556 |  1,460,136
PS2      |     	1,353 |      1,306 |    6,922 | 	
------------------------------------------------------------
Total    |     97,547 |    121,501 |  825,885 |
http://megalodon.jp/2011-0131-2244-09/news.dengeki.com/soft/ranking/ranking.html
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/340/340132/
http://ascii.jp/elem/000/000/584/584678/
http://research.ascii.jp/elem/000/000/065/65952/index.html



Week 3 - 2011-01-10~2011-01-16
Week 2 - 2011-01-03~2011-01-09
Week 1 - 2010-12-27~2011-01-02
 
Apr 17, 2005
6,476
0
1,340
Predictions
[NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 (Capcom) - 102k
[NDS] Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butouden (Bandai Namco) - 42k
[PSP] Macross: Triangle Frontier (Bandai Namco) - 77k
[PSP] White Knight Chronicles Episode Portable: Dogma Wars (SCE) - 17k
 

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Dec 17, 2008
11,738
0
0
First week sales estimates from azalyn

[WII] The Last Story (Nintendo) {2011.01.27} - 120.000
[PSP] Valkyria Chronicles 3 (Sega) {2011.01.27} - 110.000
[PSP] My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute Portable (Bandai Namco) {2011.01.27} - 70.000