• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 15, 2013 (Apr 08 - Apr 14)

Nekki

Smart choice from Sony, the timing may be right since PSV has sold very well last month, just after the price cut, so there's a lot of potential customers who did miss older titles.

I think it's a good idea to deal with used game prices. Anybody in Japan can gather any info on what price ranges the BEST games are having right now?? The non BEST used ones I mean, just in case I'm not clear, lol.

Still the same answer as before. If the WiiU picks up steam and sells 10M+ units - then yeah, it's got a good shot. If the WiiU ends up in GC/N64 territory - then no.
Has a system ever gone from sub-10K/week to ultimately selling 10M+ units?

Also, if it does pick up steam for some unknown reason later - presumably that reason would be unrelated to NSMBU or sales would be better now - why would that necessitate that NSMBU rises immensely in sales? At current rate it would take NSMBU 9 years to reach FFXIII's sales.

Road

http://www.m-create.com/ranking/

Media Create, mentions shortages of the Sapphire Blue, Cosmic Red and Crystal White Vita models last week (sales of these models reduced by half?? and Crystal Black 3G recuded by 10%?? not sure of the translation here...).

According to their consumer survey, they see a greater increase in 2013 of high school and college students buying the console, possibly because of the price drop and software release.

Card Fight Vanguard sellthrough is 59.93% (my observation: which gives a 74k shipment, which is probably higher than any game FuRyu published before, looking at known sales).

Dalthien

Depends how you want to define it. PS3 was sub-10k for a number of weeks in 2007, and sub-15k for a huge portion of 2007.

Also, if it does pick up steam for some unknown reason later - presumably that reason would be unrelated to NSMBU or sales would be better now - why would that necessitate that NSMBU rises immensely in sales? At current rate it would take NSMBU 9 years to reach FFXIII's sales.

Yeah, that reason would be unrelated to NSMBU, but NSMBU would likely ride the wave. It's one of the stand-by titles that people pick up with a system. If the WiiU gets to a place where it's selling 40-50k per week, then I could easily see NSMBU selling 5-8k per week along with the hardware, with some sizable bumps during holidays, or spikes for the WiiU.

DGRE

Banned

3DS?

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Diva f + F = 390k shipped

Series total (including Mirai) = 1.8 million shipped.

Google for whatever reason turns (万) 10000 into 1 million. (Funny enough, if you put the text as if it were in Chinese, it'll correctly translate it as 10k)
Yeah, that always bothered me. Maybe because 万 can just be used to mean a 'very big number,' with the English colloquialism for that being 'millions,' that's where it picked it up from.

Takao

Banned
Interesting week. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 supposedly has the highest preorder numbers of any game in the series (presumably the Storm subset). It'll also be a good barometer to show how :lol Comgnet is since IIRC 7th Dragon 2020-II was doing a lot better than both previous games in their charts.

Wow, its pretty close to becoming the best selling game in the Diva series. Making it multiplatform really gave it a big boost, hasn't even had any budget rereleases either.

20k is a pretty low number. Why do you think the 3DS received a price cut?

It is a low number, but people seem to be rewriting history that the 3ds was selling abysmally low and had a magical rebound. The 3DS had a bad price and a bad lineup and had a slow start. It wasn't an abject failure in the same sense of wiiu or vita

It is a low number, but people seem to be rewriting history that the 3ds was selling abysmally low and had a magical rebound. The 3DS had a bad price and a bad lineup and had a slow start. It wasn't an abject failure in the same sense of wiiu or vita
20k for handheld, 10k for console, considering the market, don't you think thats the same level?

Lets say the PS3 sells 40k a week, while the 3DS does 60k a week, which one is a healthier number?

hiska-kun

Media Create:

02./00. [3DS] Card Fight!! Vanguard: Ride to Victory!! <TBL> (FuRyu) {2013.04.11} (¥5.229) - 44.538 / NEW <59,93%>

21./17. [PSP] Dungeon Travelers 2: Ouritsu Tokoshan to Mamono no Fuuin # <RPG> (Aqua Plus) {2013.03.28} (¥6.090)
22./06. [3DS] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission <TBL> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.02.28} (¥5.800)
23./24. [3DS] Dragon Quest VII: Fighters of Eden <RPG> (Square Enix) {2013.02.07} (¥6.090)
24./30. [PS3] Far Cry 3 <ACT> (Ubisoft) {2013.03.07} (¥7.770)
25./35. [3DS] Tousouchuu: Shijou Saikyou no Hunter-Tachi Kara Nigekire! <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.07.05} (¥5.040)
26./25. [3DS] Super Robot Wars UX # <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.03.14} (¥7.140)
27./29. [PS3] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f <ACT> (Sega) {2013.03.07} (¥7.329)
28./28. [PS3] Disgaea D2 # <SLG> (Nippon Ichi Software) {2013.03.20} (¥7.140)
29./31. [PS3] Dynasty Warriors 8 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2013.02.28} (¥7.560)
30./34. [WIU] New Super Mario Bros. U <ACT> (Nintendo) {2012.12.08} (¥5.985)
31./27. [3DS] Pretty Rhythm: My Deco Rainbow Wedding <ACT> (Takara Tomy) {2013.03.20} (¥6.279)
32./44. [PSP] Uta no Prince-Sama: All Star # <ACT> (Broccoli) {2013.03.07} (¥6.090)
33./39. [NDS] Pokèmon Black 2 / White 2 <RPG> (Pokèmon Co.) {2012.06.23} (¥4.800)
34./32. [PSV] Pro Baseball Spirits 2013 <SPT> (Konami) {2013.03.20} (¥7.980)
35./33. [3DS] Doraemon: Nobita to Himitsu Dougu Hakubutsukan <ADV> (FuRyu) {2013.03.07} (¥5.229)
36./36. [3DS] Super Mario 3D Land # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2011.11.03} (¥4.800)
37./38. [PSV] Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus: Otome Shoujotachi no Shoumei # <ACT> (Marvelous AQL) {2013.02.28} (¥6.980)
38./37. [3DS] Paper Mario: Sticker Star <ADV> (Nintendo) {2012.12.06} (¥4.800)
39./15. [PS3] Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2013.04.04} (¥7.140)
40./26. [WII] PreCure All-Stars: Zenin Shuugou Let's Dance! <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.03.28} (¥6.090)
41./42. [PSV] Phantasy Star Online 2: Special Package <RPG> (Sega) {2013.02.28} (¥5.229)
42./49. [PS3] Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Dubbed Edition <ACT> (Square Enix) {2012.12.20} (¥7.980)
43./40. [PSV] Atelier Meruru Plus: The Alchemist of Arland 3 # <RPG> (Gust) {2013.03.20} (¥6.090)
44./00. [3DS] Aikatsu! Cinderella Lesson <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.11.15} (¥5.040)
45./00. [PSP] Sangoku Hime 2: Tenka Hatou - Saki no Keishousha # <SLG> (SystemSoft Alpha) {2013.04.11} (¥6.090)
46./41. [WIU] Nintendo Land <ETC> (Nintendo) {2012.12.08} (¥4.935)
47./43. [WII] Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online # <RPG> (Square Enix) {2012.08.02} (¥6.980)
48./45. [3DS] Touch Detective: Nameko Shigeru <PZL> (Success) {2013.02.28} (¥3.990)
49./00. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 <SPT> (Konami) {2012.10.04} (¥7.980)
50./47. [PS3] Winning Post 7 2013 <SLG> (Koei Tecmo) {2013.03.14} (¥7.560)

Top 50

3DS - 18
PS3 – 11
PSV - 7
PSP - 6
WIU - 4
WII – 3
NDS - 1

SOFTWARE
Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|System | This Week  | Last Week  | Last Year  |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |
|  ALL  |  482.000 |    647.000 |    482.000 | 14.170.000 | 14.001.000 |

The same amount of software was sold this week last year.

20k for handheld, 10k for console, considering the market, don't you think thats the same level?

Lets say the PS3 sells 40k a week, while the 3DS does 60k a week, which one is a healthier number?

Im not saying 20k wasn't bad, but the 3ds only spent a brief amount of time there. It didn't sell 20k for half a year and then rebound. The 3ds slow start just isnt really comparable to what the current failures are going through which was the point of the question. Has any system being doing as bad as wiiu is and then rebounded to 10 million+

Im not saying 20k wasn't bad, but the 3ds only spent a brief amount of time there. It didn't sell 20k for half a year and then rebound. The 3ds slow start just isnt really comparable to what the current failures are going through which was the point of the question. Has any system being doing as bad as wiiu is and then rebounded to 10 million+

It has better initial support than the Wii U, which is why it had better legs after launch, when software dried up it was trending down, it rebounded with the price cut and software.

The Wii U has competition from handheld and the PS3, I'm surprised it hasn't dropped to like 5k already.

The PS3 is behind the Wii U in LTD sales. Weekly sales its behind, but with no software that isn't a surprise. No I don't think 10M+ for the Wii U is anywhere guaranteed, but like everyone's pessimism towards the PS3's slow start, its better to wait and see once the library is fleshed out a bit more. Either way, Nintendo has a tough journey ahead, and this is when they perform the best.

It has better initial support than the Wii U, which is why it had better legs after launch, when software dried up it was trending down, it rebounded with the price cut and software.

The Wii U has competition from handheld and the PS3, I'm surprised it hasn't dropped to like 5k already.

Ok, thats the reason it did better but the question still doesnt change. If Wiiu had much better support it could be doing much better, but it doesn't. There are reasons for every console's failure but whether one can rebound from the failure at the current projectory is questionable

Ok, thats the reason it did better but the question still doesnt change. If Wiiu had much better support it could be doing much better, but it doesn't. There are reasons for every console's failure but whether one can rebound from the failure at the current projectory is questionable
The PS3 did and the 3DS to an extent, which is what I've been trying to explain.

Dalthien

Has any system being doing as bad as wiiu is and then rebounded to 10 million+

Again - the PS3. As of Apr 15/07, the PS3 was at 837k vs the WiiU currently at 879k. And the PS3 released a month earlier - so it had an extra 4 weeks included in that total. And the PS3 had a shitty 2007 all the way up to November.

But even the PS3 with its vast support will struggle to reach 10 million. I dont disagree that some form of recovery is possible with better support.
I think Nintendo would be happy if they manage 20/30k a week, how they get there is up to Iwata and how he deals with third party relationships.

hiska-kun

Diva f + F = 390k shipped

So, according to Dengeki neither game never got a second shipment:

[PS3] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (SEGA) - 117,053 / 117,053 [ST*: ~70% => 167,000]
[PSV] Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f (SEGA) - 153,513 / 153,513 [ST: ~70% => 219,000]

Total PS3 + PSV = 386k.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41852078&postcount=660
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50785566&postcount=1677

Wow, its pretty close to becoming the best selling game in the Diva series. Making it multiplatform really gave it a big boost, hasn't even had any budget rereleases either.

You assumed pretty quickly last week that Project Mirai hit the bomba bins, which is completly false. And now you seem pretty happy for two games that have more chances to hit the bomba bins. Nice view of things.

The PS3 had a terrible start, but a better 2007 than the Wii U is having a 2013 thus far.
Depends how you want to define it. PS3 was sub-10k for a number of weeks in 2007, and sub-15k for a huge portion of 2007.
The Wii U looks set to have far more sub-10K weeks than the PS3's 5, it's prospective sales, based on the release schedule, are set to look far more like the Vita's than the PS3's until something dramatic changes.
Yeah, that reason would be unrelated to NSMBU, but NSMBU would likely ride the wave. It's one of the stand-by titles that people pick up with a system. If the WiiU gets to a place where it's selling 40-50k per week, then I could easily see NSMBU selling 5-8k per week along with the hardware, with some sizable bumps during holidays, or spikes for the WiiU.
Has this ever occurred for other titles; how did the PS3's launch titles ultimately fare? Selling 5-8K per week would see the game regularly in the top ten.

Dalthien

The Wii U looks set to have far more sub-10K weeks than the PS3's 5, it's prospective sales, based on the release schedule, are set to look far more like the Vita's than the PS3's until something dramatic changes.
Yeah - but the WiiU is actually ahead of the PS3 LTD at this point, and the PS3 still sucked all the way through November. I don't see the LTD difference being very meaningful at all between the two systems on their 1-year anniversaries.

Has this ever occurred for other titles; how did the PS3's launch titles ultimately fare? Selling 5-8K per week would see the game regularly in the top ten.

Are you really comparing PS3 launch titles with Mario legs? We've seen it happen with numerous Nintendo titles. MK7 is still selling in the 4-7k range. NSMB2 is still in the 5-10k range, even on a slow week for the 3DS like this week. The difference is that the 3DS is selling far better than the WiiU.

Yeah - but the WiiU is actually ahead of the PS3 LTD at this point, and the PS3 still sucked all the way through November. I don't see the LTD difference being very meaningful at all between the two systems on their 1-year anniversaries.

Are you really comparing PS3 launch titles with Mario legs?
I'm asking whether this phenomenon occurs for any other titles - i.e. is this just because it's Mario. And if so, is NSMBU showing typical "Mario legs."

As for the PS3's annus horribilis, it's still tracking a good chunk above the Wii U's 2013. Unless something drastic happens, they'll likely cross-streams in a couple months despite the Wii U's much better launch.

Dalthien

I'm asking whether this phenomenon occurs for any other titles - i.e. is this just because it's Mario. And if so, is NSMBU showing typical "Mario legs."
Dengeki had NSMBU at 3k this week, with hardware at 10k. So yeah - so far it's showing legs with the system. But the system is so low, that it just doesn't amount to much.

As for the PS3's annus horribilis, it's still tracking a good chunk above the Wii U's 2013. Unless something drastic happens, they'll likely cross-streams in a couple months despite the Wii U's much better launch.
I don't know - that all seems too picky by half. As I said, I suspect the two systems will be pretty darn close at the 52-week mark. The WiiU will have higher highs, and lower lows, but all in all, the two systems will have a very similar 1st year on the market.

Now can Nintendo turn it around come November? Well, that's what we have to wait and see. It will take a massive effort on their part, and even then it may very well not work.

So, according to Dengeki neither game never got a second shipment:

[PS3] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (SEGA) - 117,053 / 117,053 [ST*: ~70% => 167,000]
[PSV] Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f (SEGA) - 153,513 / 153,513 [ST: ~70% => 219,000]

Total PS3 + PSV = 386k.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41852078&postcount=660
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50785566&postcount=1677

You assumed pretty quickly last week that Project Mirai hit the bomba bins, which is completly false. And now you seem pretty happy for two games that have more chances to hit the bomba bins. Nice view of things.

The game is about to become the best-selling game in the series, should I not be excited about that? Mirai had the worst debut of any Miku release to date. FW sales are generally the most important for retail unless we're talking about something like Mario Kart which sells consistently.

The game is about to become the best-selling game in the series, should I not be excited about that? Mirai had the worst debut of any Miku release to date. FW sales are generally the most important for retail unless we're talking about something like Mario Kart which sells consistently.

As a lot of people already told you, Project Mirai sold 70% of the shipment in the first week, and eventually went to sold more than 180k units (doubling the first week sales), showing legs and without any bargain bin. Also, Project Mirai wasn't a Project Diva title, but a spin-off. The fact that a sequel is going to be released in Fall is a sign that Sega was happy with the result.

hiska-kun

Okey, let's start again. Degeki numbers:

[3DS] Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai (SEGA) - 94,697 / 94,697 [ST: ~70% => 135,000]

Any differences? Just according to retailer's expectations (and Mirai 2 iscoming, so it's garanteed that Sega's expectations as well). You know that Project Mirai is a spin off?
And for what we know, it seems neither PSV and PS3 games have sold their first shipment yet.

Now I can't find Dengeki LTD numbers for Project Mirai, but I remember it crossed 180k (maybe Road can share this).
Anyway, using Media Create (FW - LTD 2012 <sell-through>):

[3DS] Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai # <ACT> (Sega) {2012.03.08} (¥6.090) &#8211; 86.676 / 181.441 <70,73%>

Now please, show the evidence that Project Mirai hit the bomba bins. I'm waiting.

Bruno MB

Okey, let's start again. Degeki numbers:

[3DS] Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai (SEGA) - 94,697 / 94,697 [ST: ~70% => 135,000]

Any differences? Just according to retailer's expectations (and with Mirai 2 coming is garanteed that also Sega's expectations as well). You know that Project Mirai is a spin off?
And for what we know, it seems neither PSV and PS3 games have sold their first shipment yet.

Now I can't find Dengeki LTD numbers for Project Mirai, but I remember it crossed 180k (maybe Road can share this).
Anyway, using Media Create (FW - LTD 2012 <sell-through>):

[3DS] Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai # <ACT> (Sega) {2012.03.08} (¥6.090) – 86.676 / 181.441 <70,73%>

Now please, show the evidence that Project Mirai hit the bomba bins. I'm waiting.

I'm afraid you're wasting your time.

He perfectly knows that, but for some reason he loves spreading false information.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Sony will be having soul sacrifice and senran kagura demo at nico nico super conference (april 27,28), which is just a day before golden wk starts and a couple of days after those vita re-releases comes out

looks like sony will be banking on those old vita titles to sell the vita for the near future until god-know-when

http://www.jp.playstation.com/info/release/nr_20130419_niconico_chokaigi2.html

He perfectly knows that, but for some reason he loves spreading false information.

why is he spreading false information?

test_account

XP-39C²
It increases the likelihood that it'll happen earlier than May of next year, yes. The Q1 (August 2013) and Q3 (February 2014) FY2013 results would currently be my best guesses for when it might happen, assuming it's tied to a quarterly earnings release (which might not necessarily be the case), but I maintain that it'll be the FY 2013 year-end results at the latest.

Q2 (November) is less likely, since while I don't buy at all that there would be any significant lasting negative impact on PS4, it'd still be a PR distraction from the PS4 launch that Sony would rather avoid.
I dont think canceling the Vita a few months after the PS4 would make too much difference either in terms PR distraction, especially because they talk about the PS4/Vita remote play stuff. I'm not sure how much emphasis there will be on this, but at least it is being mentioned.

I think it will be more costly to cancel the Vita rather than just keeping it selling low numbers. It would also mean that Sony pull out of the market. Its not like discontinue a cellphone/tablet model, if they cancel a handheld or a console, then they are out of that market segment. Sony didnt cancel the PS3 even if it was a much bigger money sink than the Vita, and i also dont think that Nintendo will cancel the WiiU anytime "soon", because pulling out of those markeds mean that they wont enter it again in several of years (they need to make a new system afterall). How much money do you think Sony is losing on the Vita by the way?

why is he spreading false information?
He said Mirai hit the bomba bin, which is not really true. Also Amazon has it at a regular price.
To be fair, he only said that he was pretty sure that it hit the bomba bin, not that it did. He didnt make a statement about it, at only a thought/prediction on it (at least from what i saw, please correct me if i'm wrong). I feel that there is a pretty big difference between those things. Its fine to argue that it is very unlikely that it hit the bomba bins though, but he isnt exactly spreading false information, in my opinion.

To be fair, he only said that he was pretty sure that it hit the bomba bin, not that it did. He didnt make a statement about it, at only a thought/prediction on it (at least from what i saw, please correct me if i'm wrong). I feel that there is a pretty big difference between those things. Its fine to argue that it is very unlikely that it hit the bomba bins though, but he isnt exactly spreading false information, in my opinion.

The fact is, he asked people whether Mirai underperformed. People replied stating that no, it didn't. Then he came in the Media Create thread implying that, in his opinion, Mirai sold because it hit bargain bins. People replied to him stating that no, it didn't. Then he came here again saying stuffs that implied, for him, that Mirai underperformed, while praising Diva f for being one of the best selling titles of the series. People replied to him, once again, stating that Mirai didn't underperform at all, and if there's one game that underperformed, despite the numbers, it was Diva (Sega itself stated that a sequel is unlikely due to opening week sales). To be fair, this behaviour is quite annoying.

Mario007

The fact is, he asked people whether Mirai underperformed. People replied stating that no, it didn't. Then he came in the Media Create thread implying that, in his opinion, Mirai sold because it hit bargain bins. People replied to him stating that no, it didn't. Then he came here again saying stuffs that implied, for him, that Mirai underperformed, while praising Diva f for being one of the best selling titles of the series. People replied to him, once again, stating that Mirai didn't underperform at all, and if there's one game that underperformed, despite the numbers, it was Diva (Sega itself stated that a sequel is unlikely due to opening week sales). To be fair, this behaviour is quite annoying.
To be fair he is right that Diva F pulled great numbers for Miku and you saying that it underperfomed is using the same spin that he was using. Only you want to praise a 3DS entry and make PS3/PSV entry look bad whereas his agenda is reversed.

On a different note, how big of an impact do the BEST rereleases have in Japan. I know the Essentials and Platinum rage over here don't get much shelf-space so I was wondering what the situation is in Japan.

saichi

This is what he said.

Isn't this a classic example of us looking at figures after stock has been cleared out months after release? I'm pretty sure Mirai hit the bomba bins pretty fast. It's like how Game and Wario will eventually sell over 100k.

If people never followed MC data and see the post below, they would think Mirai hit the bomba bin and underperformed. That's how false information being spread.

Mario007

This is what he said.

If people never followed MC data and see the post below, they would think Mirai hit the bomba bin and underperformed. That's how false information being spread.
He posed a question first and then made an assumption. Honestly, anyone with a good reading comprehension could see that he wasn't sure of it.

Mario007

Even though he said he was "pretty sure" ?
Degree's of certainty:

1. 100% certain
2. Certain
3. Pretty certain
4. Kinda sure
5. Not sure at all
6. Don't know

The way he phrased his statement was basically 'didn't Mirai do well only after hitting bomba bins? I think it did'. If he was certain he'd say 'Mirai only did well after hitting the bomba bins'. But we're splitting hairs really. It's just always awful to see lots of people in MC threads who champion one console gang up on anyone who might have anything bad to say about it. It was enough to tell him he was wrong, not poke at him again when he was happy about Diva F numbers.

Degree's of certainty:

1. 100% certain
2. Certain
3. Pretty certain
4. Kinda sure
5. Not sure at all
6. Don't know

The way he phrased his statement was basically 'didn't Mirai do well only after hitting bomba bins? I think it did'. If he was certain he'd say 'Mirai only did well after hitting the bomba bins'. But we're splitting hairs really. It's just always awful to see lots of people in MC threads who champion one console gang up on anyone who might have anything bad to say about it. It was enough to tell him he was wrong, not poke at him again when he was happy about Diva F numbers.
No one said Project Mirai hit the bomba bin, where did he get that idea from?

Its funny to see him go from "it hit the bomba bin fast" to "its the lowest debut ever" while praising Project f despite it not having cleared its stock.

Its ok to cheer for your platform, you don't need to trash the other like he's consistently doing.

He posed a question first and then made an assumption. Honestly, anyone with a good reading comprehension could see that he wasn't sure of it.

The fact is, he asked / wondered / implied at least three times that Mirai underperformed, and everytime people clarified the situation stating that it wasn't true. It's annoying. Anyway, Sega announced Mirai 2.

Mario007

No one said Project Mirai hit the bomba bin, where did he get that idea from?
He was guessing? He said was pretty sure. I dunno why, maybe he assumed that it is standard practise for games that don't sell well in their first week and end up selling a bit more LTD that the way to do it is through selling the first shipment by bomba bins. I mean it's not like he came and said 'looooooool Mirai only sold through bomba bins, what a disaster'.

What pissed me off though and the only reason why I am having this debate is that he came in here saying 'look at Diva f, it's one of the best selling in franchise, multiplatform helped this game a lot' and you had people going at him straight away, and most were from, conveniently, the Nintendo camp.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
So is The Evil Within the first officially cross-gen game that has a chance of being relevant in Japan?

I'm blanking out on any others.

Miku F sold well but I don't think it's meeting projections.

- Sega expected it to be the best-selling Vita game in 2012
- Sega dude disappointed on Twitter
- First shipment still on shelves
- Invisible legs compared to past Miku games

And a multiplatform game is the best-selling entry in the franchise? Shocking.

Top Bottom