• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 31, 2014 (Jul 28 - Aug 03)

maxcriden

A lot of nintendo series from Wii to Wii U or DS to 3DS has had huge drop offs. Shame really since they've all been better games =/

Pretty much. It's the reality of a much smaller install base. Look at all the Wiis sold and how many played, say, SMG2.

Musou fans I hope will buy it since it is a different take from the other Musou games. TK is really advertising it also.

Zelda fans will buy it for sure I believe. You will never get to play all these characters again in another games outside of Smash. That is the greatest pull for the game for Zelda fans.

I don't know if Zelda fans will be aware of it so much. I guess they will, although I still think not having Zelda in the title might be a mistake. I'm a huge Zelda fan but I don't know that I'm going to buy it. Not sure the gameplay really appeals to me. Waiting for reviews and GAF impressions. The style of some of the new characters is off-putting to me, too.

Ninja Dom

No, I mean PS3 was still consistently selling over 10,000 units a week in 2013 even without any heavy hitters. Meanwhile the Wii U can't even manage that.

No, it sounds like your giving another one of your passing shots at Nintendo. It's an irrelevant point you're trying to make. Even the Japanese console market of 2013 is different to 2014. Simply look at these dreadful PS4 sales there.

Darius

Banned
3DS is failing to meet all Nintendo sales expectations, and also reflects the general decline in gaming outside mobile in Japan. 3DS is facing a huge drop yoy and was consistently selling around 20k just a few weeks ago.

So, except for those whose purpose of sales numbers is to use as a proof that company X is better than company Y and to use them as signal that their dream that gaming market becomes a monopoly will become true, all the numbers are bad.

In case you didn´t notice we have been talking about this weeks sales performance and despite all your spinning 40k in a single week in August isn´t bad at all especially if we put it in context with PS2s performance in its 4th year and the market trends in general. Comparing and equating this kind of sales with systems selling 5k units is dishonest at best. It looks like some are really trying too hard to find excuses for pity sales performances like the consoles, especially PS4 which is the worst offender, by saying "it´s ok everything is doing bad".

The PS3 numbers aren't great at all, the PS4 is selling worse because there's nothing to play on it, and it will continue that way for a long time.

Right, I'm not saying the PS3 numbers are good by the usual sales standards. I guess the question I'm trying to get at is this: not that many people in Japan are buying home consoles anymore, but for some reason about a third of the weekly home console purchases are still PS3s. Why? You'd think anyone who wanted a home console at this stage would want something newer, right? Maybe not a PS4, perhaps, since there are next to no games, but maybe a Wii U? And if they don't want either a Wii U or a PS4, what's the thing compelling them to buy a PS3? Is it way cheaper than a Wii U? Are there that many people who want to blow $200 on a home console who have somehow managed to avoid doing so until seven years into the PS3's lifespan? Should we still consider the PS3 a "current-gen" console in Japan because devs are still making games for it? What's driving the mentality of a PS3 purchaser nowadays? The last theory seems most plausible but I just don't know.

Like, it's just weird to me that the no one wants to pick up the new stuff (for reasons that have been pretty well-documented at this point) but somehow the old stuff, which should be at a competitive disadvantage save for the game library, is still selling at new-console levels, however diminished. Maybe it's not really that weird, though.

Alrus

Hyrule Warrior isn't going to do well in Japan, Zelda isn't nearly as popular as it was before, musou game have never done well on the Wii U. It's a recipe for mediocre sales at best.

It's going to do much better in the west probably, where it's been gathering quite a lot of attention considering it's a musou game.

But overall, I don't think that game is going to do great worldwide, sales will be, at best, okay.

I was thinking more about the first week and strictly linked to consoles. And 405k for 3ds is not really a success, seeing how much a good seller is capable of selling on 3ds.

4. (Wii, Nintendo) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - 139,011 / NEW
01./00. [WII] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2011.11.23} (¥6.800) - 194.978 / NEW (at the peak of Wii's install base practically)

01. / 00. [PS3] Dynasty Warriors 7 (Koei Tecmo) {2011.03.10} - 253.090 / NEW
01./00. [PS3] Dynasty Warriors 8 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2013.02.28} (¥7.560) - 203.224 / NEW <68,23%>

What's the point of comparing first week sales really? Games have different sales curve depending on their fanbase.

Right now, Musou and Zelda games sell about the same in Japan, with Zelda being on a decline and Musou games oscillating.

MilesTeg

Banned
I don't agree that all of Nintendo's games have been better this gen. Wii Sports Club, Game&Wario, Dream Team, SM3DW. These don't stack up well against their predecessors. And, there are still plenty of brands missing on 3DS that released on DS. Same with Wii vs Wii U.

MilesTeg

Banned
Right, I'm not saying the PS3 numbers are good by the usual sales standards. I guess the question I'm trying to get at is this: not that many people in Japan are buying home consoles anymore, but for some reason about a third of the weekly home console purchases are still PS3s. Why? You'd think anyone who wanted a home console at this stage would want something newer, right? Maybe not a PS4, perhaps, since there are next to no games, but maybe a Wii U? And if they don't want either a Wii U or a PS4, what's the thing compelling them to buy a PS3? Is it way cheaper than a Wii U? Are there that many people who want to blow $200 on a home console who have somehow managed to avoid doing so until seven years into the PS3's lifespan? Should we still consider the PS3 a "current-gen" console in Japan because devs are still making games for it? What's driving the mentality of a PS3 purchaser nowadays? The last theory seems most plausible but I just don't know.

Like, it's just weird to me that the no one wants to pick up the new stuff (for reasons that have been pretty well-documented at this point) but somehow the old stuff, which should be at a competitive disadvantage save for the game library, is still selling at new-console levels, however diminished. Maybe it's not really that weird, though.

See that's the thing. PS3 isn't selling at new console levels. It's selling at dead console levels, which is what the new reality for Japan console sales are (if they aren't getting significant software). A third of the sales means nothing when numbers are so low.

The PS3 is cheaper, has a vast library, and is still getting releases. Even then it's still selling like a dead console.

maxcriden

I don't agree that all of Nintendo's games have been better this gen. Wii Sports Club, Game&Wario, Dream Team, SM3DW. These don't stack up well against their predecessors. And, there are still plenty of brands missing on 3DS that released on DS. Same with Wii vs Wii U.

I don't know that Wii Sports Club is any better or worse than its predecessors. It's Wii Sports with online features and HD graphics. It's not really an iterative sequel. 3DW's only real predecessor is 3DL, and I think arguments can be made it's different and not better or worse than SMG. Game & Wario isn't really an iterative sequel so much as a new franchise. Dream Team I think is basically as good as Bowser's Inside Story.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
What's the point of comparing first week sales really? Games have different sales curve depending on their fanbase.

Right now, Musou and Zelda games sell about the same in Japan, with Zelda being on a decline and Musou games oscillating.

The point that I started to make in my initial post was about hardware impact of Hyrule Warriors, that maybe if it manage to attract Musou fans it can have a better (yet moderate) impact on hardware sales. And would obviously be on the first week of sales, as Musou games are usually quite front-loaded and if someone would want this game so much that one will buy a new console for it it will do that at launch.

Most of the Zelda fans most probably already have the console so the impact on HW sales will be minimal.

Road

FYI, summer vacation for school have started last week-ish in Japan.

03./03. [WIU] Mario Kart 8 <RCE> (Nintendo) {2014.05.29} (¥6.156) - 20.011 / 593.782 <80-100%> (+13%)
13./17. [3DS] Mario Kart 7 <RCE> (Nintendo) {2011.12.01} (¥4.800) - 4.360 / 2.283.825 <80-100%> (+12%)
15./16. [3DS] Monster Hunter 4 # <ACT> (Capcom) {2013.09.14} (¥5.990) - 4.299 / 3.503.763 <80-100%> (+1%)
22./22. [3DS] Mario Party: Island Tour <ETC> (Nintendo) {2014.03.20} (¥4.800) - 2.924 / 418.482 <80-100%> (+5%)
23./23. [3DS] Kirby Fighters Z _Download Card_ <FTG> (Nintendo) {2014.07.23} (¥810) - 2.815 / 5.565 <80-100%> (+2%)
27./28. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2012.11.08} (¥4.800) - 2.441 / 4.163.229 <80-100%> (+10%)
30./34. [3DS] Kirby Triple Deluxe <ACT> (Nintendo) {2014.01.11} (¥4.800) - 2.027 / 643.622 <80-100%>

3DS sales haven't been good since YW2. They have been great. Fact not subject to personal bias.

It's just as you say, in Japan's eyes the PS3 is still the current-gen console, the PS4 has absolutely NOTHING that the Japanese consumers care about and most of the titles it's getting can be played on PS3. The Wii U is doing terrible everywhere and I'm going to guess that most people get their Nintendo fix with the 3DS.

Persona Ultimax and Atelier Shallie just came out for PS3, and next year it's Persona 5, MGS5, and Tales on PS3. The PS3 is not dead in Japan.

MilesTeg

Banned
I don't know that Wii Sports Club is any better or worse than its predecessors. It's Wii Sports with online features and HD graphics. It's not really an iterative sequel. 3DW's only real predecessor is 3DL, and I think arguments can be made it's different and not better or worse than SMG. Game & Wario isn't really an iterative sequel so much as a new franchise. Dream Team I think is basically as good as Bowser's Inside Story.

Saying "it's not really a sequel" doesn't change the fact that is the newest release on said console under said brand. To the consumer, that is the newest Wario, newest 3D Mario, newest Wii Sports.

hiska-kun

I was thinking more about the first week and strictly linked to consoles. And 405k for 3ds is not really a success, seeing how much a good seller is capable of selling on 3ds.

4. (Wii, Nintendo) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - 139,011 / NEW
01./00. [WII] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2011.11.23} (¥6.800) - 194.978 / NEW (at the peak of Wii's install base practically)

01. / 00. [PS3] Dynasty Warriors 7 (Koei Tecmo) {2011.03.10} - 253.090 / NEW
01./00. [PS3] Dynasty Warriors 8 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2013.02.28} (¥7.560) - 203.224 / NEW <68,23%>

Ok.

Still, the Warriors series are in a huge decline every year. Taking the last two big entries First Week is:

[PS3] Dynasty Warriors 8 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2013.02.28} (¥7.560) - 203.224

[PS3] Samurai Warriors 4 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2014.03.20} (¥7.560) - 120.452
[PSV] Samurai Warriors 4 <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2014.03.20} (¥7.140) - 39.597

[3DS] The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2013.12.26} (¥4.800) - 224.143
[WII] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2011.11.23} (¥6.800) - 194.978

So i wouldn't say Warriors is bigger, they are on the same level at the moment. Zelda still a little bigger.

I thought we all knew how big these franchises are in relation to each other.
A marginally better ten week performance than a then solus system iirc as a result of essentially the biggest game the system will ever get, now sold in value adding bundles.

Huzzah.

The notion that MK8 boosted hardware to expected levels doesn't gel with reality of people's prior predictions. If anyone had suggested the hardware numbers following MK8 would be similar to those following Pikmin 11 weeks ago, it would have been scoffed at.

Darius

Banned
Nah, it'll finish in front again. It doesn't need any further revising.

It depends on upcoming announcements and releases of course. PSV is only something like 160k units up compared to last year so far, 2013 and 2014 are already virtually the same saleswise, without a new revision its current small lead will likely diminish even further.

In case you didn´t notice we have been talking about this weeks sales performance and despite all your spinning 40k in a single week in August isn´t bad at all especially if we put it in context with PS2s performance in its 4th year and the market trends in general. Comparing and equating this kind of sales with systems selling 5k units is dishonest at best. It looks like some are really trying too hard to find excuses for pity sales performances like the consoles, especially PS4 which is the worst offender, by saying "it´s ok everything is doing bad".

Talking about only one week in sales without considering the context is useless. Recent 3DS numbers are bad no matter how people try to spin it. The fact that there are systems selling much less doesn't put money in Nintendo bank accounts, that is what matters in the end.

Mory Dunz

Why specifically choose those five games...?
And who ever said all Nintendo games are better now?

Anyway, I think Zelda musou will bomb which will make for some funny jokes in the thread, but I'm actually interested in the sales in the west, and Europe.

I believe 3DSlay will continue to sell north of 40k from now on.

Obon next week followed by Smash, Monster Hunter and Pokémon.

iuFsVuyDB5nAG.gif

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Re: the new console baselines, I think it is important to recognize that even if 9K is "good" relative to where the market has been, it's still an absolutely horrid number.

The home console market is in a straight up death spiral, and each year that passes the worse it gets because almost no one is going to green light games for either of the dead boxes unless they have an extremely good reason (usually Western sales on notably Western heavy series, but sometimes they're just fucked and have to launch games like Taiko or Yakuza on console to hit a lot of their target audience anyway).

The receding handheld market is also a toxic sign, but a lot of developers don't have any other option currently so they have to hope for the best while testing other potential waters in case things get even worse. This is why despite all their handheld success we see companies like Level 5 finding it important to try things in mobile.

-MB-

I will never understand why the Fate and the Sonipro games are on the 3DS. They must have been high when they made the decision.

At least it's always nice to see imageepoch bombing hard.

Love if when someone wants something to fail because the games are not on the platform of his choice.

MilesTeg

Banned
Why specifically choose those five games...?
And who ever said all Nintendo games are better now?

Anyway, I think Zelda musou will bomb which will make for some funny jokes in the thread, but I'm actually interested in the sales in the west, and Europe.

Previous page, it was stated that all of Nintendo's games have been better this gen. Those were merely examples.

Nyoro SF

Re: the new console baselines, I think it is important to recognize that even if 9K is "good" relative to where the market has been, it's still an absolutely horrid number.

The home console market is in a straight up death spiral, and each year that passes the worse it gets because almost no one is going to green light games for either of the dead boxes unless they have an extremely good reason (usually Western sales on notably Western heavy series, but sometimes they're just fucked and have to launch games like Taiko or Yakuza on console to hit a lot of their target audience anyway).

The receding handheld market is also a toxic sign, but a lot of developers don't have any other option currently so they have to hope for the best while testing other potential waters in case things get even worse. This is why despite all their handheld success we see companies like Level 5 finding it important to try things in mobile.

Even Platinum Games said in an interview that creating a mobile focus was part of their plans.

Gotta make money somehow in this new environment.

phanphare

Banned
Talking about only one week in sales without considering the context is useless. Recent 3DS numbers are bad no matter how people try to spin it. The fact that there are systems selling much less doesn't put money in Nintendo bank accounts, that is what matters in the end.

do software sales put money in Nintendo's bank account?

Sakura

I think it is good relative to how it is doing in other markets though.
That's 36k a month. Would be like doing 90k a month in America. While not great obviously, for a system that is selling very poorly worldwide, in a country where consoles are apparently dying, I think a 9k baseline is pretty OK.

Darius

Banned

You are trying too hard, some were commenting specifically about this weeks sales performance and it´s quite obvious why despite such a wide range in sales performance this week, some are trying to lump everything together. lol

Hardware numbers being bad (re: in a Japanese sales context) is a blatant stretch. If you want to see bad numbers, they're below the 3DS in this very thread. Now mediocre? Possibly - compared to last year but it's also an inevitability as has been explained numerous times. Mind you, software sales are still pretty good which definitely puts money in the bank.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
That's 36k a month. Would be like doing 90k a month in America. While not great obviously, for a system that is selling very poorly worldwide, in a country where consoles are apparently dying, I think a 9k baseline is pretty OK.
I think you're missing the greater picture though.

It's not enough to entice software support. This is what drives the death cycle. The Wii, even if it didn't get many high quality titles (in terms of major third party titles, since some people are getting confused), it still got a lot of things to put on shelves for quite a while.

From memory of shipment data, the system has always had a disproportionately large portion of sales coming from Japan. The MK8 impact has actually been lower, again from memory, than in the US market.

Edit: And as pointed out, doing "relatively not terrible" in the land of the rising mobile isn't really going to drive support.

maxcriden

Saying "it's not really a sequel" doesn't change the fact that is the newest release on said console under said brand. To the consumer, that is the newest Wario, newest 3D Mario, newest Wii Sports.

I think that's a bit reductive. The new Mario Kart is an iterative sequel. DKC: TF is an iterative sequel. I'd say NSMB is the Wii U Mario "sequel" to customers if anything. FWIW I don't think customers are aware of Wii Sports Club or G&W. I don't think either would set anyone's world on fire, either, though.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Eh, to be honest, right now I think 3DS is doing legit pretty good numbers, hardware wise. It's also selling better than a few months ago. 40,000 per week is pretty good historically.

phanphare

Banned
Ah well, that's OK then. Sure, their market has eroded underneath them and caused a huge decline in sales, but it's somehow not a problem because the old machine was super special!

well the DS was kind of special....

the only point I was trying to make earlier is that hardware sales aren't everything, especially not at this point in the 3DS's life.

Opiate

well the DS was kind of special....

the only point I was trying to make earlier is that hardware sales aren't everything, especially not at this point in the 3DS's life.

The DS wouldn't have been special if the 3DS had gone on to sell 200m units. At that point, the DS would have been a great system, but just one system on Nintendo's continued ascension towards dominance. You say that's impossible; I say that the PS2 managed to sell ~155m units when its predecessor sold ~100m. If instead the PS2 had tanked, it wouldn't retroactively make the PS1 special and unique; it would just mean that the PS2 was not a successful follow up to the PS1.

It's clearly possible to sell a lot of games to people these days. The overall market is bigger than ever -- it's just that Nintendo's (and Sony's) share of that market is shrinking. It doesn't have to shrink. This is not some immutable law of the universe. They just aren't doing a very good job of stopping it.

Hellraider

Love if when someone wants something to fail because the games are not on the platform of his choice.

You misunderstood me. Imageepoch failing makes me happy regardless of platform. That was the second comment. It has nothing to do with my first one about Fate Kaleid/Sonipro platform choice. If you disagree I'd love to read your arguments.

Puru

You misunderstood me. Imageepoch failing makes me happy regardless of platform. That was the second comment. It has nothing to do with my first one about Fate Kaleid/Sonipro platform choice. If you disagree I'd love to read your arguments.

I noticed they seem to have been behind the 7th Dragon games, and the last ranker alongside Capcom which were far from bad. Maybe not the best games ever but solid. Also some other okish games here and there alongside some questionable titles like "He who must not be named".

Definitly not worth the hate.

phanphare

Banned
The DS wouldn't have been special if the 3DS had gone on to sell 200m units. At that point, the DS would have been a great system, but just one system on Nintendo's continued ascension towards dominance. You say that's impossible; I say that the PS2 managed to sell ~155m units when its predecessor sold ~100m. If instead the PS2 had tanked, it wouldn't retroactively make the PS1 special and unique; it would just mean that the PS2 was not a successful follow up to the PS1.

It's clearly possible to sell a lot of games to people these days. The overall market is bigger than ever -- it's just that Nintendo's (and Sony's) share of that market is shrinking. It doesn't have to shrink. This is not some immutable law of the universe. They just aren't doing a very good job of stopping it.

I can't keep up with your edits!!!!

and I was just poking fun at whoever quoted me because I wasn't even talking about the DS, I was talking about the 3DS hardware and software sales. it was more of a "no shit it's doing worse than the DS" type comment.

MilesTeg

Banned
I think that's a bit reductive. The new Mario Kart is an iterative sequel. DKC: TF is an iterative sequel. I'd say NSMB is the Wii U Mario "sequel" to customers if anything. FWIW I don't think customers are aware of Wii Sports Club or G&W. I don't think either would set anyone's world on fire, either, though.

If you want to slice it like that, then surely you would agree that Nintendo's output isn't up to the standards of the Wii/DS generation.

If Nintendo is putting out software that isn't interesting the consumer, that is a problem.

MilesTeg

Banned

and I was just poking fun at whoever quoted me because I wasn't even talking about the DS, I was talking about the 3DS hardware and software sales. it was more of a "no shit it's doing worse than the DS" type comment.

So software sales in your mind are limited to DS then. It doesn't matter that the Wii's nearly 900 million software sales have gone poof this generation. Combined with the 3DS being over 700 million software sales behind DS.

maxcriden

If you want to slice it like that, then surely you would agree that Nintendo's output isn't up to the standards of the Wii/DS generation.

If Nintendo is putting out software that isn't interesting the consumer, that is a problem.

In terms of amount, I think the output is similar to the Wii/DS gen, right? If it's less, okay, then I see what you're saying. In terms of quality, I think Nintendo's Wii U/3DS games are some of the very best they've ever made, including (but not limited to) 3DW, TF, NSMBU, Pikmin 3, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Kid Icarus...those are just a few off the top of my head. But you're right that they're not appealing to consumers for whatever reason. But I don't think quality in and of itself is the reason. They just happen to be making excellent products without the universal interest and appeal they once enjoyed. Kids have smartphones and tablets now. So do adults, as well as the more adult-oriented games available to them. Nintendo's presence in consumer's minds is thusly shrunken.

norealmx

Banned
- It's a Zelda game in Japan
- It's a musou game on a Nintendo console
- It's a game on the Wii U

Why I can't see those but on a positive light?

- It's a new Zelda game!
- A musou game, on a Nintendo platform!
- A NEW WII U GAME!

Anyway, hopefully it will sell decent, and we'll get Hyrule Warriors II or even Emblem Warriors.

As for those PS4 numbers, I think Capcom should reconsider the platforms for Re-REmake, at least add a new one. On the WiiU, it would make the game fluid and fast (map and inventory at all times? Here is my money!).

Anyway, I'll be over there, enjoying games that sold sub-10K in their first MONTH.

Well next chart is going to be interesting with Hyrule Warriors being released. I hope it does really well.

Nintendo has been pushing it pretty hard.

this. i predict a jump in wii u sales. 15k

zeruda isnt big in japan. metroid even worse. predicting 50k for Hyrule Warriors

extralite

I think you're missing the greater picture though.

It's not enough to entice software support. This is what drives the death cycle. The Wii, even if it didn't get high quality titles, still got a lot of things to put on shelves for quite a while.

That is why it is important that the Wii U can get ports/multiplatform titles from other more successful platforms like the 3DS successor and mobile. Ports from mobile are the best perspective for Vita going forward as well actually.

We need to stop seeing mobile as the killer of the traditional market and more as an extension of it. Arcades were obsoleted by consoles yet consoles got many great games that originated there. And when arcades weakened they got some games that debuted on consoles as well. Mobile and traditional handhelds/consoles can feed each other in the same way, obviously with mobile taking the dominant role for now.

I feel arcades are similar to mobile in more ways than one. Using a quarter may seem cheap at first but it can add up, just like f2p on mobile. At some point customers understood that a more expensive console could actually save them money compared to arcades. Consoles could swing back too in the future. Or whatever follows mobile (maybe VR) could be more like consoles again.

And I take offense in cour claim that Wii didn't get high quality titles at all. You might want to put a quantifier like few in there. Very few if you must. And here I'm assuming you mean high budget 3rd party titles, not high quality in general.

Lernaean

Banned
And i still wonder why they don't release YW to the west. It won't be the hit it is in Japan surely, but i'm sure it can sell 2 mill in the whole non-Japan market.
Come on, bring it oooon!

I feel arcades are similar to mobile in more ways than one. Using a quarter may seem cheap at first but it can add up, just like f2p on mobile. At some point customers understood that a more expensive console could actually save them money compared to arcades.

No, arcades are nothing like mobile. I don't even feel like explaining to you, but everyone who lived through the golden age of arcade knows why. You just know that sometimes there are wrong opinions and yours is one of them.

test_account

XP-39C²
I did you said the excuses for 3DS doesn't explain things as the excuses for the PS4 is doing awful doesn't.

Ignoring the fact the PS4 sales are approaching levels of the worst selling mainstream consoles in Japan, whereas the 3DS is the opposite.
I think that he was just saying that one could give excuses for the low PS4 sales and also give excuses why the 3DS has dropped much year-over-year, and not equating 40k to 5k sales. What he first replied to was about YOY sales, it was not just regarding this week's sales. That said, i agree that 40k for the 3DS this week isnt a bad number.

He didnt just say "doing worse than the DS though", he said that software sales was also dramtically down, not just "being down from the DS". Does anyone have a DS vs 3DS total software sales comparison by the way?

Top Bottom