• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megan fox pregnant (picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to them. They've been together for a long time (with a short break up in there somewhere). He probably popped that cherry.

Brian Austin Green was probably Justin Timberlake's inspiration for smanging Hollywood hotties.

Tiffani Amber Thiessen

Vanessa Marcil (had a kid with her)

Megan Fox

I HATE THIS MAN

Aiii

So not worth it
You know, I read the topictitle and go "who cares about Megan Fox and her baby?"

But then I still click to see the picture. I'm totally part of the system.

GTI Guy

Sort_of_want.jpg

Talon

It must be hell to be a celebrity. You know some creeper is taking photos of you at all times, so you need to plan out every outing - even if it's your damn backyard.

Nizz

Congrats for her I guess... heart shattered

Nah, good on her. She should also fill out nicely after giving birth. I think she's still hot though I haven't seen her in anything since Jennifer's Body?

It must be hell to be a celebrity. You know some creeper is taking photos of you at all times, so you need to plan out every outing - even if it's your damn backyard.

unless you are Harrison Ford, and you basically tell them to fuck off and people still go to see your movies.

I like the picture though.

BigDug13

All the more reason to stage the pics and make some money. Rather than some paparazzi making the money from stalking you for those first preggers pics, you do it on your own terms for some cash.

Always thought she was attractive till she messed with the lips. The fake lips never look right and people like her and Rose McGowan really mess up their beautiful looks by trying. Just keep it real people. Gabrielle Anwar showed back up from the abyss when she got her role in Burn Notice and I was heart broken with what she did to her lips. Used to be so beautiful.

I guess that's why girls always take pictures of duck lips. They really think it looks good so they get the permanent duck lips surgery. I think it looks like ass.

G-Fex

I want to say that Megan Fox was like a preteen girl who used to get off on watching Brian Austin Green in Beverly Hills 90210 then finally achieved her dream of becoming well..Megan Fox and finally snagged her dream man.

I say good for her. Now she's got his Brian Austin Green baby.

It's a fangirls dream come true.

3N16MA

Banned
Brian Austin Green is 12 years older than Meagan Fox. During his few final years on 90210 he was 23-25 and Fox was 11-13. She probably thought he was hottest thing alive back then and dreamed about marrying him. She basically got one of her early crushes. This is the way I imagine it went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom