• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

anyone know where I can get a leather/fake leather/biker type of jacket without breaking the bank? Something like this would be nice

64D08KBLK_large.jpg

NinjaBoiX

mainline marc jacobs is some seriously lux shit. just bought a turtleneck from them that might be the softest cashmere i've ever felt.
I still want that olive green Marc Jacobs leather pop stud hoody I posted a few months back, it's so fly.

If I see it again in my size, imma grab that shit.

SeanR1221

Leave em long imo. Also I'd taper your pants a bit to give you dat nice V.

Travel selfies 😴👌🏻🙌🏻

Was the pants comment towards me? I have trouble buying pants due to having to size them up to fit my legs and ass.

I see a couple fellow fitgaffers in here. What do you guys do?

Was the pants comment towards me? I have trouble buying pants due to having to size them up to fit my legs and ass.

Yeah, and that's why you should taper; it helps you look less blocky which is a result of having to accommodate a squat booty and thigh combo. I mean you don't need to do much but even an inch will make a huge difference. Take a pair to a tailor and you'll see it immediately.

taper from below the knee

jeans fit my thighs and they have the slim look from the knee down

love it

Kwixotik

Thanks again for that tip, just got those boots from H&M for $42 rather than $70!!

No problem, glad I helped someone lol. I picked up a really warm black parka for $60 and a black rain jacket for $37, but I'm iffy on it. Might post pictures later to get opinions.

What I really wanted was a green parka, but they were all sold out except in large. I should have bought the one mac recommended to me a while back, but I didn't have any money at the time.

Edit:
Here are pics of the rain jacket. They're awful quality, but they're the best I could do with my shitty first gen HTC One. What kind of bothers me is that the material might come close to coming off as a sort of faux leather deal, which I'm not really into. I think you can see that best in the zipped up pic. I guess it's also just hard for me to justify spending money on something I can only wear when it's raining lol.

Ugh. Received my relaxed fit chinos. I'm 6'1 with long legs, and so I got a 32x32. They look like bell bottoms. :(

I guess I have to give up and wear slim fit. :(

They're going to make my legs looks skinnier since I have no calves and small bone structure, even if my legs and butt grew a bit.

Are their slim fit chinos that fits the thighs like relaxed fit while not being too fitted straight down below the knees?

Alucrid

Banned
i haven't looked at /fa/ in years and i go back because it was mentioned in this thread and see people using "lunarcore" and racial slurs against the new star wars guy. no thanks

Lotto

i haven't looked at /fa/ in years and i go back because it was mentioned in this thread and see people using "lunarcore" and racial slurs against the new star wars guy. no thanks

this looks like some off shoot of palewave

whatever that is

Ugh. Received my relaxed fit chinos. I'm 6'1 with long legs, and so I got a 32x32. They look like bell bottoms. :(

I guess I have to give up and wear slim fit. :(

They're going to make my legs looks skinnier since I have no calves and small bone structure, even if my legs and butt grew a bit.

Are their slim fit chinos that fits the thighs like relaxed fit while not being too fitted straight down below the knees?

get it tapered, it is an easy fix

My fone lagged a bit so I thought someone was referring to that pic of dude with the coat as "the face of terrorism". Coat looks good tho. Seems like barely a bit big, prolly cuz you only got a t shirt underneath. Sweater that shit

Lmao,

You do kinda look like a someone who would shoo.....

Nvm

Top Bottom