• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mental Health |OT2| - Light in the Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHT-

I'm being flooded with thoughts and memories , since yesterday. I can't drown them out. I couldn't sleep much last night and I'm having a hard time coping at work. I keep trying to focus thoughts on other area, but they keep rushing back

SugarDave

Seeing her smiling and happy I find both comforting and depressing. Pisses me off that I could find something like that depressing.

I totally get this, man. Being forced to confront the fact that you might not be as good a person as you always thought you were is uncomfortable. Guess it goes to show just how horrible the effects of loneliness can be over time.

I know this thread itself is partially for venting, but anybody here is welcome to PM me for whatever reason if you feel like it. :)

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Please stop responding to neojubei.
Like, I'm on the same level of self-loathing, but his post's are just attention seeking.

Like, no. You don't want to have cancer or be an alcoholic. Those things aren't fantasies.

Those are real struggles.

I'm going through that.

For this poster to just fantasize about the shit I'm going through is ridiculous.

I totally get this, man. Being forced to confront the fact that you might not be as good a person as you always thought you were is uncomfortable. Guess it goes to show just how horrible the effects of loneliness can be over time.

I know this thread itself is partially for venting, but anybody here is welcome to PM me for whatever reason if you feel like it. :)
I've thought I have been a shitty person for awhile now but last night was the worst I felt in a while. Still feels like a dream I went through all that shit and wrote that post. Running on little sleep but I don't feel tired at all. As corny and hilarious as this will sound I was hoping I would have dreams about her when I went to sleep. I didn't.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Just got a reference letter from my economics professor I had over the summer. Made me feel real good about myself. Said I was the best student in his class and one of the best students he's had in his 50 years of teaching. A little over a decade ago I graduated college the first time with a GPA a little over 2.0 and convinced I was simply an inherently bad student, and now I've got a 4.0. Change is possible my friends. It just takes baby steps. And believe me I've felt just as hopeless as many of you have. I have no idea how many times I complained in these very threads about wishing I could go back to school and do something with my life.

It makes me wonder. I've felt just as hopeless about my likelihood of finding some purpose in life as I have about ever having a dating/love-life. I still feel a sense of hopeless about ever dating and being in a relationship, but maybe that's just as much a possibility? It sure doesn't feel like it, but prove me wrong, life. Any day now...........

Just got a reference letter from my economics professor I had over the summer. Made me feel real good about myself. Said I was the best student in his class and one of the best students he's had in his 50 years of teaching. A little over a decade ago I graduated college the first time with a GPA a little over 2.0 and convinced I was simply an inherently bad student, and now I've got a 4.0. Change is possible my friends. It just takes baby steps. And believe me I've felt just as hopeless as many of you have. I have no idea how many times I complained in these very threads about wishing I could go back to school and do something with my life.

It makes me wonder. I've felt just as hopeless about my likelihood of finding some purpose in life as I have about ever having a dating/love-life. I still feel a sense of hopeless about ever dating and being in a relationship, but maybe that's just as much a possibility? It sure doesn't feel like it, but prove me wrong, life. Any day now...........

Yeah, I had an English professor who for whatever reason hated my guts. I think I passed by the skin of my teeth. The next semester, I had one of those guest professors, a published author, who loved my writing so much she suggested I become a novelist.

NIGHT-

Yea.. I'm an idiot.. I deserve to feel deeply cut after creeping her boyfriends Facebook account, seeing her mom post all her his account. And still hearing her say the words "he's treating me better than any guy ever has". It's just killing me. Why couldn't I have treated her better? She's such a wonderful person... Why can't I be happy for the fact she's finally met someone that's giving her exactly what she deserves? Sorry I'm being so childish lately, I just don't know where else to vent

Got into an argument with a coworker last week and I laid out everything I feel she has done wrong to me in the past, and now I'm probably gonna get fired and I'm living in a new state where I know ten people. I'm severely depressed and I've been drinking and gaming to get my mind off it, but like others have said, it just makes things worse. I don't have insurance so I can't seek help. I don't know what to do. This isn't a new thing, I've been struggling with depression my entire life. I'm 38 and have nothing to show for it.

JDHarbs

Been throwing myself into my work lately to try and take my mind off of things. It's going better than I thought, but I'm far from good still. I'm making up a lot of ground on my project, at least. Maybe it won't turn out to be a disaster after all, and I just might get to keep my job.

This whole experience has pushed me to try and reach out to people more. I'm getting more active on social media with people I know, but haven't seen in a long time. Managed to get a few to hang out with me later this week. Hopefully I can keep this going. This newfound motivation could disappear in a flash, but I need to take advantage of it while it's here.

Please stop responding to neojubei.
Like, I'm on the same level of self-loathing, but his post's are just attention seeking.

Like, no. You don't want to have cancer or be an alcoholic. Those things aren't fantasies.

Those are real struggles.

I'm going through that.

For this poster to just fantasize about the shit I'm going through is ridiculous.
Yeah, I've seen him post the same sentiment about wanting to do drugs or become a alcoholic many times. As a person coming off of a many month binge of passing out shitfaced every night and gets anxious and desperate at the mere mention of a beer, can't help but feel some type of way at how flippantly he wishes for terrible things to happen. Mainly alcoholism, cuz based on my personal experience and my family's history... It's no Everest to climb.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
I understand the feeling but it's counter intuitive really. You'd just make things worse and add one more thing that you'll hate yourself for. Being addicted to booze or drugs would just distract you from trying to strive to better yourself at least that's how I view it.

I know i am just frustrated with life. I try to drink but i just don't like the taste of alcohol, no matter how much i pretend in front of others. I just want something that can make me feel like i am in a waking dream so i dont have to feel or think about anything when i am awake.

Yeah, I've seen him post the same sentiment about wanting to do drugs or become a alcoholic many times. As a person coming off of a many month binge of passing out shitfaced every night and gets anxious and desperate at the mere mention of a beer, can't help but feel some type of way at how flippantly he wishes for terrible things to happen. Mainly alcoholism, cuz based on my personal experience and my family's history... It's no Everest to climb.

Sorry that you feel that way. I am not trying to make light of what you went through, i only hate myself for existing. I'll stop if i bothers you, sometimes i cannot help it. My best friend gets on me the same way. He has liver problems due to excessive drinking when he was younger and tells me i should be happy i am in good health. Thing is he has a boyfriend, family that he loves, car, job he likes and tons of friends so he has something to look forward to. as for me, i hate my life, im old alone, i hate my family, terrible beat down job, no car, no life. i hate the city i am in and the lie that is my life. I grew up with the way of thinking that if i stay on the straight and narrow, do good in school, do things the hard way and not take shortcuts things will get better. fast-forward to now and i have a stockpile of pills on the one day i have the courage to die, whereas my cousins who most of them have never finished high school, been to jail, cheated many times on their wives and girlfriends are now owning a house with a family. My life is a lie. i wish i could go back in time and tell myself its not worth living through any of it. whatever good happened in my life is out weighted by the bad.

I know i am just frustrated with life. I try to drink but i just don't like the taste of alcohol, no matter how much i pretend in front of others. I just want something that can make me feel like i am in a waking dream so i dont have to feel or think about anything when i am awake.
Wanting to escape is normal, but saying you wish you had cancer or alcoholism is rude to the people here who struggle with those things.

Have you tried music to escape? It works really well for me.

From about 15-28 I was in and out of therapy, and on a half dozen different anti-depressants, or anti-anxiety meds. From 26-28 I lived at home, no gf, no job. Just miserable.

Since then I have turned my life around (I'm now 32). I have been living with my gf for a year and a half, I have an office job that most people would consider suitable for a long career.

I did 2 things. First I stopped self-medicating with (mostly) alcohol. This doesnt help long term, no matter how much it might be nice in the short term.

Second (and most crucially) I finally found a psychiatrist who was worth the money I paid him. I am not exaggerating when I say this doctor saved my life. He spent 2 hours at the first session asking me questions about myself and specifically about the medication I had been on in the past (none of which was very effective). When we were done he explained to me in great detail why that medicine didnt work with my brain (I had been prescribed SSRI when my real issue was TOO MUCH serotonin, these medicines were just making me worse). He highly suggested I get on strattera instead. Within a month I was a different person.

It is my opinion, as someone who has reached some remarkable lows as a person, that the only way to change, is to get medical help. Dont be afraid to 'shop around' for a good doctor. For more than a decade they did nothing to help me.

There are people out there that can help you. You CAN live a more fulfilling life. If I can, then anyone can.

neojubei

Wanting to escape is normal, but saying you wish you had cancer or alcoholism is rude to the people here who struggle with those things.

Have you tried music to escape? It works really well for me.

i've actually stop saying that i wish i had cancer, but no one notices.

Music doesn't help when i am feeling lonely. The soundtrack i love listening to hurts me even more since its a soundtrack for a show about 2 guys failing in love. I decided if and when i die i want that album to be the last thing i listen to. Even though i know i will never find love least i could die feeling how much the music and show made me wish i could meet someone.

Usually i'll drown myself in fast-food or buy stuff on amazon to take my mind off things. Or if i am really down i watch boyfriend tag videos on youtube to make myself feel worse.

Usually i'll drown myself in fast-food or buy stuff on amazon to take my mind off things. Or if i am really down i watch boyfriend tag videos on youtube to make myself feel worse.
Well, I'd go on a date with you if I could. I bet if you put yourself out there, someone would bite. Just don't be unreasonable with your expectations.

ATF487

Been reading your posts for awhile now (I've been on GAF for 10 years at this point...) and it's nice to see some good things happening for you! I wouldn't close the door on a relationship, you can meet someone at any age.

Salbug

Ugh, dealing with two anxiety disorders, a cluster c personality disorder, adhd, and depression is the worst. It doesn't help when I constantly have to deal with those who don't understand what I'm going through but yet continue to aggrevate my symptoms despite my best efforts to inform them about it.

Jombie

Having a hard time lately; I think my bi-yearly bout of severe depression and anxiety is starting to begin. I needed to be hospitalized a few years ago. I have a wife and kid, and I just feel like a stranger - don't feel like I have a place anywhere. If I were gone or something happened to me, what would be missed most would be my income. I'm tired of the weekly grind of work, picking my daughter up, taking her to gymnastics, making dinner, homework / housework. I just wasn't wired for this type of life and that makes me feel guilty. I just want it to be over - I have zero left to give.

NIGHT-

Having a hard time lately; I think my bi-yearly bout of severe depression and anxiety is starting to begin. I needed to be hospitalized a few years ago. I have a wife and kid, and I just feel like a stranger - don't feel like I have a place anywhere. If I were gone or something happened to me, what would be missed most would be my income. I'm tired of the weekly grind of work, picking my daughter up, taking her to gymnastics, making dinner, homework / housework. I just wasn't wired for this type of life and that makes me feel guilty. I just want it to be over - I have zero left to give.

Sucks that you're dealing with that. And it sucks that I'd love the life that you're not fitting in. I'd love to have a wife and daughter, and to stay busy doing weekly routines with them. Life would feel so much more meaningful that way

jb1234

Sucks that you're dealing with that. And it sucks that I'd love the life that you're not fitting in. I'd love to have a wife and daughter, and to stay busy doing weekly routines with them. Life would feel so much more meaningful that way

The grass is greener and all that.

Jombie

My wife acts like she hates me most of the time and my kid is always happier around her. I'm just a paycheck.

I'm stuck in this loop of depression and I really have no idea how to get out of it...

My life at the moment is pretty good, I have a job, just started film school and I have plenty of friends and a best friend that's like a sister to me. The problem is, however, that I can only manage to actually be kind of happy days at a time before falling back into a constant state of frat and depression...

I have Aspergers and I've had a history with suicidal tendencies in the past, but whilst my life has gotten inherently better since then, I can't seem to enjoy any of it for longer than what feels like seconds sometimes.

Even when I do something well or excel at it, my mind constantly reverts to something negative and sometimes that stuff can keep me up for days... Day 3 of my current cycle and I'm basically constantly switching in between this hollow feeling and straight depression that can make me burst out into tears at times...

My life is good, I have plenty of opportunities and I have plenty of people that care about me, but I can't stop falling into this dark hole every step of the way... I just want to be happy, but some goddamn thing just won't let me...

Dunno why I'm typing this tbh, I guess I want to let it out, but I'm not sure how I have to move on at this point...

Jonogunn

i've actually stop saying that i wish i had cancer, but no one notices.

Music doesn't help when i am feeling lonely. The soundtrack i love listening to hurts me even more since its a soundtrack for a show about 2 guys failing in love. I decided if and when i die i want that album to be the last thing i listen to. Even though i know i will never find love least i could die feeling how much the music and show made me wish i could meet someone.

How's ur luck on dating sites?

Sylas

So, I finally moved in with that friend of mine--I've posted about them before in here. They have the same mental illness that I do, so we were hoping things would be alright. Understanding and all!

But now they've spiraled into the place they were when I first posted about them in here; Sleeping for 16 hours a day and completely unreachable, but this time it's worse. I'm taking care of everything in the house. Dishes, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, you name it and I'm the only one doing it.

I've been understanding (or I've tried to) but it's been like this for a month and I'm already stretching my money really thin. The agreement was that they'd start working immediately and help out as soon as they can.

Well, they've only been working the bare minimum and can't even afford to get a proper bed yet, let alone help with bills or groceries.

It's really starting to take a toll on my own mental health since its been going on so long. We were joking that our down periods (we both have bipolar II) were syncing up. The truth is, their down period is wearing me out and putting me into a state of rapid-cycling. I've kept it under control for the most part because someone's gotta work and do all the housework, right?

Then they randomly go out the other night and don't come home. I text in the morning asking if everything is okay, get an affirmative and then I ask if they know when they'll be back. I get snapped at and I snap back because I don't think it's unreasonable to be worried about someone when you're both depressed and then manic as hell.

I don't know why I'm posting this here. I'm tired but I know bringing it up is going to make things worse. They aren't a burden and they're my best friend but it's... Yeah. It wouldn't be so bad if this happened more than a few weeks into living together.

tearsofash

Today's my birthday and I finally get to go out after three days of being stuck at this shelter. I feel like I tend to get manic to over compensate for socializing so I can do it endlessly for days weeks in a row, but once I stop I just start feeling depressed. It's unfortunate.

Spinluck

Yup, just got back from vacation and still feel like shit.

I thought the problem was this girl, but seeing how I'm handling it it's clearly me.

I've just been in bed all day doing fucking nothing and hating myself, haven't felt this way in years and I think it's depression. I have stuff that I have to get done before the 12th of this month, and I have absolutely zero motivation to do it. I could be doing it now but here I am being miserable, and not eating a single thing at all today. I think I should seek help but don't even know where to look, I'm a mess man, been suppressing this for years and it's all falling down on me.

Hermii

I had my most intimate experience in a ridiculously long time yesterday. I was an emotional mess and I went to the yoga class at my gym. The teacher there is the best person I know and the only person outside of family that I currently consider a good friend. I know how risky it is to have only one because you get ridiculously attached to them and it can easily drive them away, been there done that. Anyway she asked me if I was alright and I couldn't say anything just started crying. She assured me what goes down must come up, which is funny in retrospect because it makes no sense but what was she supposed to say? She asked me if anything happened, I said nothing happened Im just thinking too much its my mind. She gave me a very, very long hug. She offered to meet and talk about my issues. I really need to take her up on that, because thats an extremely rare opportunity I would be an idiot not to take advantage of.

Just want to add she has a boyfriend and even if she was single she is way to good for me, but I feel very lucky to have made acquaintance with her.

Seeing her smiling and happy I find both comforting and depressing. Pisses me off that I could find something like that depressing.

I've discovered through the years that many people, not just us, (the socially awkward, melancholic, loners) have feelings like this.I think for most of us the fight is to repress or suppress those feelings. Not many people will admit it to themselves, so I believe you have a leg up on most in terms of self-awareness.

JCX

I'm currently on leave from work for depression treatment. I never thought things could actually get this bad, like when TV ads say "have you lost interest in things you used to like?" but it's true. I mostly just lie in bed when i'm not at work.

To combat this, while I try new meds/more therapy, I am also tasking myself with a daily set of objectives so I don't waste this time lying in bed all day.

Has anyone else done something similar before?

My cat went missing the other day. The oldest of two. I'm missing her and feeling like it was my fault when it technically wasn't.

I've discovered through the years that many people, not just us, (the socially awkward, melancholic, loners) have feelings like this.I think for most of us the fight is to repress or suppress those feelings. Not many people will admit it to themselves, so I believe you have a leg up on most in terms of self-awareness.

I deal with a lot of misery loves company thoughts, and I hate myself for it.

Possibly, although I find it often leads me to being overly critical of myself.

It isn't really like I wish ill of her or want her to be like, I just wanted to be the one that made her smile and shit. Seeing some other guy do it annoys me. I feel better than I did in that post though. Mediation and writing a paragraph of story I've been wanting to write for ages has made me feel a tad better.
I have found it beneficial but you really have to push yourself to get it done. I have tendency to push things I want to do the next day or after but it gets done eventually.

Made a call to my therapist to give him a heads up about the huge ass fight my mother had with me, along with the incidents today, her kicking me off the tv because she hated the show I was watching, listening in to my call with my therapist and using things I said as ammo against me like what I said wasn't true.

My dad in denial about my cancer telling me I shouldn't say I have cancer, and that i have to think that i don't have cancer, when I do.

My mom is too.

Yet, my mom still finds new ways to be shitty to me and it sucks. I love these people so much but sometimes I don't even think we know each other, and we certainly don't care about each others interests or sacrifices.

Honestly, I hope the cancer kills me so I don't have to live through this shit anymore. I'm so fucking miserable and unhappy, and my relationship with my parents is so weird and fucked.

I'm tired of feeling like I have this sovereign duty to them when they don't... just fuck it all. I don't even want to think about it anymore. I really don't.

I am so fucking tired of trying to make things work out, I just wanna get rich and go away and die.

redlegs87

It's amazing what having people actually compliment you can do to make you feel so much better. I work at a call center and we recently got a new supervisor who is way more hands on then our previous one. They coach everyone on the team as to what they are doing well and what they aren't. More importantly unlike the last supervisor who only really focused on the negative. Having them actually say "Oh hey your calls are getting much better, I am impressed!" really has made me feel so much better. It isn't all sunshine and rainbows though he still has to focus on things we need to fix but he goes about it in a way that is constructive and not dickish. For once work doesn't feel like I am struggling.

Besides my work life things are going okay so far at home. Turned 29 this weekend didn't really do anything but I felt good for once and not depressed on my birthday. I've tried to start to reach out more to my younger sister now that she is moved out to try and slowly reconcile our differences like I did with my older sister years ago. I've found a therapist to see but I still haven't found a psychiatrist for medicine yet sadly. It feels weird to feel so leveled off right now while not on meds I know it probably won't last much longer but I am going to make the most of it.

jb1234

My life is basically one day at a time, sometimes one hour at a time. But even when I inevitably make it through a day, I wonder what the point is because they're all the same. There's nothing to look forward to.

(I also seem to have a high turnover of friends. People don't like spending time with miserable people, go figure. My best and oldest friend will never give up on me but he's in Germany now so I don't get to see him nearly as often as I'd like. It sucks hard.)

NIGHT-

Yup, just got back from vacation and still feel like shit.

I thought the problem was this girl, but seeing how I'm handling it it's clearly me.

I've just been in bed all day doing fucking nothing and hating myself, haven't felt this way in years and I think it's depression. I have stuff that I have to get done before the 12th of this month, and I have absolutely zero motivation to do it. I could be doing it now but here I am being miserable, and not eating a single thing at all today. I think I should seek help but don't even know where to look, I'm a mess man, been suppressing this for years and it's all falling down on me.

This has been me lately.. If you find anything that helps you, let me know

SugarDave

To combat this, while I try new meds/more therapy, I am also tasking myself with a daily set of objectives so I don't waste this time lying in bed all day.

This has always backfired on me in the past as I tend to overwhelm myself with tasks and either get burned out or that part of my brain rears his head and tells me "what's the point?"

Like I posted recently though, I've started exercising and cleaning up my diet over the last few weeks and it's really done wonders in clearing the sea of fog amidst my brain. The circumstances of my life are no better (employment, relationships etc.) but I'm not going to complain when something as simple as no longer biting my nails is providing more clarity. I just need to get around to completing this list of meaningless tasks I've written down to satiate my OCD before I really put myself out there. Keep it up, I'm rooting for you!

One thing that continually gets me down is how my family see me. My mother, in particular, doesn't hide the fact that she wants to see more from and for me. I know she has good intentions but too often she'll say something that only serves to completely demoralize me. Just the other day, she told me that my aunt and uncle had been asking about what I'm doing with my life but it was said with such a tone of disappointment (not helped by the fact that one of my cousins lives in New York while the other travels the world working with a F1 team) that I was better left ignorant to them expressing interest. I'm also reminded of earlier in the year when I was told my brother was "leaving me in the dust" after he got a raise. It was kind of said in jest but considering my life isn't even a millimetre off the ground, why say it?

Some people just don't think about the words that come out of their mouth, and it's all the more hurtful coming from your mother.

Anth0ny

I'm coming to peace with some facts:

1. I'm done with relationships.

2. At this point in life, I will not make new friends.

amazingly, I think everyone telling me "bro fuck that bitch, get on tinder, go talk to girls, you can't live like this bro" has made me even more opposed to starting another relationship.

and i'm fine with that. people think i'm crazy but after my last relationship i really think i'm ok with being single for the rest of my life. it's whatever. gives me time to be me and find myself.

neojubei

Using the gay dating apps only tells me that I'm pretty much ugly and not worthy of anyone. Tomorrow will be a terrible day I know it.

Steamlord

I feel like an empty shell. There's nothing to me anymore. Nothing interests me. I'll frequently just lie down on the couch and stare into space for an hour and hope I fall asleep just to make the time pass more quickly. I can't even muster the enthusiasm to play games or watch movies anymore. I'm so tired and lonely.

I feel like an empty shell. There's nothing to me anymore. Nothing interests me. I'll frequently just lie down on the couch and stare into space for an hour and hope I fall asleep just to make the time pass more quickly. I can't even muster the enthusiasm to play games or watch movies anymore. I'm so tired and lonely.

That sounds familiar

Astral Dog

Made a call to my therapist to give him a heads up about the huge ass fight my mother had with me, along with the incidents today, her kicking me off the tv because she hated the show I was watching, listening in to my call with my therapist and using things I said as ammo against me like what I said wasn't true.

My dad in denial about my cancer telling me I shouldn't say I have cancer, and that i have to think that i don't have cancer, when I do.

My mom is too.

Yet, my mom still finds new ways to be shitty to me and it sucks. I love these people so much but sometimes I don't even think we know each other, and we certainly don't care about each others interests or sacrifices.

Honestly, I hope the cancer kills me so I don't have to live through this shit anymore. I'm so fucking miserable and unhappy, and my relationship with my parents is so weird and fucked.

I'm tired of feeling like I have this sovereign duty to them when they don't... just fuck it all. I don't even want to think about it anymore. I really don't.

I am so fucking tired of trying to make things work out, I just wanna get rich and go away and die.
that sounds awful, im sorry, and, sometimes we could use a break from the family, why not get better so you can travel to some place you can enjoy by yourself? does that sounds good to you?

Mr. F

Banned
Having an increasingly hard time with anxiety this past couple of weeks. It was kind of bad to begin with but more recently someone close has been ignoring me for reasons I'm not sure of, and I'm worried about losing them because we were kind of fast friends and it would hurt a lot.

feels like someones sitting on my lower chest - not in a chest tightness/cardiac way, but kind of knotted up with butterflies and shallow breaths. It's not a great place to be

Wvrs

I'm going to see a therapist next week for the first time ever. I've suffered from depression/anxiety to a certain extent for some years now, but I've usually always been pretty good at managing it through rationalisation and keeping busy, productive. Sadly this year's been a hard one for me, my personal life's been in a violent downward spiral since I suffered a very difficult personal loss in January, and my usual coping strategies aren't really working, so even though it goes against every fibre of my being to put myself under the spotlight and open up to someone, I'm going to try it.

Does anyone have advice for how I can make the most of these sessions? I have no idea what to expect.

Spinluck

So how do I go about finding a shrink and what can I expect price wise? Google is not helping me much (I typed "psychiatrist in my area"). Not sure if I should see a psychologist or a psychiatrist. Does the former just diagnose you, while the latter can diagnose you prescribe meds if necessary? My biggest worry is paying someone who doesn't really want to help me, I don't have the time or money for that shit. I'd like to find a good doctor right away cause I have a wave of shit hitting me this fall and can't afford to lose time.

This has been me lately.. If you find anything that helps you, let me know

I'm gonna seek some help, can't keep putting this off, and I'm tired of the constant mood swings and confusion.

Welp, I've scared another guy away again. No one's ever interested in having a relationship with me. I think I'm just too far gone mentally anyway. I told myself I wouldn't try for anything serious, but this guy was so cute. I couldn't let him go. But of course, I get the same old "I don't think I'm interested in you like that" text. No one will ever be interested. After they meet me, they completely lose interest.

neojubei

Wish there was a drug to suppress gay feelings. Not really a cure but a pill that's taken daily to make someone not attracted to guys. That would make my life so much better. If I'm never going to meet anyone who remotely likes me i wish i could stop having feelings for guys who would never date me. It must be a damn wonderful feeling to be fit attractive gay and having people lust after you but i am the total opposite of that and i am quite tired of feeling and looking like a monster who has feelings for guys who would never return them. The pill doesn't even have to make me straight just suppress any gay desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom