• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Message boards make me sad sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarazet

The whole way home, I had something I wanted to post here in response to a two-days-old thread. I forgot it, and while looking back through the recent topics I remembered at least three other things I had wanted to say but never got around to actually posting here. This post was originally going to be about how pathetic that is, but now, as I write this, I'm thinking, maybe I can get them out of the way here...

Waychel: Your name got stuck in my head for most of my shift yesterday. Not your face or anything stalker-ish like that, just "WAYchel.. WAYchel.. WAYchel.. WAYchel.." for at least an hour. It was worse than Bananaphone.

I keep thinking of ways that I can scheme to get my short-lived "The cat has long since forgiven me" tag back. I've seriously thought about this more than could be healthy. I've considered, in varying degrees of seriousness, asking Drinky through White Man, cornering EviLore in #ga, asking Hitokage whether he got that Tacoma pickup, and if not, insist that he change it back since he changed it as a favor in the first place, which was not earned; and bribing Mike Works with poon, of course.

Which reminds me, I was going to say to a thread which asked whether people actually pronounced "pwn" like "pown": I say 'you got pooned,' because I'm fucking awesome. I also get the funny feeling that I may have dreamed this thread.

I probably need help.. but I don't care. Really.

24-stare.jpg

Tarazet

I actually didn't see Bananaphone until a couple of days ago, after reading a post by Nikashi. I thought it was nothing special... then it dug in. Aaaargh.

NLB2

Banned
Bananaphone kicks ass and stop posting pictures of ugly kids*.

*Apologies if he's your brother or something :p.

Dujour

Banned
They eyes are the only organs that d n't grow, right?

And you said in the avatar thread that there's a more detailed picture of yours and never posted it. I want you to post it.

Tarazet

Dujour said:
They eyes are the only organs that d n't grow, right?

And you said in the avatar thread that there's a more detailed picture of yours and never posted it. I want you to post it.

Yes, I did... it was this one.

dragoneye7my.jpg

fart

Savant
i used to come up with brilliant posts all the time in class/on the train/out and about (haha like i go outside), and end up forgetting them before i could post them. but now i have a laptop and campus wireless!

Waychel

Banned
LOL!

Hahaha at least I haven't gotten "cyoote" stuck in your head. XD I'm already starting to piss a few people off with that.

sonarrat said:
The whole way home, I had something I wanted to post here in response to a two-days-old thread. I forgot it, and while looking back through the recent topics I remembered at least three other things I had wanted to say but never got around to actually posting here. This post was originally going to be about how pathetic that is, but now, as I write this, I'm thinking, maybe I can get them out of the way here...

Waychel: Your name got stuck in my head for most of my shift yesterday. Not your face or anything stalker-ish like that, just "WAYchel.. WAYchel.. WAYchel.. WAYchel.." for at least an hour. It was worse than Bananaphone.

I keep thinking of ways that I can scheme to get my short-lived "The cat has long since forgiven me" tag back. I've seriously thought about this more than could be healthy. I've considered, in varying degrees of seriousness, asking Drinky through White Man, cornering EviLore in #ga, asking Hitokage whether he got that Tacoma pickup, and if not, insist that he change it back since he changed it as a favor in the first place, which was not earned; and bribing Mike Works with poon, of course.

Which reminds me, I was going to say to a thread which asked whether people actually pronounced "pwn" like "pown": I say 'you got pooned,' because I'm fucking awesome. I also get the funny feeling that I may have dreamed this thread.

I probably need help.. but I don't care. Really.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG

...and by that, I mean that one other board. You know...
inlove3fl.gif

Jotaro

Banned
Mine was about my tag. Not that I don't like it, that's really not it, but the way Mike has typed it, it's not like the way I remember Butthead laughing stupidly.

It's like, when I see it, I think of when you click on an orc peon in Warcraft 2. You know what sound effect I am talking about? Well after I'd go to eat, I tought I had it swept away from my mind... then I saw my copy of Warcraft 2 Battle.net edition. And since then. I have one-liners from Blizzard games stuck in my head!

It got so messed up, at some point instead of replying ok to someone, I nearly said "zug-zug". :lol

Jotaro

Banned
Mike Works said:
I didn't give you that tag. I would never type the word "hu".

It's better left that way anyway.

I really tought it was you, you seemed to be online and no other mods nor admins seemed to be at the time I noticed it changed. I think I know who did it now. :)

At first it was done with the opening of Welles' flick, then it was changed. I think I still have it somewhere on my hdd. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom