• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
You handwaved my explanation of "rules for thee",
If by handwave, you mean not accept flat out because there is no general definition of that idiom that fits what you wrote, if you research its etymology.
erroneously labelled it personal truth,
Not erroneously, because you're taking the base words and adding in your extra personalized take on it to fit your worldview. A personal truth. Not universal, because not everyone will agree to your definition.

rammed in your own interpretation as the truth.
I'm not interpreting anything. It's the Occam's Razor approach. I'm taking the words as they are and not adding in anything else.

You're boring me.
Aww that's no fun :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I accept your concession 👍
e8e63dd593dc6c29574f1ea1d6ef3703.jpg

what did he mean by this?

pulga

Banned
Err, maybe you misunderstand, but I'm not saying that brap shouldn't have been punished for the console warring garbage. My problem is with it being a fucking perm when there are clearly so many here in the community who are upset by it.

Maybe you should all wear his avatar as a sign of protest, seemed to work for that Katket person on ERA or whatever the fuck she's called. Maybe the mods can host a Whiny Cunt Community Outreach thread here? Power to the people! Am I right?

Food for thought.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Maybe you should all wear his avatar as a sign of protest, seemed to work for that Katket person on ERA or whatever the fuck she's called. Maybe the mods can host a Whiny Cunt Community Outreach thread here? Power to the people! Am I right?

Food for thought.
HAHAHAHA! Well done.

Papa

Banned
lol @ Scopa

This following me around trying to get petty jabs in is getting kinda sad m8.

rEnT fReE

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I have no idea what you are talking about Matt. I laugh at something funny and pulga getting you dead to rights with a drop mic statement is fucking funny.

Now, go don your tinfoil hat and continue pandering to your audience.

Carry on, paranoia.

Papa

Banned
I have no idea what you are talking about Matt. I laugh at something funny and pulga getting you dead to rights with a drop mic statement is fucking funny.

Now, go don your tinfoil hat and continue pandering to your audience.

Carry on, paranoia.

I mean, it’s pretty obvious that you’re still butthurt about getting your ego bruised a couple weeks ago and you’ve been following me around trying to jab me and contradict me on things you previously would’ve agreed with. It’s really quite said and shows a lack of principles. In fact, it’s quite ironic: you took that “coolest poster” joke award too seriously and become an utter tool afterward. The big brain I’m so smart thing was kinda cute at first but at this point it’s played out, man. Remember when you used to dunk on Reeeeturnees? Now you’re going out of your way to signal boost pulga of all people? My god, you are a tiny little man 😂

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I mean, it’s pretty obvious that you’re still butthurt about getting your ego bruised a couple weeks ago and you’ve been following me around trying to jab me and contradict me on things you previously would’ve agreed with. It’s really quite said and shows a lack of principles. In fact, it’s quite ironic: you took that “coolest poster” joke award too seriously and become an utter tool afterward. The big brain I’m so smart thing was kinda cute at first but at this point it’s played out, man. Remember when you used to dunk on Reeeeturnees? Now you’re going out of your way to signal boost pulga of all people? My god, you are a tiny little man 😂
You are delirious, mate. You continuously tag me to have a jab. Go look in the mirror for once.

I’m not going to entertain a bloke that holds nerd court trolling on a video game forum 14 hours a day.

Wake up to yourself. This means nothing.

pulga

Banned
"signal boost" lmao am I on youtube or twitter or something

wait whoa... why are you using reeeeeee terms anyway?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
"signal boost" lmao am I on youtube or twitter or something

wait whoa... why are you using reeeeeee terms anyway?
Because he is no better than them. That is the most comedic part. He doesn’t practice what he preaches.

Papa

Banned

I can’t respect someone whose personality swings on a dime over petty bullshit. Flip flopping on shit he agreed with 6 months ago just because Matt said it and Matt bruised his ego by laughing at his both sides China shilling. Then resorting to petty jabs and trying to signal boost people he perceives as standing up to Matt, even though they’re typically the Reeeeturnees he’s been dunking on for the last two years. Pathetic and fragile — it’s the kind of derangement I expect of the never Trumpers at Ree. Watch him pretend he hasn’t now, because he thinks he’s smart enough to go unnoticed even though he’s a marginal midwit at best. Even others like Whitesnake Whitesnake seem to have noticed the pettiness.

Yeah, we’re onto China now! Always following the trends, hey?
What if I call out racism when I see it and don’t lap up the American imperialist propaganda?

Do you love...even...even me?
The life of the incel.

Shit he previously would’ve either agreed me on or left alone:

Don’t apologise. There are no rules, written or unwritten on GAF that restrict you from posting metacommentary. The only rule should be common sense courtesy (although, even that’s being stretched as of late) and nothing you wrote was discourteous.

You can post where you like and offer your opinions as long as they aren’t unjustly offensive.

Welcome to the forum.
HAHAHAHA! Well done.

It’s pretty obvious what you’re trying to do.

Yeah, totally the same guy that previously posted this: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/off-site-community-discussion-reset-etc-read-op-stay-civil-dont-make-it-personal-keep-it-in-here.1462647/post-

Petty little man.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I can’t respect someone whose personality swings on a dime over petty bullshit. Flip flopping on shit he agreed with 6 months ago just because Matt said it and Matt bruised his ego by laughing at his both sides China shilling. Then resorting to petty jabs and trying to signal boost people he perceives as standing up to Matt, even though they’re typically the Reeeeturnees he’s been dunking on for the last two years. Pathetic and fragile — it’s the kind of derangement I expect of the never Trumpers at Ree. Watch him pretend he hasn’t now, because he thinks he’s smart enough to go unnoticed even though he’s a marginal midwit at best. Even others like Whitesnake Whitesnake seem to have noticed the pettiness.

Shit he previously would’ve either agreed me on or left alone:

Yeah, totally the same guy that previously posted this: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/off-...rsonal-keep-it-in-here.1462647/post-254689105

Petty little man.
You need help. Go breathe some fresh air.

Last edited:
Top Bottom