• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

giphy.gif

-Arcadia-

Banned
I was thinking it might have been but wasn’t sure. If so, you can all hate me because I reported him twice and probably influenced that quick perm.

Brap wasn’t a retard. People actually liked him.

Agreed with the report. I disliked him as far as a month back, when I was just trying to talk about how fun the new direction for FF7 could be, and politely pushing back a little on his unchecked negative hysteria and screeching all over the thread, only for him to turn into an absolute asshole.

Then I guess he got banned for those kind of interactions, and came back as this super-aggressive, cringe, e d g y boi?

I don’t pull for anyone to get banned (or I try not to), but I wasn’t sad to see the back of him.

I don’t know why so many people (okay, exaggeration, but it’s frustration) come here to do nothing but start shit. There’s no compromise, there’s no socialization, no attempt to build conversations and friendships with others. Every time, I can identify the type instantly, and sure enough, they’re on the ban list within a month or so, or become community pariahs.

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Hey everyone,

So just a quick update: I'll be off the grid for the next 3 weeks as I approach the end of Ramadan and want to focus on that and focus on supporting my Mother as much as possible.

She's underwent an angiogram and found minor stenosis in her coronary artery, which is not bad to say the least. However, she's still struggling with recovering from a decreased ejection fraction from 50% to 25% which happens when someone gets a heart failure.

It's been difficult for her to adjust to this new situation for her and I want to be there for her every day and night even though we are thousands of.miles away from.each other.

I realized that I'm also not in the best state of mind and that brings out the worst in me and I don't want to externalize that on GAF through my posts. So I'll be requesting a self-ban until May 27th so I can gain some much needed rest from the rollercoaster that is NeoGAF.

Love you all (even you, @Stiflers Mom) and make sure to stay inside your homes as much as possible or else the BTs will get you ;)

Sayonara! :messenger_heart: 💙

Much love, and prayers for your Mom! 🙏

Kamina

Golden Boy
I think you guys are making brap out to be worse than he was lol. He didn’t sperg out just for the sake of it. It was always done in mockery of an actual sperg.
I think they should bring back brap and Weilthain, but they can only post in one thread where they have to discuss the the hypothetical graphics of a multiplatform game for PS5/XBSX about uncovering a fake moonlanding in a flat earth universe.

Nymphae

Banned
Anyone feel like sharing the image they use for their wallpaper? I have been using this image from Elliot's computer in Mr. Robot since I first saw it. I don't want my screen to be a billboard, I like clean and simple backgrounds and blue is my favourite colour.

Lsk8MH5.jpg

Top Bottom