• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Hope to see more devs and big game fans coming back.

Minus the crazy ones of course.

MellowFarflungGentoopenguin-size_restricted.gif

Hideo Kojima: "Who are you?"
MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima : "I'm the janitor."
Hideo Kojima: "I know all of my employees but I don't remember you."
MiyazakiHatesKojima: :cry:

Bullet Club

Pimentel1 gone - the person who gave out gold to plenty of people one day (me included) for no apparent reason but kindness.
He gave me gold yesterday.

Thanks again, Pimentel1.

What the hell Pimentel1? You were cool dude!
Any reason why?

greyshark

Which post has the most likes on GAF?

One if the first replies in the Ion Fury apology thread had almost 90 likes when I clicked on it - basically said “F U ERA” for causing the whole situation. That’s the most I’ve seen, but I really hope that’s not the most liked post we have.

EDIT: I looked again, 113 as of this post.

Last edited:

Barnabot

One if the first replies in the Ion Fury apology thread had almost 90 likes when I clicked on it - basically said “F U ERA” for causing the whole situation. That’s the most I’ve seen, but I really hope that’s not the most liked post we have.

EDIT: I looked again, 113 as of this post.
I think the EA's layoffs being diversed or not is still the champion.

greyshark

I think the EA's layoffs being diversed or not is still the champion.

I looked it up and forgot that the visualization of likes appear to time out after awhile- so I couldn’t see how many likes the posts in that thread got. Was it the OP? How many did it get?

greyshark

I remember it was angelic angelic posts instead. But I can't find the thread now.

Was it this thread?

Top Bottom