• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Go ahead and ignore mw. Dont get mad when I create the newest breaking news thread of a nuke hitting Manhattan and you dunno whats happening cuz you ignored me.

ONE. NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Melon

Banned
Now you're joining in?

That's it you're getting the belt again, boi.

70173116-hand-holding-leather-belt-for-punishment-on-white-background-family-violence-concept.jpg

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
You should unlock achievements for being put on someone's ignore list. Extra achievement for mutual ignore. For being on ten ignore lists, there should also be a "serial trigger" achievement!

I only have one on ignore and I would never put anyone on ignore without telling the person, because I think that it rude.

Mista

Banned
You should unlock achievements for being put on someone's ignore list. Extra achievement for mutual ignore. For being on ten ignore lists, there should also be a "serial trigger" achievement!

I only have one on ignore and I would never put anyone on ignore without telling the person, because I think that it rude.
Putting you on ignore list now. Now give me my achievement

Yoshi

Putting you on ignore list now. Now give me my achievement
This is not how it works, I get the achievement! That is unless I ignore you back, but I do not know whether we are close enough for that already....

Nymphae

Banned

I would not think you were any more polite because you told me you were about to ignore me before you did it lol, in fact I would probably resent you a little bit more because you felt the need to make it known.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I would not think you were any more polite because you told me you were about to ignore me before you did it lol, in fact I would probably resent you a little bit more because you felt the need to make it known.
But what if he let you know in a DM?

Papa

Banned

Honestly I’m just over it, Nymph. Time to ignore you.

Yoshi

But why would I ever put you on ignore? Only if I thought that you were deliberately trying to steal my time in a particularly disrespectful way. Telling you that I put you on ignore would give you the chance of learing it up if it was a misunderstanding of mine and otherwise you'd know not to waste any more time on me. That being said it would be rather surprising to me if I ever wanted to put you on ignore ;).

Top Bottom