• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Mista

Banned
Shut the fuck up everyone.

It's Mista Mista birthday today. Don't ruin it.

UKGHoFc.jpg
What? Im confused lol

Bryank75

Banned
What are you doing to keep getting banned??? Have you ever been banned before?

Sorry, I couldn't lobby for you again, I was afraid Phil would cancel my Series X preorder.

Anyway welcome back and DON'T get banned again dammit!
Eh, you know... 'console warrior' type posts.

So, the last one was about the console teardowns and I posted the two videos and highlighted the views, which in retrospect wasn't the best idea. I just need to think twice before I post.... (I've been listening to a lot of Celine Dion during my ban to punish myself)

Why would Phil cancel your pre-order?

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Eh, you know... 'console warrior' type posts.

So, the last one was about the console teardowns and I posted the two videos and highlighted the views, which in retrospect wasn't the best idea. I just need to think twice before I post.... (I've been listening to a lot of Celine Dion during my ban to punish myself)

Why would Phil cancel your pre-order?

Celine Dion? That's harsh

Phil said any Xbot found to be defending a Sony Pony will have their Series X preorder cancelled and a refurbished RROD 360 substituted.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I wouldn't ask you to do that to yourself...

Anyway, I was thinking away to myself and saying that we are all similar.... looking forward to our gaming machines this November and invested in that moment and it is quite selfish if I try to diminish that for someone. We should be helping eachother enjoy this time with everything else going on in the world.

I'm hoping I can sustain that and better myself over the next while.
You had better decide if you're hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails.

Bryank75

Banned
You know, Bill, no one expects you to be perfect. But there's just a few basic things you gotta get right. Always do the best you can by your family. Go to work every day. Always speak your mind. Never hurt anyone that doesn't deserve it.
An excellent film, highly underrated. Saw it in the cinema. Campbell is one of the best action directors ever....did all the best Bonds.

Can't wait for Fatman!! :)

Pallas

Jesus why did that cold boot/Next gen start up thread get so much attention? It’s just 2 seconds... and it may not even be real.

Sorry I don’t post in this thread often I kind of forget that it exists sometimes.

O-N-E

Welcome to MetaGaf, farnsgoths.

RFGKa8B.gif
Ugh.. not again.
OMG we've been teleported to Meta GAF again. At least it's not Virgin GAF

It should've been, as far as I'm concerned.

With regards to the continued VFXVeteran VFXVeteran drama, I never paid too much attention to it, but I can say that when it comes to analyzing game footage, you can lend your thoughts as a professional, but by no means is that going to be taken as an absolute fact by the community. Unless you've got your hands on the product, or you're counting pixels / frames like DF, it's reasonable to expect pushback on your opinions. Especially if your approach is of the "respect mah authoritah" variety.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
"Girls liked how the guys were dicks to not (you)" or abusive.
Bern-kun, how new are you to Otome fans/fujos?

'What is the rational and optimal solution to the problem you have?'
Not sure why I have to propose a solution when I never claimed to have one, but I’ll bite.
  1. Be as specific as you can when citing evidence and explaining the how and why.
  2. Address any possible refutations in your argument, explaining why your claim is more compelling than the opposing viewpoint.
  3. Diagrams would definitely help streamline the explanation process.
  4. If there’s any corroboration from multiple developers, then it would behoove you to mention that, as well, especially if they provide any concurring arguments and explanations.

-Arcadia-

Banned
How on Earth is a post bad enough to get scrubbed from existence entirely, but not catch a ban for it?

Disruptive. His post was something like ‘Betcha like Asians because you’re far right’. Really dumb troll bait in an apolitical post that people were just having fun in.

-Arcadia-

Banned
That post shouldn't have been deleted. It was a testament of stupidity we could all look at and go "neat".

I can see it both ways. Sometimes it makes sense to toast a comment if it’s just derail bait, and everyone is taking it (which is usually the case).

It’d be cool if deleted comments (that wouldn’t get Gaf in trouble) were preserved in some kind of thread that served as a Dumbass Museum.

VFXVeteran

Banned
With regards to the continued VFXVeteran VFXVeteran drama, I never paid too much attention to it, but I can say that when it comes to analyzing game footage, you can lend your thoughts as a professional, but by no means is that going to be taken as an absolute fact by the community. Unless you've got your hands on the product, or you're counting pixels / frames like DF, it's reasonable to expect pushback on your opinions. Especially if your approach is of the "respect mah authoritah" variety.

That's fair as long as the community can speak freely about the technical details from having done some research. It's completely useless for me to have a technical conversation with someone that goes by their biased head and their biased eyes instead of facts (which aren't biased).

I started the Land of the Damned level in Serious Sam: The Second Encounter. It's a snowy level.

Sam says, "Man, it's cold... My nipples are like pencil erasers."

I paused the game and was laughing for a good minute. The way Sam's voice actor delivers his lines are great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom