• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Tesseract

Banned
i'm gonna 9/11 a thread with that quote at some point

it is i who nuts to that

1470220403-obama-mic-drop.gif

Tesseract

Banned
'g-man, warping reality, creates these strange voids filled with nonsensical scenarios; not as a form of torture for gordon but entertainment to pass the time for the right moment to deploy his captive operators. which it seems gordon has become accustomed to and, judging by his appearance, is quite frankly sick of g-man's shit.'

~ gabe newell, 2037 steam conference

Last edited:
I appreciate you guys going to bat for me but I don't think it matters much? I was just genuinely curious because I really don't recall what that dude is talking about? I've totally done things to get put on peoples ignore lists just not sure I did THOSE things to THAT poster?

-Arcadia-

Banned

O-N-E

I’ve literally been laughing at this for a solid minute.

Bless you.

This is going to make me sound like ol' Hobbes, but I wasn't expecting tits in my face as soon as I clicked the video lol

For me it does this "this video is age-restricted" thing and gives no thumbnail so I thought you guys were warned enough but then I guess you could assume that's for violence? Eh, I also assume no one clicks my vids, I just put them here JUST IN CASE also to get those Tesseract Tesseract reacts.

Top Bottom