• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

ManaByte

Higher post count and average user count today vs a week ago.
200.gif

DonJorginho

Banned
Good Morning Gaffers!

Hope you're all well rested and ready for another day of well, whatever the fuck you do. Also great to see my guy IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo back! Missed you buddy.

I haven't been able to sleep all night and am still shitting myself at work over the Footy tonight (any of you fucks try and call it Soccer I dare you) as my team Chelsea faces Real Madrid in the Champions League semi finals! So yeah pretty big night ahead for moi.

I was having a break when the Politics shitstorm happened here but I'll just say I'm happy it's gone. Not because I hate talking Politics, I LOVE that shit, just the Politics discussion forums have become so needlessly toxic recently I think it was best to cut the cord if the majority of Users couldn't debate respectfully.

Now I just hope we can all focus on the good things, like E3, Tits and DJ Khaled gifs.

Godspeed to you all.

kanye GIF

Last edited:
Good Morning Gaffers!

Hope you're all well rested and ready for another day of well, whatever the fuck you do. Also great to see my guy IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo back! Missed you buddy.

I haven't been able to sleep all night and am still shitting myself at work over the Footy tonight (any of you fucks try and call it Soccer I dare you) as my team Chelsea faces Real Madrid in the Champions League semi finals! So yeah pretty big night ahead for moi.

I was having a break when the Politics shitstorm happened here but I'll just say I'm happy it's gone. Not because I hate talking Politics, I LOVE that shit, just the Politics discussion forums have become so needlessly toxic recently I think it was best to cut the cord if the majority of Users couldn't debate respectfully.

Now I just hope we can all focus on the good things, like E3, Tits and DJ Khaled gifs.

Godspeed to you all.

kanye GIF
Here's to hoping Chelsea smash Real, I say that even as a United fan. Always want to see the English teams do well across Europe.

Except Spurs. Fuck Spurs.

DonJorginho

Banned
Here's to hoping Chelsea smash Real, I say that even as a United fan. Always want to see the English teams do well across Europe.

Except Spurs. Fuck Spurs
Thank you very much! Here's hoping we do too! Gonna be emotional facing Eden again but I am strangely confident Tuchel can pull off a 1-0 win tonight.

And I wholeheartedly agree, fuck Spurs, from now till my last days on earth.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Now if only god could correct his mistake of building a playground next to a garbage dump.
I remember reading this argument against intelligent design many years ago. It doesn't matter how many jars of peanut butter get opened, that example takes the cake.

Peggies

Gold Member

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
lol, nostalgic video. It’s a silly framing but true that abiogenesis hasn’t been replicated experimentally. We don’t really have a clue how it happened and can’t get it to happen or observe it happening.

Abiogenesis has nothing to do with evolution by natural selection, though, which is a bulletproof theory with a massive body of evidence. Conflating the two is the norm in those evangelical circles.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
But I was told that the removal of politics would not only be the death of the forum, but of freedom itself....

I'm glad to hear that everything is doing better though. Feels a lot more peaceful now and less combative.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

I'm posting this here because I don't know if there's a specific feedback thread, I didn't see one. Sorry if there is one and I missed it somehow.

I would love it if when I click on a thread that I posted in, there was a "view my posts within this thread" link or button because sometimes I see threads where it says I posted but I don't remember what I posted and I wanna find it but there's like 50+ pages sometimes. Even just pointing out your post number(s) would be great. I don't know if anybody else would be interested in such a feature but I figure I'd ask.

Gonna tag Gromph Gromph and EviLore EviLore for visibility.

Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem with the 66,666 reactions. Congrats! :lollipop_downcast_sweat:
I'm posting this here because I don't know if there's a specific feedback thread, I didn't see one. Sorry if there is one and I missed it somehow.

I would love it if when I click on a thread that I posted in, there was a "view my posts within this thread" link or button because sometimes I see threads where it says I posted but I don't remember what I posted and I wanna find it but there's like 50+ pages sometimes. Even just pointing out your post number(s) would be great. I don't know if anybody else would be interested in such a feature but I figure I'd ask.

vBulletin had a feature exactly like this, if I remember correctly. You would click on the number of replies for the thread and see a list of people who posted in that thread and the number of times that they did, then click on their number of replies to the thread to see their individual posts.

Many thanks for the gold, Bo! :)

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem with the 66,666 reactions. Congrats! :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

vBulletin had a feature exactly like this, if I remember correctly. You would click on the number of replies for the thread and see a list of people who posted in that thread and the number of times that they did, then click on their number of replies to the thread to see their individual posts.

Thanks! Already at 66,800+ reactions. GG EviLore EviLore

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

This is actually possible in many old vbulletin based forums through "search thread".

Last edited:

Soodanim

Use the search bar at the top, refine the search to the current thread and by your own username. Leave the search term field blank, et voila.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I saw more customers taking control of their shit and growing than people being like ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

lol, nostalgic video. It’s a silly framing but true that abiogenesis hasn’t been replicated experimentally. We don’t really have a clue how it happened and can’t get it to happen or observe it happening.

Abiogenesis has nothing to do with evolution by natural selection, though, which is a bulletproof theory with a massive body of evidence. Conflating the two is the norm in those evangelical circles.
Sir
This is the meta thread
Let your hair down at least once a month man, nothing wrong with it
EDIT: You can just shit post that the bible belt is some crazy shit and tag this https://bit.ly/3ezWCbq

Last edited:

TheContact

Still slowly chipping away at dq11. I exclusively play it in bed before I fall asleep so it’s gonna take me a while to get through it. I’m also really enjoying ring fit adventure. I can’t stress enough just how awesome it is. And I reinstalled fallout 4 with and the already good game is made great with mods. I’ve also been recording videos of me following police in gtaV and recording all their wacky AI antics it’s actually pretty funny

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I saw more customers taking control of their shit and growing than people being like ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sir
This is the meta thread
Let your hair down at least once a month man, nothing wrong with it
EDIT: You can just shit post that the bible belt is some crazy shit and tag this https://bit.ly/3ezWCbq
You do you, I’ll do me.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
You do you, I’ll do me.

Chill :messenger_winking_tongue: Fly into the clouds for a relaxing ride. A short video I made last year:

Funnily it was done with a single battery, although I have the combo (3 batteries) of the Mavic Air 2 (sold lately and planning for the new Mavic Air 2S for 10-fucking-bit, 1" sensor instead of 1/2", and D-Log option for high contrast situation).

I said one battery, but the catch that when it reached red alert it was 1.5km (1 mile) away! Tried to bring it back as fast as possible as was fighting it to not land by itself, it landed around 200m away from me but took me 45min and many guys helping out finding it because of grass.:lollipop_downcast_sweat:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Chill :messenger_winking_tongue: Fly into the clouds for a relaxing ride. A short video I made last year:

Funnily it was done with a single battery, although I have the combo (3 batteries) of the Mavic Air 2 (sold lately and planning for the new Mavic Air 2S for 10-fucking-bit, 1" sensor instead of 1/2", and D-Log option for high contrast situation).

I said one battery, but the catch that when it reached red alert it was 1.5km (1 mile) away! Tried to bring it back as fast as possible as was fighting it to not land by itself, it landed around 200m away from me but took me 45min and many guys helping out finding it because of grass.:lollipop_downcast_sweat:

Beautiful trees there.

Peggies

Gold Member
Nice one Peggies Peggies getting that quality topic locked. /s
Honestly I didn't see the problem with that thread. Funny how some guys reacted full of hate and all triggered. For me it was just a joke thread and even if it wasn't, so what? If I, as a woman, don't mind, I don't see why all those feminist white knights felt the need to throw themselves on German Hops German Hops .

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Honestly I didn't see the problem with that thread. Funny how some guys reacted full of hate and all triggered. For me it was just a joke thread and even if it wasn't, so what? If I, as a woman, don't mind, I don't see why all those feminist white knights felt the need to throw themselves on German Hops German Hops .
Some [males] get burned by the truth and can't cope.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned

Some men get burned by the truth and can't cope.

Send me a link of this thread!

Drama Popcorn GIF

nush

Don't know, but wanna know what's this all about.:lollipop_downcast_sweat:

If you agree with any points made you are a beta incel virgin.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I'm sorry you had to see that, Bo!

Well, my sister was married to one who is one of 36 brothers/sisters because his father married to 4 (split to 3-4 houses) and wanted to expand his subfamily under the tribe, especially because of tribal wars that might make some subfamilies under a tribe go extinct. It's regular during older times, now most males are kinda beta (financially) because of modern day standards, haha!

It's a very thoughtful thread and very interesting. But on the other hand you should really fully meet her/their sexual needs. One and done isn't an option.

Very interesting topic but won't drag it here more so I don't get locked myself.:lollipop_hushed:

Last edited:
Top Bottom