• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
After looking at their website, I think you're better off without whatever you ordered.

And why the hell would anyone call this a biscuit:

Jqc5FCZ.png

That's not a biscuit. I don't know what it is but it certainly is not a biscuit. This is a biscuit: 🍪
giphy.gif

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm playing Battlefield V thanks to PSPlus. It's been a while playing a shooter. Funny to see my paranoia still translates to my gameplay behaviour. Cool looking game though! Sniper action FTW. Even tough I dont know the maps etc. Good time is being had!

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Playing Red Dead Online, doing my John Marston impersonation. People are laughing, asking me to do lines, until I belt out the following during a shooutout: "Hey do any of you pretty girls know how to suck on it like the painted ladies back East?!"

I thought it was funny. Offended every zoomer in the room accusing me of misogyny. I swear to Christ one can't even make a joke these days.

Playing Red Dead Online, doing my John Marston impersonation. People are laughing, asking me to do lines, until I belt out the following during a shooutout: "Hey do any of you pretty girls know how to suck on it like the painted ladies back East?!"

I thought it was funny. Offended every zoomer in the room accusing me of misogyny. I swear to Christ one can't even make a joke these days.
To be honest I would have been offended at hearing such a garbage joke too.

Peggies

Gold Member
Boys, boys don't be angry with each other because of sexist jokes. We're better than that.

That said, I don't get the joke :messenger_pensive:.
Who are the "painted ladies back East"?

Marilyn Monroe Dipshit GIF

Boys, boys don't be angry with each other because of sexist jokes. We're better than that.

That said, I don't get the joke :messenger_pensive:.
Who are the "painted ladies back East"?

Marilyn Monroe Dipshit GIF
It's not much of a joke, just a reference.

"Painted ladies" in this context refers to prostitutes, and "back east" may be referring Asia rather than New York.

nush

All I know is that a lady from the east used to give me the best head ever. Which was even more amazing when she was usually working with smaller tools. So from my point of view it's a geographically accurate joke.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
In my area, fireworks are a nightly occurrence especially in the summer and it's so fucking annoying. It's the most trailer trash thing a human being can do on non 4th of July or New Years holidays.

Especially considering they always start at 10 pm right on the dot. Right when many working people are winding down to go to sleep.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
it’s on these nice summer days that I slow down and think to myself “what would happen if I just went ahead and peed from my butt? Y’know, really just went for it and had a good pee from my butt?”

Peggies

Gold Member
it’s on these nice summer days that I slow down and think to myself “what would happen if I just went ahead and peed from my butt? Y’know, really just went for it and had a good pee from my butt?”
Hmmm, I don't know. What would be the benefits?

Maybe try linseed or psyllium and you might feel better. :messenger_blowing_kiss:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
HnlsMuS.jpg

Every once in a while I get this ad here on GAF.
I’m not offended in the least (I actually find it pretty funny), but... how is this NOT considered offensive in today’s hypersensitive climate? Ads have been criticized and retired for less.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
First, you have to get the pee in your butt.

Lucky for you, this is one of the services I offer for the low low price of five hundred ninety nine US dollars.

Top Bottom