• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
whatever makes you feel better
You gotta work better on your bait man.
giphy.gif

Middle school was a long time ago.

brap

Banned
You gotta work better on your bait man.
giphy.gif

Middle school was a long time ago.
why are you so invested? go spend hours upon hours collecting pics of little anime girls for your avatars. you're so fucking insecure it's pathetic.
>y-you don't really know me stop making fun of me
>im not a weeb cuz i say so i swear!!!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Pzr9fse.gif

>y-you don't really know me stop making fun of me
Hm? When did I say that? I literally just said you didn't know me. You can keep slinging insults for no particular reason honestly I can take it.
>im not a weeb cuz i say so i swear!!!
The plural of Manga is Manga
Eh we had this conversation before you can believe whatever you want.

I gotta ask though, why are you so interested about inoffensive stuff like a guy changing his avatar? You always bring it up when you get like this. I'm genuinely curious. I mean I gotta think something since you said something something little girls. Yeah like I got that custom title (based mods) and warnings over me having avatars with women with big tits so I don't get it? MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima kinda got me in trouble over it as well. Is it weird to like art of super deformed characters? ANYWAY honestly was gonna stop and keep one of my CHINESE PHONE GAME CHARACTERS as a perm avatar but my friend CyberPanda CyberPanda said he liked how I changed avatars once a day. So I don't mind using the pics I have in my AL/Draw folder.
Cope trap/mumble rap unironic weeb.
If I was wrong about anything in this sentence do call me out. I really thought you were fucking around and it was playful bant which is why I quoted you here but man are you quick to go off. Your weird af but you make me laugh man but if you think I'm insecure then whatever lol.

brap

Banned
Eh we had this conversation before you can believe whatever you want.
When people say mangas or animes it annoys me. It sounds stupid and it's wrong. Like when dumbasses say deers. It's deer.

I gotta ask though, why are you so interested about inoffensive stuff like a guy changing his avatar? You always bring it up when you get like this. I'm genuinely curious. I mean I gotta think something since you said something something little girls. Yeah like I got that custom title (based mods) and warnings over me having avatars with women with big tits so I don't get it? MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima kinda got me in trouble over it as well. Is it weird to like art of super deformed characters? ANYWAY honestly was gonna stop and keep one of my CHINESE PHONE GAME CHARACTERS as a perm avatar but my friend CyberPanda CyberPanda CyberPanda CyberPanda said he liked how I changed avatars once a day. So I don't mind using the pics I have in my AL/Draw folder.
PICK ONE FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS IT'S ANNOYING. But not that annoying. I just kinda like shitting on your for it. At least I never called you a pedo.
CyberPanda CyberPanda fuck you fam :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_heart:

If I was wrong about anything in this sentence do call me out. I really thought you were fucking around and it was playful bant which is why I quoted you here but man are you quick to go off. Your weird af but you make me laugh man but if you think I'm insecure then whatever lol.
I'm not a weeb and I don't listen to """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""mumble rap""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""' (which isn't a thing unless you count Future). I thought you were mad so I went off on you. And now I feel bad.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
When people say mangas or animes it annoys me. It sounds stupid and it's wrong. Like when dumbasses say deers. It's deer.
I also like to correct inaccurate shit. See?
At least I never called you a pedo.
I don't see why anybody would so the last time that other person did and who was just admittedly fucking around pissed me off.
I'm not a weeb and I don't listen to """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""mumble rap""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""' (which isn't a thing unless you count Future). I thought you were mad so I went off on you. And now I feel bad.
Nah I'm coming down with a fever but other than that I'm just watching random tech videos and grinding shit. I have no idea what the fuck future is and don't feel bad over this.
brap brap and @SLoWMoTIoN are both my favs and both of you are legit weaboos like myself.

Just kiss and make up please :messenger_blowing_kiss:

P.S. -Arcadia- -Arcadia- , m'lady, forgive thy transgressions of thy homosexuals.
WTF Yoshi Yoshi brought that up.

I also like to correct inaccurate shit. See?

I don't see why anybody would so the last time that other person did and who was just admittedly fucking around pissed me off.

Nah I'm coming down with a fever but other than that I'm just watching random tech videos and grinding shit. I have no idea what the fuck future is and don't feel bad over this.

WTF Yoshi Yoshi brought that up.

n93talr.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
You know I don't the Japanese battleship Mikasa actually fought with the USS Enterprise (CV-6). She was already crap by 1945 (I don't think she even served in WW2) the US along with a Brit's help and Japan restored her in the 60s. Oddly enough a Japanese person drew this so what the fuck man?

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I never started. And a guy yelling at the top of his lungs isn't mumbling.
You can mumble at a high volume. That guy "talks" like he has a giant potato stuffed into his potty mouth while vaguely imitating someone who makes music.

-Arcadia-

Banned
But this is my nickname everywhere :(

I was half joking and feel bad now. : P

You should totally do what makes you happy, and this is just one person’s opinion...

But Mista is a really cool name. It’s simple, unique because of that simplicity, and sounds good. It also has all the memories of an awesome person associated with it.

Sir Guts is good, but I don’t know that it has all of that. Maybe I’m just biased against name changes, though?

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
I was half joking and feel bad now. : P

You should totally do what makes you happy, and this is just one person’s opinion...

But Mista is a really cool name. It’s simple, unique because of that simplicity, and sounds good. It also has all the memories of an awesome person associated with it.

Sir Guts is good, but I don’t know that it has all of that. Maybe I’m just biased against name changes, though?
I'll return it to Mista. Thank you for the kind words <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom