• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggies

Gold Member
I had the most peculiar dream. I was on a GAF cruise with a Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage who looked exactly like his avatar (also black and white), Thaedolus Thaedolus who looked like Putin and EviLore EviLore (he didn't have a face though). So this cruise ship was not only full of GAFers, it was also haunted.

While Maiden, Thaedolus and I wanted to get behind that haunting, EviLore didn't want this to come out because then no one would like to book the cruise again.

That's basically it. Sorry my dreams usually don't have an end or I just can't remember.

nnwIUDI.jpg

But what's really important is, should I sell the story to Netflix or can we have a irl GAF cruise please? Or even better a GAFestival!

Peggies

Gold Member
Excuse me, while I may be balding, aging, and a murderous tyrant trying to restore great Russian Empire, I’m MUCH taller than Putin
Well sorry, I think your old avatar looked like Putin. But hey, you're on my dream ghost hunters team. Isn't that something?

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Well sorry, I think your old avatar looked like Putin. But hey, you're on my dream ghost hunters team. Isn't that something?
It was just a snip from this:

Tell your brain I am not, in fact, a kneeling priest bleeding from his eyes 🫠

I never went but every decent person I know who actually did, agrees with you.
I’ve been on several. Not my first choice of vacation but most were paid for by my wife’s aunt, or were for the kids (Disney). They’re alright if you feel ok being a gluttonous pig for a week on a boat full of drunks and whales.

Peggies

Gold Member
It was just a snip from this:

Tell your brain I am not, in fact, a kneeling priest bleeding from his eyes 🫠

Whoa, that is some cool picture! But it still looks like sad Putin to me.

You should have picked some other snip. Maybe something like gee I don't know, maybe Lincoln with his guts in his hands.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I believe this was the fundamental error I made agreeing to go on the cruise.

No, five.
Nooooooooo! I did a two week once and some of our stops got cancelled because of weather conditions, I was so ready to be done by the end.

Week max, always get off at stops and go do shore excursions

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I had the most peculiar dream. I was on a GAF cruise with a Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage who looked exactly like his avatar (also black and white), Thaedolus Thaedolus who looked like Putin and EviLore EviLore (he didn't have a face though). So this cruise ship was not only full of GAFers, it was also haunted.

While Maiden, Thaedolus and I wanted to get behind that haunting, EviLore didn't want this to come out because then no one would like to book the cruise again.

That's basically it. Sorry my dreams usually don't have an end or I just can't remember.

nnwIUDI.jpg

But what's really important is, should I sell the story to Netflix or can we have a irl GAF cruise please? Or even better a GAFestival!
Have you been on the cheese?

cheese GIF

Thaedolus

Gold Member
So I forgot I put a USB extension in our Amazon cart the other day, and it randomly showed up on my desk because the wife just went ahead and ordered it. So I found a panini maker and put it in the cart this morning to see if I could slip that under the radar too…fingers crossed bois and girl

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Quick question guys, What's the best VPN with the cheapest 1 month trial?

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Hands up if you paid some young broad to dress up as Elsa for your 3 year old’s birthday party tonight!!! I’m not sure if she busts out of a cake or not, but I am sure face painting is included!

Last edited:
x1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom