• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Papa

Banned
Lol. I noticed he’s been quiet too, but in reality it’s only been a couple of days.

Last I remember was his catfight with Kadayi Kadayi Maybe he’s blowing off some steam.

I did tell him to go to his room, though. brap brap , you can come out now.

FAKE EDIT: Stop changing your usernames.

You should change your name. Maybe Apocs or Apoc for short. I could even call you Mister Apoc.

Tesseract

Banned
giphy.gif

life in every steroid cartridge

I will never understand this obsession some people have with focusing on what people say on social media and ResetEra and making condescending posts. I feel like it would get old pretty quickly and really no one is saying anything about SJWs or "REEE" that hasn't been said many times before. I get that people are drawn to controversy but why can't it be something different for a change?

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I will never understand this obsession some people have with focusing on what people say on social media and ResetEra and making condescending posts. I feel like it would get old pretty quickly and really no one is saying anything about SJWs or "REEE" that hasn't been said many times before. I get that people are drawn to controversy but why can't it be something crazy like the Gizmondo which sold miserably and whose people in charge were tied to the Swedish mafia and one of them crashed an extremely rare Ferrari?
Probably because that Gizmondo shit happened over well 10 years ago whereas the "SJW and ResetEra" talk is much more current.

Probably because that Gizmondo shit happened over well 10 years ago whereas the "SJW and ResetEra" talk is much more current.
"Something like" meaning not specifically this, just using it as an example of something different.

Everything today is tied to something someone says on social media or ResetEra which gets boring fast.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Don’t like it; don’t read it.

Alternatively, if you think there’s something more interesting, contribute that thing yourself.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I feel like it would get old pretty quickly and really no one is saying anything about SJWs or "REEE" that hasn't been said many times before. I get that people are drawn to controversy but why can't it be something different for a change?
Strange NPC noises come in all kinds of flavors. Salty being the most common.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Tell me all of it. I’m here for you.
It all started when I saw Evilore at a grocery store in Toronto. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

-Arcadia-

Banned
It all started when I saw Evilore at a grocery store in Toronto. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Omg, lmao.

Papa

Banned

Hi Tyler it’s me, Xaero T

Top Bottom