• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Ok boomer.
Motherfucker, I was forged in the steel testicles of the Greatest Generation!

#boomers #blessed

latest

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Awww man I was just gonna ask Weilthain Weilthain about why the amount of sun per day goes up and goes down during the year. I was pitchforking some woodchips in the yard and it was getting dark by 5pm. I thought to myself "man, if the sun is revolving around our disk, why doesn't it shine equally across all parts of the disc? Why are some days shorter and some days longer depending on how far away from the equator you are?"

I furrowed my brow and was left without an answer.

Best of luck out there Weilthain.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
This is good advice. And you're right that I need to listen more. I owe you and MHK and others here an apology. :(

Don’t even worry about that quoted post. Not to dredge up things, but it has to be dealt with to heal — that dismissive tone is part of how I feel you’ve been towards me and others recently, and I was just being super-petty, and doing it back to you.

You have a right to voice your opinion, just like I teased about the Death Stranding threads not being that great at first.

Vyse, Rhak, now, I guess.

There is nothing I appreciate more in this world than someone who’s willing to listen to criticism. To me, it shows extreme character and honor.

I really want to put all this ugliness behind us, grow from it, and be friends again.

While I wanted to clear the air yesterday (and quickly got carried away when someone third-partied the argument, which drives me through the roof every time), and those frustrations are genuine, if somebody made all those extra insults and jabs at me, I would really be hurt. So, while I don’t regret that it led us here, I want to apologize for being so mean.

I have a lot of positive feelings about you as well, which is why I held off so long on saying anything. Apparently not a good thing, because as a mod noticed, when I hold things inside, I explode. : P

It makes me wonder if I really couldn’t have just PMed you much earlier, and solved things that way.

Apology accepted, btw. If we need to talk this out some more, I’m here.

DESTROYA

I don’t get the self ban, just stop posting!
What happened to @ Weilthain he was a crazy bastard but I still liked him?

Damn man you skip a day to do shit and everything goes down the craper.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I don’t get the self ban, just stop posting!
What happened to @ Weilthain he was a crazy bastard but I still liked him?

Damn man you skip a day to do shit and everything goes down the craper.
For some people it's easier to have the ability to log on taken away from them than it is to simply resist loading the page. I'm the same way.

Top Bottom