• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

You do realise that these discord people are not here, right? And that some console warrior garbage written in some discord does not necessitate an elaborate response about how amazing your console of choice is? Or, even crazier, how amazing a future revision of your console of choice is? Or speculating on what "the other side" may have done or plans and whether it is successful? You (collectively and of course including Xbox warriors as well as PlayStation warriors) get more than enough leeway to post your stupid bickering on the gaming side, we really do not need to open a second kindergarden for console warriors on the OT side.

I am very happy to stay in my bubble where we discuss how we enjoy or do not enjoy specific games and base our console buying decision on the games line up, rather than a feeling of superiority and belonging to a toy maker, thank you.
Hello, police? I'd like to report a murder.

O-N-E

Well I was just shit posting but i've talked about this on gaf. My idea that we have one aspect of time backwards and the flow of time is directly responsible for the force we label as gravity.

Time just means things are moving and are not stagnant.

A mass will exert gravity, which can move other masses.

I'm pretty dumb when it comes to this stuff so maybe I shouldn't be trying to explain it.

Time just means things are moving and are not stagnant.

A mass will exert gravity, which can move other masses.

I'm pretty dumb when it comes to this stuff so maybe I shouldn't be trying to explain it.

giphy.gif

Kagey K

Banned
Hope things are well, Mista Mista . It’s been a little while, and your absence is definitely felt, but as always, I do understand the need for a break every now and then.
I think the warring got to be a bit much for him.

I too anticipate his return, but you could see how annoyed he was getting in every post (and I don’t blame him.)

-Arcadia-

Banned
I think the warring got to be a bit much for him.

I too anticipate his return, but you could see how annoyed he was getting in every post (and I don’t blame him.)

It’s getting on my nerves too. There’s a few notable individuals that are bringing moron hot takes and warring into every topic, and they’re about to witness my shouty voice. Within TOS limits, of course.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Anyway, what’s Metagaf/Best Gaf up to tonight?

It’s been an exhausting day, so I’m just parked in bed watching TV on the tablet and breaking for social stuff. It’s the kind of thing where you’re so tired and comfy, it’s complete bliss and you never want to move again, lol.

-Arcadia-

Banned
relaxing with tunes in ue4, watching science docs in the background, eating apples

I need to do more of this kind of thing. Once I was done with schooling, that was basically it for me seeking out new info regularly. I get kind of envious sometimes, seeing your, or Evilore’s ability to just completely drop a knowledge bomb on a thread, and have that kind of in-depth, scholastic understanding of things.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Anyway, what’s Metagaf/Best Gaf up to tonight?

It’s been an exhausting day, so I’m just parked in bed watching TV on the tablet and breaking for social stuff. It’s the kind of thing where you’re so tired and comfy, it’s complete bliss and you never want to move again, lol.
Reading some student's master theses while listening to an awesome Sonic medley, because it is 9am here.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Reading some student's master theses while listening to an awesome Sonic medley, because it is 9am here.

After you made that Sonic music reference the other day, I had to slink off to YouTube in secret and give half the corny Sonic Adventure 2 soundtrack a listen. I want to say for the nostalgia, but...

BL8gkdJ.gif

It’s one of those things where you make sure nobody else is around. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

This is a masterpiece of lyrical stupidity:

Yoshi

After you made that Sonic music reference the other day, I had to slink off to YouTube in secret and give half the corny Sonic Adventure 2 soundtrack a listen. I want to say for the nostalgia, but...

BL8gkdJ.gif

It’s one of those things where you make sure nobody else is around. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

This is a masterpiece of lyrical stupidity:

One advantage of being in a non-English-native country is that it is easy to feign ignorance about the stupidity of music lyrics. And better yet: Most people will not understand how stupid the text ist, anyway. My wife does understand, but she is also understanding ;).

-Arcadia-

Banned
We have to wait until they close for the night, but there is a bunch of cool places we get to visit and count in throughout the city. Beats retail for sure since i dont have to interact with people. lol

Esp. right now. (Sigh) I know it’s probably grass is greener syndrome, but that sounds like so much more fun than an office job. Well. I could probably do without the strip club, lol, but the immersion into night life sounds awesome. Do you ever get a few drinks on break and just hang out?

Maybe it’s a good thing I don’t have this job. I would become an alcoholic overnight, hahaha

Dammit when a rodent is more naked then me, I have to catch up.

That's not the half that is naked 🐹

:oops:

Metagaf is too wild for me, hahaha

Yoshi

@40 seconds - I've heard this song before . . . :pie_thinking:

BTW this is the best Sonic song:

I can reach the other side of the rainbow ~~~~

I do not think it is the same song, but the Power Rangers theme is one of two things that are great about Power Rangers. The other being the mental picture of the US team sitting there with abunch of clips from a Japanese action show and thinking about how to glue them together to tell a totally different story in a semi-consistent way.

Top Bottom