• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Jethalal

Banned
In the eyes of the mainstream market, the Half Life IP isn't anywhere near where it used to be. I'm sure it'd still be successful, but nowhere near as much as people think it would be.
Hmm maybe but games like HL3 and Metroid Prime 4 have been memed to death due to people wanting them. Even if HL3 never comes out, I hope valve makes more games, they are some of the best developers in gaming.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I don't think Valve will ever truly make HL3; buncha side stories, sure

No man's sky and CP2077 is a great case study for not over hyping your games; not that Valve has done that, but it's sat around long enough that a good amount of the project will fail to meet some expectations of customers because of the hype it would generate on it's own

Valve sticking to the e-commerce space is a good move, currently. Releasing a lack luster product at this point would have the conversation turn to "They USED to be good..."

Jethalal

Banned
The average consumer didn't give a damn before the first HL released. The game went onto sell more than 10 mill copies without digital. If your game is good people will play it.

Jethalal

Banned
I don't think Valve will ever truly make HL3; buncha side stories, sure

No man's sky and CP2077 is a great case study for not over hyping your games; not that Valve has done that, but it's sat around long enough that a good amount of the project will fail to meet some expectations of customers because of the hype it would generate on it's own

Valve sticking to the e-commerce space is a good move, currently. Releasing a lack luster product at this point would have the conversation turn to "They USED to be good..."
Hyped things rarely ever exceed expectations. The only things I get hyped over now are MCU films. I know many don't like them but I just love them. People should keep their expectations in check.

Valve should stick to e-commerce but I won't mind new IPs, if not sequels at all :lollipop_halo:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Gaming, Politics
Communities, Off-Topic
All here on the site

GAF-ku
Show me SEO, meta tags, schemas, etc that directly want this to be a political site instead of a gaming one

It has been said the reason why /GAFpol/ exists is because the politics threads were cluttering other areas of the site, so they created the new board

I get losing faith in a community, but come on

You don't get to talk politics anymore at the arcade because it was too disruptive?
Yeah, that'll happen

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Nips or elsewhere?
406a1b33d31b96973d68b22108e97b82.jpg

Made to penetrate prostit..flower girls.

O-N-E

The shitty burger thief insisted in another thread that I reply to this instead of accepting his loss (the absolute state of PoliGAF). Here goes burgley...
You're complaining about fringe, conspiracy nonsense without receipts being banned by talking about nazi's. Are Gaffers calling other gaffers nazi's, that was my question which you failed to answer. Which the answer is no.

Oh the horror of some people on gaf agreeing with Biden that he (wrongly) likened people like Ted to Nazi's. It is just their opinion however wrong it is, isn't fringe politics. But I'm glad you brought it up as the term Communist is thrown around daily in every thread. Now if you were to believe what people say about communists on gaf, about being filthy scum of the earth, baring in mind communists have killed and done far worse than the nazis in history. Mao killed more than Hitler and Stalin combined. With that said, how many times are the democrats and biden called communists and Chinese communist puppets on gaf? daily it seems. Whenever you believe that nonsense or not, the US democratic party isn't communist, yet I don't see people calling for the right wingers to be banned for saying it, nor anyone calling it 'fringe'.

If you're going to use whataboutism, at least make sure the side your defending isn't doing the same

Democrats in general are always being referred to as communist, there are many democrats on GAF and several other Gafers agree they are communist. See what I did there?

EL has decided unsubstantiated crazy conspiracy theories that have no receipts other than some random tweet isn't happening anymore, if the best you can do to try and point the fingers at others and say "well why is this allowed" then you've failed miserably. If people were posting the same crap but extreme left shit, it would already have been banned,

Quick point of personal privilege - Being a commie is acceptable among Lefties. Da comrade. You know it to be true. Being a Nazi is not acceptable anywhere (as it should be). Left, Right, Up, Down. Nyet, comrade.

Now which one, if you actually were a genuine human being instead of a shifty spider of a creature, would you say was the more reviled, despised, villainous and intolerable group of the two in the eye of the general populace? In the eyes of the average GAF user?

Game, set, match.

Miss me with that absurd shit.

miss-me.gif

Imagine it never happened
Imagine no rappin'
Imagine ni**as trapped
Imagine it havin' action
Imagine how ni**as could be actin'
If you never got this shit crackin
Imagine life's so hard
You can't imagine it's like livin' in city of god
You feel me
Imagine life on the yard
I'm tryin' to get that dollar on some shitty ass job
Imagine Biggie with his son
Imagine Pac gettin' called pop by one
Imagine a mother struggling
Dealing with a system that don't give a fuck about who shot her son
JREKGcf.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Are you a furry?
R2SX5R5.png

LMAO at this thread, centuries from now when chimeras exists that are half-human and half-animal when looking back they will think this person, this TC is ahead of the curve.

Back then people of color were slaves, they didn't have rights, woman wasn't considered important or allowed to vote, people of different sexual orientation was frowned upon for being gay, then all of a sudden times have changed.
Things are now different. We see black people not being slaves, woman can vote, people can be gay, people are changing their sex, eventually, people will be allowed to have sex with animals, or chimera. Hell they made a movie called The Shape of Water where the woman fucked a fish man.

I mean when aliens arrive I'm pretty damn sure that people will try to mate with interspecies and have relationships. I mean look at Spock, he is half human and half Vulcan.

Times are changing. Hell, there was the first interracial kiss in Star Trek in 1968. That was shocking. Now in 2020 we have Blacked.com shocking in a different way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom