• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Barakov

Gold Member
I don't see anything :messenger_unamused:
This is like the 3rd time he's done that. I'm scared.
yeYj2Fl.jpg

Guilty_AI

Its wrong to say quantum computers are "many times more efficient" than normal ones.
They're more efficient for certain types of mathematical operations, mainly related to cryptography.

Its just too soon to say if they're gonna be the future or not. I personally think both types will keep being used in the future for different tasks.

Last edited:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Its wrong to say quantum computers are "many times more efficient" than normal ones.
They're more efficient for certain types of mathematical operations, mainly related to cryptography.

Its just too soon to say if they're gonna be the future or not. I personally think both types will keep being used in the future for different tasks.
For sure; just like ARM, cell, ETC

That and they could make some funny things happen with compression as well, if it can push into that space well enough

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Am I the only one whose alerts have been totally fucked up since the "upgrade" that was done weeks ago?

It randomly shows different numbers.. is never accurate.. shows up and disappears, etc.

It's really obnoxious; I basically have to check my actual alerts every time I visit here, instead of being able to ignore it if I don't see a number appear.

So, what image do you guys use for your GAF profile cover?

Mine is from the Deus Ex 15th anniversary trailer, showing Alex Denton and Adam Jensen (JC Denton's face is blocked by my avatar, haha).

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Hahaha it was just a joke; I actually have no idea what the specific issue was

Best I can say is stuff was down

Seems to be at least a well maintained server

Ah well sorry since mariaDB is actually a thing...

At the job we migrated from adabas to DB2 and I can tell you it was fun times.

Top Bottom