• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

Is that...?

Mission select via photos on the chopper, maybe? I dunno, maybe i'm losing it lol.
giphy.gif

It might just be a photo mode. I think that's a very strange choice, either way. It's obviously from a dramatic moment of the game and it's a scene back at Mother Base, why use that as a photo frame on the chopper? Story-wise it makes no sense, that's for sure. Otherwise it would be a picture of Snake and Kaz back in the MSF days when they were happy. Or a picture of a target or something.

JayEH

It might just be a photo mode. I think that's a very strange choice, either way. It's obviously from a dramatic moment of the game and it's a scene back at Mother Base, why use that as a photo frame on the chopper? Story-wise it makes no sense, that's for sure. Otherwise it would be a picture of Snake and Kaz back in the MSF days when they were happy. Or a picture of a target or something.

Hope you're happy. You're going to be on the front page of N4G soon!

brau

Where is Tora? He needs to bless OT2, and also update his Avatar.

The jig is up Tora, we know whats up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom