• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising 2 teased at Taipei Game show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

vtq7cOO.gif

They better fix their shit in the sequel. Make proper weapon switching, more meaningful weapons, and a camera that isn't a POS. I sort of gave them a pass given the release cycle, but now my expectations are up there.

This game takes place before Gray Fox is revealed to be Venom Snake in MGSV, but after Metal Gear Solid. Game's themes will be rac
ing stripes hairstyles
and REVENGE!

This game better have Herr Dok-tor!

Also, bring back Armstrong, I don't care if it doesn't make sense

Actually, have every member of Congress be like Armstrong

Game ends with Raiden fighting all of fucking Congress

Sounds awesome but where do they go with Rising 3 then? (;

I mean it'd be hard to top a scenario like that.

Neiteio

Each of them with their own Metal Gear. They can then combine into one giant Voltron Gear or some shit.
Raiden: "Herr Doktor, what's going on?"

Doktor: "It would seem that the members of Congress have put aside their petty differences and become one. Metal Gear America."

Raiden: "Never thought I'd see the day. But not even Honest Abe can save this Union."

Hmmm, good morning world. Let´s see what´s on neogaf.......

OHMAGOD MGR2!!!!

dNgyjly.gif

Now tell me when i can purchase my happiness.

aPGijVi.gif

I don´t know what to do, i HYPED.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Both Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain and Metal Gear Rising 2 are coming
this is the best day ever

guys what if this is current gen exclusive

just imagine the cutting physics

all the possibilities

*dies*

I mean its now 2015 so there's no way it could be cross gen right? I mean if it were theres a chance my laptop could run it, but I'd rather it just be current gen exclusive like I said for me purchasing a ps4 for Rising 2 would be worth it and there's other good games too I know.

Ascenion

It'll probably be on PS4/ONE and PC. The real question is if the PC version will be available at the same time as the console versions.

I'm hoping so, but damn I have a sneaking suspicion this may end up PC/PS4. I would be very sad if it has to be this way.

@gkTH

It's the Taiwan Game Show NOT Sony event.
It is no need for developer to reveal only one platform release. I personally think Sony secures another exclusive to PS4.

HardRojo

It's the Taiwan Game Show NOT Sony event.
It is no need for developer to reveal only one platform release. I personally think Sony secures another exclusive to PS4.

This is Asia we're talking about and plenty of multiplatform releases in the west end up as Sony exclusives over there. Keep that in mind.

linko9

YEEEEEEEEEEES

If they just have a full development cycle for this game, it's guaranteed to blow the first one away, and it was already amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom