• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Demo Disc Realization - Multiplayer?

BuddyC

I don't know how many people actually care, but...

Assuming that the MP2 demo is just the E3 demo, that means it includes one multiplayer level. Cool stuff.

olimario

Banned
That would be very cool.
I'm guessing it will be like the Rebel Strike Demo. It'll be the E3 level, but updated.

Gamespot has the disk already. They're supposed to update with impressions and media today, so I guess we'll see...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Gamespot.com is posting a bunch of MP2 videos, I'm assuming it's from the demo. They'll probably have something on it soon

SantaC

This is nice, and not very like Nintendo. What was the last major Gamecube game that released a demo? Viewtiful Joe?

olimario

Banned
GameCube? Rebel Strike I think.
It looks like cut and paste the E3 build. :\
Same music as Prime
Same sound effects as Prime :\

I want to see new, updated Prime 2 stuff

AniHawk

SantaCruZer said:
This is nice, and not very like Nintendo. What was the last major Gamecube game that released a demo? Viewtiful Joe?

The Wind Waker, which was last November/December.

Gamespot has their impressions up, but there is nothing about multiplayer in the. I'm assuming it's not included :(

Request: sad.gif

BuddyC

Yea, no multiplayer. The demo Nintendo is giving out ends before the E3 demo did :(

E3 ended with an awesome boss fight, this one just ends after you hit the portal.

sad.gif

AniHawk

BuddyChrist83 said:
Yea, no multiplayer. The demo Nintendo is giving out ends before the E3 demo did :(

E3 ended with an awesome boss fight, this one just ends after you hit the portal.

sad.gif

::sells Gamecube::

Deg

Banned
That preview movie was AWESOME!

Some people might want to not download and watch the movies on the disk on their tv.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Look at the Gamespot screenshots

589573_20040806_screen010.jpg

589573_20040806_screen019.jpg

Hmmm?? Kinda odd they added these screenshots when they said no multiplayer

Some other screens

589573_20040806_screen006.jpg

589573_20040806_screen022.jpg

589573_20040806_screen023.jpg

589573_20040806_screen024.jpg

589573_20040806_screen025.jpg

Deg

Banned
look at gameplay footage 10. Its one of the movies on the disk. Presentation of MP2 is very spiffy!

Top Bottom