• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mexican president cancels Trump summit

Status
Not open for further replies.

HvySky

so is he impliying that Mexico wont pay for a wall but will give 25 Bill to the U.S for any of those 4 options instead?

Nah, just pointing out how we're dumbasses for spending that money on some wall instead of things that could actually benefit people.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
zc2k8Mv.png

#Realtalk

Why the fuck aren't Democrats talking like this now?

Are they afraid the public will turn on them and end up supporting this project?

so is he impliying that Mexico wont pay for a wall but will give 25 Bill to the U.S for any of those 4 options instead?

We already have Congress prepared to pay for it. Mexico has nothing to do with the funding and never was going to. He's telling American Citizens, "wake the fuck up!"

rjinaz

Are they afraid the public will turn on them and end up supporting this project?

Lol yep Fox talking more rightful smack than the Democrat leadership right now. I can just imagine them in a group somewhere reading that tweet and collectively saying "oh gosh".

-Eddman-

I'm not a Peña supporter (I don't think anyone beyond his party members are) but at least he's showing some balls.

He should now invite China to sign some agreements and shit to complete a 1991 Nintendo-Philips kind of soap opera twist.

Tovarisc

Trump; "We have agreed to cancel our planned meeting"

Spin is real

Edit: Money of Greatest Wall through increasing taxes on Mexico, IF we decide take that route

I'm not a Peña supporter (I don't think anyone beyond his party members are) but at least he's showing some balls.

He should now invite China to sign some agreements and shit to complete a 1991 Nintendo-Philips kind of soap opera twist.

So youre saying Trump is Playstation? RIP China/Mexico, look forward to your Wii years in a decade.

Trump just said, "Mexico will pay for that wall IF we decide to build that wall."

So now it's up in the air because Mexico didn't just bend over for him?

Garlador

Trump; "We have agreed to cancel our planned meeting"

Spin is real

Like my ex-girlfriend and I agreed to mutually break-up and totally not return my phone calls even though we were totally going to go to the movies that weekend.

We agreed to it. Yep. She didn't just tell me it was over when I was hoping she'd agree to pay for the popcorn. Nope.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Because they are horrible at messaging and have been for years. New leadership is desperately needed.

jstripes

Banned
Trudeau won't. He's been very wary of condemning Trump by name for any of the terrible things he's has said and done, namely on the grounds of maintaining a strong relationship with the U.S. Canada won't cancel nor will they prevent his inevitable speech in Parliament, regardless of how most Canadians would prefer Justin to stand up to Trump.

Justin's a typical Liberal in that he dislikes open confrontation.

His dad, or Chretien, however... that'd be a sight to see. Those two had zero tolerance for bullshit.

CazTGG

Justin's a typical Liberal in that he dislikes open confrontation.

His dad, or Chretien, however... that'd be a sight to see. Those two had zero tolerance for bullshit.

I would love to see Pierre have a go at Trump. To bad he can't, on account of being...dead.

Chretien, on the other hand, got a shot at him during the election as did Kim Campbell: https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...res-no-pill-for-something-like-stupidity.html (Chretien); http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/kim-campbell-describes-trump-as-dangerous-for-democracy-1.3800280 (Campbell)

Trump's traveling ego-soothing entourage:

1. Family members
2. Business buddies
3. Breitbart staffers
4. Whatever GoP members happened to tag along for the trip
5. WH advisers

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
zc2k8Mv.png

#Realtalk
Democrats need to drive a ton of coach buses all around the country that promotes that kind of message in the style of Brexit bus.

borisjohnson.jpg

Imagine buses like that but with a message to invest in healthcare, infrastructure and education for America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom