• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mexico F1 driver Sergio Perez dumps sponsor over "Trump wall" tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyBook

Someone dealing a blow to their own financial self interests in the name of doing what is right.

It's refreshing to see.
Money isn't everything to some people out there. Mad respect for telling these racists fucks where to stick it.

AlexBasch

There's a lot of racist people in Spain, including Elche, where this company is from.
I know I'm gonna get blasted with "show me the receipts" and hard data for this, but spaniards are the most racist people I have personally dealt with. This includes incidents in college, stores, a concert and some guy who called me "Panchito" in the street.

Which would be, idk, normal if I was in Madrid, but all of these happened in Mexico. I'm not gonna paint them all as racists, but I'd lie if I said that I'm looking forward to travel to Spain or having to deal with someone from that country again. I'm sure there are a lot of cool people from there in this forum, but it was kinda tough to get talked like that in my own town.

Pikma

Banned
I know I'm gonna get blasted with "show me the receipts" and hard data for this, but spaniards are the most racist people I have personally dealt with. This includes incidents in college, stores, a concert and some guy who called me "Panchito" in the street.

Which would be, idk, normal if I was in Madrid, but all of these happened in Mexico. I'm not gonna paint them all as racists, but I'd lie if I said that I'm looking forward to travel to Spain or having to deal with someone from that country again. I'm sure there are a lot of cool people from there in this forum, but it was kinda tough to get talked like that in my own town.
I'm sorry to hear that.

But yeah, most spaniards are cool, they're really really nice people, that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of bad people too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom