• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS-GAF insider Batzi™ has just revealed Metal Gear Solid V will release in june.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not even half his threads

z6ALkEF.png

Nzyme32

I'm sorry that no one listens to you. If it makes you feel any better no one really listens to me either.

Oh I'm not saying anyone should listen to me or do anything in a particular way. But the way people source information and build hype themselves for games they badly want, in such an insular way, it just seems like asking for trouble and it seems very cyclical here on GAF

Jb

June would be nice. A nice wide window to digest the game in its entirety before the Fall madness.

Oh I'm not saying anyone should listen to me or do anything in a particular way. But the way people source information and build hype themselves for games they badly want, in such an insular way, it just seems like asking for trouble and it seems very cyclical here on GAF

Normally I'd agree, but this is MGS we are talking about. The overhype rule does not apply

So what would be one of the biggest games yet this generation is going to release in four months when they haven't even announced a date or geared up any marketing yet?

Ooooook.

Dawg

I'm not throwing anyone under the bus. If you make a claim like that, you should be prepared for the consequences if you're lying. Batzi doubled down on his claim so he must have a reason to believe it.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Can you tell me when we'll get a real new Contra while you're at it?

RangerBAD

I'm not throwing anyone under the bus. If you make a claim like that, you should be prepared for the consequences if you're lying. Batzi doubled down on his claim so he must have a reason to believe it.

He must have ate two bowls of Kojipuffs today.

It's going to probably come out in June, but I don't need a source to make that guess. However, it's still a guess.

ironcreed

Banned
But does he have dat Bish stamp of approval? At any rate, June sounds good. I just wish they would go ahead and announce it, whatever it is.

So why not let him make the thread if he cares so much? Or did he ask you to make this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom