• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS-GAF insider Batzi™ has just revealed Metal Gear Solid V will release in june.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texar

Banned
Isn't that a bit soon, surely if it was going to release in June they would've announced it by now? but then again this is Kojima..

The leak is real. I won't share who. I am willing to provide proof to the mods.

Damn.

I'm sold. Come on in guys!

GVFbI3L.jpg

I really don't want it to be June...........I would hate juggling V and Arkham Knight, hopefully if it really is June - they get released at least 2 weeks apart

Dawg

So what happens if it is not in June?

Punished Dawg

Dawg in the Dawghouse

On the off chance you guys are serious... I'm just sharing what another used said. If it is true, it seems like thread-worthy. Did people forget we had a thread based on IGN Italy with silly release date claims? They deleted their article after because people (including myself) were calling them out for some vague stuff.

I want to believe Batzi. If you're not OK with me posting this, you shouldn't be OK with posting something like that ANYWHERE on NeoGAF. Those comments from Batzi aren't from a back alley somewhere in the pits of the internet, they're from within NeoGAF.

I think Batzi has reason to double down on his claim so I believe him.

On the off chance you guys are serious... I'm just sharing what another used said. If it is true, it seems like thread-worthy. Did people forget we had a thread based on IGN Italy with silly release date claims? They deleted their article after because people (including myself) were calling them out for some vague stuff.

I want to believe Batzi. If you're not OK with me posting this, you shouldn't be OK with posting something like that ANYWHERE on NeoGAF. Those comments from Batzi aren't from a back alley somewhere in the pits of the internet, they're from within NeoGAF.

I think Batzi has reason to double down on his claim so I believe him.

I'm just bugging you man. :(

I trust your judgement and it seems Batzi has proof.

It's June I tells ya

When that trailer said 'Coming 1984'
you have to look at the date that the 1984 book came out

it's all there

maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom