• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS V Collector's Edition Pre-orders Available at Gamestop

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Just a heads-up for those in the US, Gamestop is taking pre-orders for the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Sold V again. Get them while you can.

PS4

Xbox One

I hope Best Buy gets some more in stock. I have one pre-ordered somewhere else right now, but the $20 off with GCU and $10 gift card would make switching a no-brainer.

They've been up since Friday still surprised they have some left. I want to get it but would rather wait for best buy or amazon so I don't have to pay for shipping.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
I bought that version on Amazon. Too bad the full scale (?) arm has to be imported. That's the one I missed out on.
I think it's half-scale. Seems like junk to me. I'm mainly interested in the documentary, to be honest.

Are the digital versions getting any special editions?
I don't think so, which is too bad because I might have gone that route. Not all that interested in a half-scale hand.

Toparaman

Banned
I am so torn. On one hand I haven't anticipated a game this much since Wind Waker in 03. On the other hand, $100 seems like a lot for a toy arm (is it really even that significant? I don't remember it being that cool in Peace Walker) and a documentary that will probably heavily censor any of the internal struggles that occurred.

The only thing I would want from the collectors edition is the steel book, i would sell or throw away the arm. Not worth it for me.

Inumbris

Wait whaaaaat. The same edition is (and had been for quite a while) up for pre-order in Australia for $250!

I'm not affected since I'm getting it on Steam, but damn EB Games/Gamestop this is some next-level regional price gouging...

Top Bottom