• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

mgs4 scans - bosses shown

Darkpen said:
are you beautiful? D:

Being a Grandmaster is hard work so I'm usually dirty and sweaty and I can never seem to get my servants to prepare a proper bath because they are too busy misbehaving with Busty Beaver. I think it's time I hire Disciplinary Dingo to sort things out.

Darkpen

Banned
omg new KP report :O

With not only Kojima, but JADE RAYMOND! :OOOOO

http://mp.i-revo.jp/user.php/kp-ryan/entry/130.html

They like... totally sex each other up throughout the whole podcast.

KP%20Report%20Session%2054_1.jpg

....I think that's an old picture or something :O

PAYBACKill

I think those bosses are really cool, I love the style they went for this time. Its like the MGS approach to cyborgs.

on the road for 5 and a half weeks and I missed so much video game stuff :(

Ether_Snake said:
I'm almost 100% sure that they will look like the faces shown on the site. In fact I am sure they are the ones that Kojima scanned and will use the skin and bones special effect like he said in a past interview (he said a certain group would use such an effect).

. . .The whole game revolves around the idea of sense, and how to preserve someone's sense digitally and what it means to do so. It seems that so far a lot of the game deals with people being digitized or preserved artificially.

And digitizing real actresses to portray women who have been digitally recreated for nefarious purposes is exactly the kind of meta-level stuff Kojima loves.

I'm sure this has been done but;

David Hayter=Jockstrap Flamingo
Patrick Zimmerman=Bazooka Beetle
Christopher Randolph=Loveable Cheetah
Cam Clark=Explosive Lemur

And if we want to get really crazy;

Solid Snake=Gaseous Anaconda
Revolver Ocelot=Innebriated Puffin
Crying Wolf=Grandmaster Crane
Laughing Octopus-Back-Alley Python
Screaming Mantis=Javelin Mandril
Raging Raven=Hammer Elephant

My favourite is probably Bazooka Beetle. Sounds like a cool boss.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
"Your code name for this mission will be Atomic Donkey"

Well, that sounds like a mutated super weapon from Worms :lol

Yoboman

Gold Member
I'm guessing

Lyndall - Wolf
Scarlett - Mantis
Mieko - Raven
Yumi - Octopus

Lyndall is gorgeous though, Goddammnnnn

Ceb

dragon_feces said:
Yeah I think so...and the laughing in Laughing Octopus has got to be refering to Fatman.

So.

Decoy Octopus + Fatman = Laughing Octopus

I'd compare her to The Fear instead of Fatman. Optic camo + extendable arms allowing for climbing action.

Yoboman

Gold Member
Ceb said:
I'd compare her to The Fear instead of Fatman. Optic camo + extendable arms allowing for climbing action.
She has camo like Snake, not optic camo. And were the Fear's arms extendable? I thought they were just long

Ceb

Yoboman said:
She has camo like Snake, not optic camo. And were the Fear's arms extendable? I thought they were just long

True about the camo. Still...

And you're right, his arms weren't extendable. He could just bend them around his joints. Then again, I guess the same thing's true about Octopus. I definitely don't see the Fatman resemblance.

M3wThr33

Banned
I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that these were all carefully assembled AIs representing a combination of Snake's toughest adversaries over his career, hand picked by Ocelot, no less, under the guide of the AI that runs the Patriots.

Darkpen

Banned
M3wThr33 said:
I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that these were all carefully assembled AIs representing a combination of Snake's toughest adversaries over his career, hand picked by Ocelot, no less, under the guide of the AI that runs the Patriots.
First of all, there are several AIs, as for whether or not they run the Patriots, who the hell knows for certain.

If there's one thing we do know, is that Big Boss's dream has come true, and its up to Snake to stop it.

KTallguy

Banned
God I can't stop watching this new trailer.
The voices are so godly. I wonder how the hell we can fight these things!

Oh and "Ginsu Butterfly" Reporting.

M3wThr33

Banned
Darkpen said:
First of all, there are several AIs, as for whether or not they run the Patriots, who the hell knows for certain.

If there's one thing we do know, is that Big Boss's dream has come true, and its up to Snake to stop it.
That's why it was a wild guess, brought to you by Gundam Beaver.

Top Bottom