• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV: 2 demos coming sept.19th & sept.21st! (LIVE STREAM)

Batzi

Banned
UPDATE 5: Microsoft Stream Link: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv152439809

Sony Booth

Day 1: Ground Zeroes
t1379562900z1.png

Day 2: The Phantom Pain
t1379734200z1.png

Microsoft Booth
t1379745000z1.png

September 21: 2:30AM EDT
September 20: 11:30PM PDT

NO LIVE STREAM for the Microsoft booth!

So it has been confirmed now by Ken Imaizumi that MGSV will be shown on 2 separate dates. Now he is saying it is "gameplay" footage on both dates so I assume that we might be getting 2 different gameplay demonstrations and not necessarily the same one replaying again. UPDATE 4: Confirmed by Ken today that both demos are different and it is probably one for GZ and one for TPP.

Kojima already expressed his concerns that he may not have enough time to show everything specially if there are mistakes done while presenting the game. The total time for both presentations combined is 1 hour. I think 1 hour is good enough for him to show the game.

Both presentations will be held at the Sony booth and will be LIVE STREAMED by clicking here: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv152213777

The following are the schedules in Japan time

45971_10201366015126596_1806664669_n.jpg

Demo 1:

Sept 18: 9pm PDT

Sept 19: Midnight EDT

Demo 2:

Sept 20: 23:30 EDT & 20:30 PDT

Enjoy!

UPDATE 3: The game will be shown at the Microsoft Booth too! Check countdown for more information.

UPDATE 2: The game will be demoed on

PlayStation4-FeaturedImage.jpg

UPDATE 1: The gameplay will be available on the official website (MGSV) 2 days later along with the japanese version of the E3 2013 trailer (Green band + Red band)

RavenH2

Won't be able to watch any of them. Will there be a way to acces the stream afterwards? Or it will be gone forever...??

Batzi

Banned
Won't be able to watch any of them. Will there be a way to acces the stream afterwards? Or it will be gone forever...??
The gameplay will be available 2 days later on the official site. The Green band and Red band versions of the E3 2013 trailer will be available too but this time in japanese.

Way too early on CEST, gonna have to watch a recording. Still, glad to see some more gameplay, watch them fumble the presentation with some awesome random events.

Batzi

Banned
2 demos = one for GZ and one for PP?

doubt it. I think he wants to show more of GZ and wants to explore the open world aspect. He already expressed his concerns about the time and that he may not be able to show everything.

bidguy

Banned
The gameplay will be available 2 days later on the official site. The Green band and Red band versions of the E3 2013 trailer will be available too but this time in japanese.

surely someone will capture and upload it on youtube right ?

The_Monk

No problem. I will keep you updated in case there are further news. Been waiting for that date for so long now.

Thank you for your work fellow GAFfer, glad to see you put up there a Countdown, this is great for people that get confused with time zones (like myself).

Yeah but it applies to everyone. It'll go down wherever you are in the world - it's magic :p Only the times are not shown as British Time. The countdown's universal.

that's the time it will be when the countdown stops in Eastern America but the countdown applies to you and everyone else. Add 5 hours to the EDT time in your case :p

I get it now. Regardless of the time zone difference, the countdown is universally the same for everybody.

It would be nice if it could detect the time zone and display count down correctly. Make things a lot clearer for everybody.

Kinyou

I guess it will be with Japanese voices? Kind of interested in hearing what Sutherland sounds like. Some guy from Gamesradar meant that he's phoning it in a bit.

Batzi

Banned
Batzi, do we know if these demos are the ones running on ps4?

Yes both times will be on PS4. It was already confirmed that the game will be shown on next-gen consoles mainly the PS4 since it is at the Sony booth. And I think they will be showing the next-gen versions from now on.

Yes both times will be on PS4. It was already confirmed that the game will be shown on next-gen consoles mainly the PS4 since it is at the Sony booth. And I think they will be showing the next-gen versions from now on.

Thanks, last thread mentioned that, I just wanted to make sure.

Top Bottom