• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV for PC officially confirmed

Fuck...I bought Ground Zeroes for PS4 and I still haven't played it.....ughh now a part of me thinks I'm never going to play it and just wait for PC.

You guys think they will bundle Ground Zeroes with Phantom Pain?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
This is wonderful. Day 1 for both.

Jams775

I'm glad to hear I won't be missing out on a Metal Gear game since I don't have a current gen console. I was a little bummed since I'm not planning on having a console and sticking to a PC even though I've been a huge fan of Metal Gear since the original (I had a PC port somehow as a child). Now I won't have to miss out!

Great news!

Dervy

Neo Member
fjq150xdswx.gif

Legit screamed irl when I saw this. My dreams have come true!!

Day modafucking one bitches!

And I haven't even played any MG games since MGS on PSX. This is to show Konami that I want their games on pc.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Awesome!

Now release all the others as well
for me to double dip

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa, suddenly Kojima is turning things around at Konami. Maybe there's hope for Silent Hill too? Now if he could do something about Gradius/Parodius...

Adam M

This is the best announcement (for me) in this gamescom. :) There was nothing special in this gamescom so its a great thing :)

Top Bottom